It will die within a week!

> It will die within a week!
> No, within a month!
> I am already bored of it so it must be dead!
> My friends stopped playing it so it's dead!
> J-just give it a year now!

lol so when it's OW going to die, Sup Forums?

It just died.

Wait for S3

>Sup Forums forced themselves to try going back to TF2 despite the game being in decline for years out of pure spite for Overwatch, and then to Paladins
When was the last time Sup Forums hated a game this much?

I never even knew this game was a thing
what IS THIS?
it's everywhere

>Listening to Sup Forums's always shit opinion

Stop, they always have terrible opinions.

In 5 minutes I swear!

It's dead right now. No comp = no play.

>It's so alive I'm shitposting on Sup Forums instead of playing it!

Dont know about it dying, but it sure could use some more content.
R6 siege did it fairly well with the roadmaps they made.
You could see that some thought went into those.

Whether it does well or terribly, I don't really give a shit. It's not for me

user, Overwatch didn't die.

Video games died and Overwatch killed it. Soon everyone will be a mindless hero shooter retard

Tf2 is still alive after 9 years and OW is already dying? Wtf I love humans now

I still play it daily. I have a discord group of my brother and his friends I play with and we can usually fill a full team. They're quite a bit younger than me but surprisingly not total faggots and I get to be the curmudgeonly old grandpa who lectures them on the golden age of online gaming in the late 90s and early 00s.

It's a lot of fun.

In every OW thread you will see the obligatory >People still play this?

Subscribed

I like OW but it's only 'alive' when there's seasonal events and new character, the queue time is horrible any other time

Last time I played it was 5 minute wait time for a game at 8 PM on a weekday

I find games in Modern Warfare 2 faster than that

I mean it's a online game which sold over 20 million copies so far. It won't die with so many people having paid for it. it will even get bigger if the story mode rumors are true

I wish I was playing it tho. Already sinked 600 hours but you know... work?

get good and stop being under rank 500 and maybe you will find more people to play with

Honestly, queue times are pretty long since the end of season. Its not by any means dead, but the playerbase is certainly not the same as it was 4 months ago.

>forced esports investment with 0 viewers behind it
it's gonna be a rough ride

Sucks to not be in the good ol' U S of A, son.

Never have waited over 10 seconds.

how can you eat shit... for 600 hours...

I can guarantee you, if you had a counter of eating shit by browsing Sup Forums you'd be well over 2000 hours.

It won't die. And the fact that you all treat the existence of a game that a lot of people enjoy and like playing as if it is the end of gaming is just fucking sad

>muh viewers
???

>deflecting
Eating shit... for 600 hours...

this is beyond pathetic...

Xv
It just proves how much shit taste autism brings

why... do... faggots... do... this... ?...

i... don't... get... it...

>treat the existence of a game
FPS ARE FUCKING DEAD

LONG LIVE HERO SHOOTERS

MASH YOUR SKILLS FOR EBIN PLAYS

>MFW All the mobatryhard fags ruined and chased normal people away because the meta is not being followed.
>MFW Blizzard killed their games hype with the Sombra ARG and then Sombra herself because she is not useful in almost any situation.

Only Bilzzard could find a way to fuck this up royally and they actually did it.

The games growth has now stunted and is slowly declining as the content blizzard is providing is only separating the player base more and more causing more cue times.

How do i get an overwatch gf?

Man reddit sure is in full force today. If you hate it here so much why do you keep coming?

LOL

when /v says "dead" it means "something that no one talks about anymore". overwatch is as dead as clash of clans dead. i mean, people play it, but whoever the fuck has passion for it? it's a function, not an object of discussion. do you discuss online soap or milk you buy? no. you just use it. overwatch got his niche as a crispy fresh skinner box for 6-18 y.o. kids and that's it. yeah, it is fucking dead.

>All the mobatryhard fags ruined and chased normal people away because the meta is not being followed.

This, fucking THIS so much holy shit.

