Best game mode: Attrition

Best game mode: Attrition
Worst: CTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CisHpSqIeyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found the shitter who hasn't learned to traverse a level at incredilbe hihg speeds.

All game modes are a lot of fun. That's why I always play mixtape

Shut the fuck up you slow piece of shit.

I beg to differ. I think Pilot vs. Pilot is the worst mode.
And the best is imo Bounty Hunt.

How fast is this game?

very fast

Capture the flag is the bomb. You're just a pussy.

Best: Amped hardpoint
Worst: Pilot vs. Pilot . I want my my mech bro.

CTF usually has some cloaker faggot camping the corners. At least with AH you have three checkpoints instead of one red vs. blue zone.

>Worst: CTF

Best: Last Titan Standing
Worst: Attrition

I used to like attrition in TF1 but here it's absolute shit.

Is this better than titanfall 1?

I have never played either.

post screenshots bois

its better and worse at the same time

Why do people like Viper so much? I beat him in like 4 seconds. Maybe I killed him too fast.

How to get good with ronin? I just can't seem to find it fun compared to hit and run ion or melee scorch.

>want to play Titanfall 2
>Know I am terrible at FPS now and would have trouble with all fast wall movement

At least I'm not letting any teammates down and hindering games.

jesus fuck
What do the titans and first person guns look like?

Play attrition like I do. Hunting down ai (reapers in particular) helps the team a lot.

I prefer Titanfall 1.

That game was immaculate.

How is the singleplayer?

Pretty good. MP is where the game shines but it did have a good single player with some fun gimmicks

fantastic but it's only 5/6 hours

compared to the other mercs he was operator as fuck

Pilot versus Pilot exists, there can be no worse mode.

Is this a better buy that BF1?

bump

definitely

Short but sweet.

Yes

CTF is great. I think the worst is either PvP or Last Titan Standing. I'm leaning towards Last Titan being the worst though because everyone is a retard whenever that gamemode pops up and it lasts way longer than any other type.

source engine called. it wants its meshes back.

I can't get over how slow and fragile titans are now, the speed and regenerative shield in tf1 made for great fun. For someone like me that has played 1000s of hours in games like armoured core and ZoE I could go entire games in my strider-fu wrecking everyone and never getting brought down, it was fucking amazing. Now you'll always end up being wittled down, the fact that Tone is broken good makes things worse.

But what's really killing it for me are the maps, 90% are just terrible. Which is surprising as TF1 had god like map design, but TF2 maps either use MOBA lanes or wide open maps with a few single story buildings on the out skirts. I think that's the main reason for the mass complaints of camping, the maps encourage it.

The game could be fantastic if Respawn get things more in line with the TF1 design philosophy with patches and DLC. They ignored most complaints from the beta but hopefully the awful sales numbers and player drop off will kick them into action.

Worst: Last Titan Standing

Best: Skirmish

y no 8v8 mixtape?

Bounty hunt is ok but I actually like PvP.

Granted, I love the game so I'm biased, but I feel like the player number is steadily increasing on PC.

On your other point, i didnt play the first so I dont know about the maps. Most people complain about crash site which is one of my favorites- love going crazy with the G2 and a hcog ranger scope. So im probably in the minority saying i enjoy them. That being said, the open, city like maps are way more fun than the lane type ones, no contest.

The fact they had to patch the FAST back in after the tech test should tell you that something very wrong is afoot at respawn. The mp feels like it was made by a man who had his shit pushed in one too many times in the original. The maps just don't flow, which is odd since the campaign levels have really good flow.

Alright guys, I'm taking the dive. Any tips before I get going?

I'm planning on doing the SP first to get used to the game, so I don't shit up MP to much.

>tfw you finally find a multiplayer game you absolutely love and can see yourself enjoying for months but none of you friends will buy it

Go fast and stay fast.

Sounds good.

short
sweet
to the point

>Wreck a titan with stealth auto-eject
>Airshot the cloaked pilot anyways because lol Ion

Ion became a lot more fun once I figured out what her main weapon was.

What's the best titan besides tone

It's the truth, it's hardly why I buy MP games anymore. Titanfall 2 just has a setting and gameplay that I love, so I'll stick with it.

