I want to say I'm surprised there's not a single thread about the update finally delivered to this game...

I want to say I'm surprised there's not a single thread about the update finally delivered to this game, or the fact that Sean finally broke the silence. But I'm not. I guess it's safe to say it's too late for recovery.

It was too late, like, 3 days after launch.

This is like watching your home burn to the ground, but then 3 months later you buy a nice new couch and plop it in the ashes where your living room used to be.

>being this overdramatic

How does it feel to be mentally underage?

Overdramatic? I'm as overdramatic as a stage actor spraining their ankle and crying bloody murder despite their own poor performance.

Maybe even Sup Forums's that disappointed in the game

Is the game still about shooting rocks 90% of the time? How could anyone think that was a good idea

Go to bed, Sean.

$ S I X T Y
S
I
X
T
Y

Tried it yesterday. Still the same old endless singleplayer grind with no actual content. Basebuilding isn't even fun, and the freighters are fucking expensive, which means more grinding or exploiting bugs for money.

>static basebuilding
>in a game that forces you to fuck off to other locations all the time

>there's not a single thread
Fuck off you cunt, you just want (You)s.

It took them too long to just literally copy Subnautica's base building, even down to the UI. Nobody cares anymore, not even the shills.

Wish subnautica had co op

>creating a "foundation" for your game 4 months postrelease

The time for foundation laying is fucking late alpha/early beta, at this point they deserve to go under just out of raw principle

u can teleport back tho

so they panicked and just decided to make the game minecraft in space?

Fuck, it's going to work for so many aspies.

So when is the multiplayer update?

There have been several threads. But it's irrelevant because adding in base building and freighters does nothing to fix the flaws of this game.

Well, according to Sean Murray, base building and freighters are a foundation to the game. So never ever.

>liking Minecraft in space

Watch this turn into a 3d starbound.

you should check out No Man's Sky, i hear you can meet up with your friends in that