What should the sequel be called?

What should the sequel be called?

It would be too idiotic and confusing to have another "Doom 2: Hell on earth" at this point

Doom 5: Earth on Hell

Halo 6

D55M

500M

DOOM 2017

Nothing, because there wont be one

DM: Doom

Doom

dOOM

Why would you lie on the Internet?

Doom: Hell on Earth

Hell was totally boring in it
I want my melty faces and weird eye holograms, and actual evil looking demons

Doom: A Telltale Game

Fuck you

they shouldn't make one because D44M was terrible when compared to its predecessors. Pic related has more enemies in this 1 single room of the entire megawad than ALL D44M MAPS COMBINED.

in b4 whiny casuals bitch and complain

DooM: D22M: HELL ON EARTH GOTY EDITION STARRING DANTE AND KNUCKLES
(VR headset not included)

I was kind of disappointed by this too, I wanted to fight large hordes of enemies.

Instead of a sequel just make more singleplayer DLC

Probably just DOOM II

It's dumb yeah, but it'll sell.

You Doom nostalgia fags are worse then Pokemon Genwunners
>Wahh it's not a 1:1 recreation of Doom abloo abloo

Doom
Doom 2
Doom 3
DOOM
DOOM II: Doom Harder
DOOM3D
DOOM 4

M00D

DOOMER

>how do I get the fans to see the new game is good...
>I know! I'll alienate and insult them! Then they will see why the new game is good!

DOOM: Heaven or Hell

Just a subtitle

>DOOM: Out of Hell

The game is GOOD though you fucking crybaby

Just because it isn't the original Doom like you think it should be, it doesn't make it a bad game.

>Wahh it's not a 1:1 recreation of Doom abloo abloo

more like "Wahh this game is casual as fuck and fighting 12 or less enemies at a time is fucking boring"

New things are good, they just have to be BETTER than their 20 year old predecessors.

Doom: Return to Social Media

Doom
Doom II
Doom 3
Doom
Doom 2
Then Doom III

>pot meets kettle

Point n' click based on Repercussions of Evil

I would buy the shit out of that

dOOm

Just call it DOOM 2, no subtitle needed.

DOOM but with an underline

thats it

It'll just be called DOOM: Hell on Earth

Kurwa ja pierdole.

Im not the original guy, I have never played a doom game, I have played pokemon though and can sympathize with classic fans being attacked by new fans

The Return of Doom: Doom Returns

Yeah vanilla Doom had such fucking hordes attacking you right?

Doom. The new Doom was just a beta test, but the next one will reboot the franchise for real.

DOOM II: Heck on Land

Pure enemy count doesn't make those games better, the level design does. Saying that an old game with sprites for enemies is better than a modern one simply because it can pump out more enemies is stupid.

Doom just needed more levels like the foundry to be perfect

dont let em see that

>and can sympathize with classic fans being attacked by new fans

lol, yeah that's exactly whats happening here

Doom 2:Balls Deep in Your Mom

Oh shit, that's good

DOOM: Episode 2

We all know its going to be called DOOMâ„¢.

New Doom doesn't even have less enemies than Ultimate Doom to begin with. Fucking retards keep posting screenshots from fan made megawads that were made EXACTLY because original maps were too easy and then go ''hurr look at Hell Revealed that's what Doom is all about!''

pic related is how most Doom fights actually looked like

>Game
>Game 2
>Game 3
>Game
whyyyyyyy

>post fan made wad
>HURR LOOK HOW HARDCORE DOOM WAS XD

no

>new doom sux becas is not like original xDD
>posts screenshots of fan-made mods to show how wonderful doom 1993 is
I'm by no means shitting on the original doom, but come the fuck on

DOOOM

It'll be about Nintendo's imminent demise.

D44M doesn't even have fireblu, what a shit fucking game.

I've made a level with 99999 gorillion imps in snapmap, therefore Doom 2016 is the best game ever made

Lets hope for actual Mod support this time
D44M would have been perfect if you could actually make weapons and maps for it
Snapmap was a mistake

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT CONCENTRATED ASSAULT OF DEMONIC POWER

ITS LIKE YOU'RE PLAYING SAVING PRIVATE RYAN BUT IT'S IN HELL AND YOU'RE THE ONLY GUY ON THE BEACH

HOW CAN NU-DOOM WITH ITS PITIFUL TEN ONSCREEN ENEMIES EVER COMPETE WITH THIS MASTERWORK????222

Legitimately good, but casuals would get confused so it won't happen.

Doomination

But the new Doom isn't 23 years old so why should it be held to that standard?

You think someone is a retard for actually expecting computers be able to handle more enemies on the screen at the same time these days?

Doom: Ancient Martian Secret

Return to Castle Doom

Yeah but modern fans of DOOM are just faggot posers who think aiming without a mouse is still acceptable

Then why people keep fucking saying Doom had more enemies on the screen than nu-Doom?

2oom

top lel

>original doom has a hard limit of 128 enemies in a level
>HURR DURRRRRRRRRRRR LOOK AT THIS MEGAWAD WITH A THOUSAND REVENANTS ON A DELIMITED CLIENT

because doom 4 is also a technological advancement, and most systems cant handle more
>inb4 fuck the consumer, you should develop for the 1% of pc users who own a card made in this year like le crysis

I think I'll spend the rest of my life wondering what the fuck Bethesda were thinking before release.

Did they not want people to buy the game or something or were they just this stupid? All the pre-release footage of DOOM almost made it seem like a different game, and then the fucking beta happened.

How big is Doom 4? Data cap and I want to know if i'd even be able to install it after buying it.

71 gigs

EOOM

2OOM

aw dang

they tried for a younger demographic, multiplayer is the big thing right now, i guarantee most console players haven't even tried the singleplayer because they go straight to multiplayer in every single game.

Doom 2: Archviles's Revenge, the Sequel, Return of the Spider Mastermind, the game

clever girl

DOOMED

Either DOOD or MOOM, you're pick

AYO HOL UP

No retard. both consoles mp is dead. Why do pcfats hold themselves up as some sorta godkings? We're all just gamers after all

>original doom has a hard limit of 128 enemies in a level
Bullshit, map16 from doom 2 had 161 enemies on UV.

>"Wahh I can't play nuts.wad on the new doom"
lmao. Faggot.

Twoom

i dont, i used to be a consolefag, and i used to never play singleplayer. if i saw doom 4 multiplayer while i was a teen it would have replaced halo for me because the controls are similar but in a cooler aesthetic

DOOM V

>original doom
>doom ii

Well you were uber retarded back then. Hope youre better now

DVVM

>doom is a technological advancement
>some basement dwelling slavs managed to make a game that fits more enemies into one fight than any level in any doom game
it's actually not hard for me to believe that serious sam is more technologically advanced than anything bethesda could produce

DOOOM

Doom: earth on hell.

who do you think their target audience is?

God I hate you slaughtermap faggots so much. Slaughtermaps are such a fucking cancer. "HUR HUR A BILLION ENEMIES IN A LEVEL IS SUPER FUN AND TOTALLY NOT TEDIOUS AT ALL!"

D22M