Don't use Tone he fucking sucks

reminder LEGION A BEST
FUCK YOUR TITANS
d-dont talk to me tone

Legion.

Real niggas

Also join [tfg] if you aren't a filthy slow walker

>Kill two Titans with Ion via rooty shooty
>Punch two Pilots on the way out
>Have core rebuild to shit lasers on a fucking weeb Ronin
This game has it's moments. And Ion a best.

I mean it's no tribes...

but it's more fun and you get giant robots

It's the little things

Play other game modes. Plenty of things you can do to support your team besides getting the most kills.

Double Take master race reporting in

tfw no one remembers this classic meme

Is it just me or are the standard sights better in every way for the Double Take? I feel like using it as a rifle works better than trying to snipe with that shit.

Guess what nigga

I'd play mixtape but I really hate last titan standing. Reminds me too much of slow shit like CS.

Do they still not show the number of times you die in the stats screen? The pussification of gaming is real.

Nah, I'm with you. Can't use it any other way.
>tfw headshot a pilot mid flight
Feels good

The game is made on Source engine.

As of now there's no actual stats screen but it's coming with the update that adds the new map.

Just got a checkpoint where BT 7274 keeps dying and I can't get to him in time in Master difficulty.
Pretty peeved off at the moment.

Game needs a Titan vs Titan mode without delay for repop and make the LTS a competitive mode.

>people actually play like this

I thought I was looking at a console webm for a second.

>game that's already dying needs more game modes

Nah, they should remove some if anything.

Nah, it has a good amount. What they need to do is add an incentive for a mixed/fill/game of the day/week kind of queue.

>game that's already

You should stop with this meme, the base growing each weeks.

>they need to remove content when the playerbase is growing

youtube.com/watch?v=CisHpSqIeyY

Eh, it's got a while to go before we can say that it's growing. It was around 15-20k concurrent on PC near launch, then it dropped to 3.5k. The sale brought the number back up to 6-7k but it wont last obviously. They made a cool call having the sale before the other black friday sales, but they should have had a free weekend or something to go along with it.

Do you guys use auto-sprint or manual sprint for Pilots?

Game's pretty fun, except for the titan part.
Goes from pretty fast paced shooter to slow as shit campfest.

I'd say try pilot vs pilot then, but you'll be waiting for a bit for games.

I know some people swear by auto sprint but I personally do it manually, mostly just so I have a bit more control over what I'm doing. Auto sprint might work well with gun runner tho.

everything manual
aim
sprint
crouch

Northstar.

>drop dual tether traps
>trap a titan, blast him to shit
>nuke eject while he's trapped if he dooms me

It needs marked for death and deadly ground brought back.

I'll be honest the titan only modes are dogshit

I think deadly ground could be back with the mode event they hinted

Yes.

this. reaper kill = player kill

It needs better maps for that sadly, so far there's only 3 maps that could support it.

I want a coop mode where you control a Reaper and go kill some grunts

Should I buy this now, or wait until Christmas?

I really don't have a whole lot of time between now and then, and I'm kinda thinking it might drop a bit more. I'm poorfag as fuck right now because of being a student anyways, so 28 is kind of an attractive price since I really liked the first one

It's probably going to be at the same price on Christmas

>he

I dont see it getting lower than how much I paid for(24) during xmas.

I see a lot of people bitching about balance.

Is it really that bad? Or is it still fun?

Oh it's fun
The only problem is if someone on the other team is using Tone and knows what they are doing. Then the fun stops.

Once game I find myself unable to agree on opinions shared online even though I regularly play the game and im bretty gud at it.

Is the meta so different from PC to console? Tone is nothing compared to Ion desu.

Anons just dont know how to use Scorch. He wrecks Tone's shit when done properly. Back that ass up, corner tone, rape her with fire shield.

>that webm

Okay, I bought it. I'll take your words for it. Last bit of vidya I can buy for a while anyways, and I'm tired of OW

The amount of butthurt over tone is only because he is perhaps the most popular. Nothing to do with it being the best. Tbh I like this situation because once people starts ion'ing everywhere, shit's gonna get rough

It's good user, I'll go ahead and warn you though that your shit is going to get pushed in for a few games. People are damn good on PC.

I was dicking around with holopilot, I still live for fast