Been playing some war thunder British ground forces recently and I just unlocked my first 17 pounder (the achilles) and...

Been playing some war thunder British ground forces recently and I just unlocked my first 17 pounder (the achilles) and I just want tips on how to use it. Also general war thunder thread.

get bombed like the bitch you are

You are of course implying that your dinky little stuka will escape my tiffy you hooligan

>implying I need to escape
1 shot nigga

The game is so dead that even /wtg/ barely makes the cut to stay alive on /vg/. What makes you think your thread will get responses?

Bringing 37 he into a ground forces battle? If not all Reginald will fear is a hole in his wing.

Best advice for WT, play the sovieys!

The fact that the common man is drawn to the greatness of the British military of course!

I have been but I want to expand every nations tree. Minus the fucking japs, I hate flying them

Reminder to fucking gas yourself if you play the brits.

go to sleep squire

Other than the 17pdr the Brits generally had shit tanks. They looked cool though.

Anyone in the closed beta ? How is it ?

I agree honestly. The Churchill mk VII is the only real saving grace for the br I'm playing at

That's because sloped armor was a mystery for the brits until the end of the war. Even claps got it right with the Sherman and claps have never produced a tank of note.

Germany took the hint when they saw the t34 and produced the tiger but the brits didn't want tone change anything because of political bullshit. Same with the mosquito, it should have been a mass produced Frontline plane

Fuck coppers

The Tiger was based on pre-T-34 design. You're perhaps thinking of the Panther.

I was, thank you for the correction