>2 good healers already on team
>WE NEED A LUCIO
>META IS LUCIO
>PLS SWITCH TO LUCIO

FUCKING FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DAMN CHART ALREADY YES I MAD

teach your gf to play ow

Oh yeah I forgot that when Overwatch was released everyone was banned from playing CS:GO or Call of Duty

God forbid people finally get to play an FPS that isn't the exact same "uuugggh yeahhh look at my super brown, hyperrealistic, edgy shooter" we've been forcefed for the last 20 years. Jesus Christ.

Being colorful doesn't make it a good game.

WoW released 13 years ago, is still massive. Six times bigger than nearest competitor, no amount of money makes competitors more successfull.

Overwatch been out 6 months and already having regular f2p weekends.

The game has lost most of it's userbase user.

Dropped it, but, started playing again with the arcade brawl mode

>"uuugh yeahh look at the cartoony colorful mlp shooter with meme humour"

Considering every single fucking shooter released in the last decade is nothing but filters: the shooter, yes, it's a merit on its own.

Not even HOTS is actually "dead". It will never die because it's backed by Blizzard infinite money.

Name 3 other games released this year alone that fit your description.

Go.

I'm not saying that that's what makes it a good game. It's certainly a plus, though.

Overwatch
Paladins
Battleborn

>Regular
It has only had 2 so far. One for console, and one for all platforms recently.

Where's the 3rd one? OW is already being taken into account.

>super brown, hyperrealistic, edgy shooter
>last 20 years
Didn't remember Doom and Quake being "super brown, hyperrealistic, edgy shooters". Thanks for correcting us, 12yo-bro.

Being different isn't automatically a merit. I like OW but the point you're trying to make is retarded.

>He actually believes this

>TF2 will die after OW releases!
>T-they lost a lot of players!
>takes hours to find a tf2 game, h-haha!
>please buy OW it's good please
>what no please don't play Paladins it's a bad version of overwatch
>please stop playing TF2
>p-please

I miss the first months when Sup Forums liked it then they decided to be contrarian shitbags

I have been on Sup Forums since 2003, (but Sup Forums was only born around 2005) Sup Forums has liked pretty much every game until it reaches popularity to then become hated into oblivion, I still remember when minecraft was "our thing" fucktons of years ago.

hence why Sup Forums doesnt convince me in the slightest, hell they are even genwunner trash, they dont like games, if you want actual anons who are enjoyable people who LIKE games just go to /vg/.

never
its a shallow casual shooter with skins so its going to be kept afloat by retards, as per usual

Splatoon was different, and made great success because of how it deviated from the shitty brown shooter formula.

Gigantic

Yes thats how it works

>overwatch marketers don't put the word "overwatch" in their posts to get around wordfilters

that's actually a pretty smart tactic

>He actually forgot the One TRUE king of these games.

Damn Son irrelevancy is a bitch.
I'am actually sad about this

>the first months when Sup Forums liked it
You mean "the beta weekend when Sup Forums got bored of it in less than 10 hours"?

Who?

>become a mindless zombie like me
>keep playing and screaming at your teammates like me
>get that high rank bro THAT HIGH RANK BRO
>forever and ever and ever and ever

>TF2
>released this year

>the game get good after 20 hours

I'm just saying that Overwatch is great to me because it does away with a lot of the tropes that make every other shooter look and feel the exact same.
Consider the experience of differentiating between how each hero in Overwatch's weapon handles versus how Call of Duty's dozens of identical but slightly different guns feels.
This is the first time I've enjoyed playing a shooter in a long time because I've played CoD and I've played CS:GO, and I just wanna play something new.

I made that claim but I'm still playing overwatch. When the season play came out, it saved the game and made it enjoyable.

Reminder anyone complaining about ridiculously long queue times has never actually played this game.

>You have to pay 4 dollars to get a chance at a gold weapon in TF2

>In OW all you have to do is play the game

>TF2tards somehow defend this

I've never had a main menu that I can jack off to because the main characters make eye contact with me. It was such a game changer.

When Team Fortress 2 came out Sup Forums had threads about it for atleast THREE years before the threads started becoming more spread out.

