How good is this game?

How good is this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqM8RYYgjXY
youtube.com/watch?v=8xIZVMJjvHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bretty good, you can tell a lot of time went into polishing the game. However as someone who only played it recently, it feels pretty dated. I'd love to see a remake or sequel

>can be mean to girls
>can kiss boys
So, EXACTLY like your own life user.

>you can tell a lot of time went into polishing the game

lol theres a shit ton of bugs in bully

>play a male
>can kiss other males
Degenerate

Very good.

How deep is the ocean

>a shitton of stuff to do
>but every day has limited time even if you skip classes
this triggers my autism

Pretty good with a lot of original ideas, this being my only real issue with it

It's secretly Rockstar's best game on the PS2.

A solid 8, maybe even 9/10. Only limited time and occasional bugs keep it from a higher score, but none of them ruin or break the game.

>be 8-9
>read about the game in a magazine
>before the UK demanded the name be changed because "Bully" would insight more bullying
>sat for hours drawing an imaginary Bullworth Academy work jotter with shit inside it

The game was pretty good.

comfy. I wonder if east coast boarding schools are as much fun as the game makes it seem

>There won't be a sequel that lets you infiltrate other schools to cause chaos

Game was the fucking tits when it came out.

A bit dated now, but it's still one of the better GTA clones.

Its really comfy.

It would be the perfect game to replay year after year if the loading times weren't so ridiculous.

Mad comfy. One of the better gta clones at that

youtube.com/watch?v=SqM8RYYgjXY

Can you please refer to it as the non triggering title cce

It's honestly extremely fun if you like just screwing around and going on a killing rampage sometimes. The NPCs all have names and personalities (well, the students do anyway) and it feels like the world is really alive with the insane number of conversations you can overhear or NPC interactions. For instance I uppercutted a girl for the keks and was running from the school prefects when Algernon, the best NPC, ran up and smashed this little kid in the face with a fire cracker and then ran away. Or another time he went on a rampage with a potato gun and killed everyone in the room.

You just never know what's gonna happen and that's what makes it so fun. Also if you keep getting caught you have to mow the school lawn which takes longer and longer every time since you have to do more. Fucking best punishment for misbehaving in any game ever made desu famalam

>getting caught forces you to mow the lawn

Really? Never knew that. I got caught like once and the principal threatened expulsion so i assumed too many times was a game over and never got caught ever again because its really easy to avoid prefects.

Its the lightspeed cops that knock you off your scooter that caught me most and that doesnt take you to the principal

>It's a the fat kid goes berserk with the potato gun episode

That was always funny.

Nah bully Is great but the Warriors is the real hidden gem

>game forces that redhead rebel teen girl as your canon love interest
>not based Mandy

other than this it was a great game

Went to one.

No.

Fun, but overrated as fuck, at least if you listen to Sup Forums

Oh really? There's actually a special piece of clothing you can only get after mowing the lawn nine times. Just running away is easy (you just have to jump into a trash bin, even works when they can clearly see you sometimes lol) but the real fun is trying to knock out the prefects.

It really is though, one time I saw him beating the shit out of a little kid (one hit raises your trouble meter to the max, same with hitting a girl) and then he threw a firecracker at the prefect chasing him and got away.

NPC interactions are a huge part of the game's charm. Just give me a Bully 2 and a TWEWY 2 and I'll be set for a long time.

>GTA clone
...made by the same company that made the actual GTA?

Bullies should be ass fucked in front their parents or whole school to put them in their place

youtube.com/watch?v=8xIZVMJjvHQ

Everything that isn't a open world rpg is apparently a GTA clone. This includes r* games too