Face it bud the game had no staying power and a community that was already ruined by idiot sheeple that latch on and mimic what the professionals do.

Overwatch WILL never be what TF2 was not even in the slightest.

people said the same thing about tf2 although it took like 6 years to die out

>Ignoring that you've to buy OW while TF2 is f2p
wew

>no comp
>people filling up all other modes faster

Yeah, sure is dead... that 20 second wait for mystery heroes was murder.

Overwatch is bland as fuck just like Heroes.

It's something I play because I want to kill time. It doesn't get my blood pumping or fill me with an adrenaline rush, but it passes time.

It's more fun with friends yeah, but most everything is.

>TF2 went to shit with the f2p update
Welcome to 5 years ago, retard.

With 60 dollars on TF2 you get 15 attempts at a gold weapon.

With 60 dollars on OW you get infinite attempts.

Not to mention you can get every skin available with in-game credits simply by playing the game.

But you're right, TF2 is "free" after all :^)

I've played like 100 hours and the queue times can take 5+ mins often.

Never with based Roadhog in it

>they look horrible in both games
>people only want them for their e-peen
wow who would've thought

Are you playing it on a SNES????

if you are having buyer regrets you have better options than shitposting on Sup Forums to feel more secure

Overwatch won't die. Blizz games never truly die. Not counting older shit like War craft 3 (which people still play) and Diablo 2 (which people still play) the deadest game on battlenet is Diablo 3. But people still play the fuck out of WoW, Starcraft, and even Casuals of the storm. And fucking hearthstone is still going strong too. Overwatch is their newest thing and it's in the most popular genre yet MOBA/Fps. It has a huge player base and tons of dev support behind it. Most of Sup Forums hates hearing about it since it does so well or they just like shitting on it which is the bulk of replies to OW threads made here. Eventually OW will get its own board though.

>giving a fuck about gun skins
Really?

OW will bring a new age

a new age of darkness

I take it you have never seen a TF2 loadout thread?

No one discussed clash of clans here or anywhere on Sup Forums, but everyone and their non-autistic mother played it.

It's still a nice water cooler discussion.

I know, I know.
>wagecuck

But yeah try looking for a cushy job nowadays !

found the guy that has a fursona which is basically just all his Magic markers leaking onto a drawing of a dog.

>MOBA/Fps

Why do you retards keep parroting this shit?

MOBAs have 3 lanes, minions, inventory, and mount garbage.

Street Fighter also has special abilities and even "ults" and I don't see it being called a moba fighter.

It pretty much is "dead" now, I bought is day one and stopped playing

It's boring Blizzard aren't getting enough game modes in and there's no true progression everything being RNG hell means you can't really work towards anything and that kills interest

Sombra isn't out yet and even people on PTR say she's kinda "meh"

Blizzard can lifesupport the fuck out of a zombie ( WoW / Diablo 3 ) but eventually their games tire out and die OW not even a year old yet is ALREADY hitting that stride for me and i'd assume others as well.

>I miss the first months when Sup Forums liked it then they decided to be contrarian shitbags
stop lying to people you dumb cuck. no one fucking liked it outside circle jerk generals. when beta ended it got instally forgotten until release.

>Liking color makes you a furfag

Then by that retarded logic liking monochromatic colors make you a tool.

You're the one lying you shitlord.

From the beta to release there were tons of "withdrawal" threads. Search the archive.

I don't know who in the right mind would play this game for over 1 month, i ranked 64 in season 1 before I quit.

I only remember people making mass refunds via blizzard support after playing the beta. Also, get the fuck out of here, you have /vg/ to jerk off

I loved the game and stopped playing it months ago, mostly because of the shit community

It has enough faggot fans that it will lost as long as TF2 has.

This game is living proof that waifufags ruin everything.

I hate myself for having paid 60 bucks for this.

Of course Blizzard went full Jew with that Aryan soldier skin because no young white characters allowed in their multiculti propaganda game unless they get some extra cash for it.

Fuck me. Such an autistic casual game with shit game design.