This is not real life... woah

This is not real life... woah...

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.complex.com/sports/2013/06/25-music-videos-with-rappers-on-boats/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...damn......

obviously not real life, black people dont' like getting on boats (they had a bad experience with boating once)

>black people dont' like getting on boats
uk.complex.com/sports/2013/06/25-music-videos-with-rappers-on-boats/
i know you thought yr lil joke was funny but seriously do you live in a cave in afghanistan or something

lel

here's to hoping they crack it with in the week.

They are sedated (Codeine, Percacets, weed, Cocaine) the whole time though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

You're telling me a dude that's dressed like the WD2 guy isn't high as shit all the time? How the fuck else did he think those clothes would go together.

The rapper life style honestly looks dope

r ed d it

Oh is that where you're getting these screenshots? Good to know, if you stay there you'll probably find you fit in there a lot more than here!

I fucking love this retarded aesthetic that's been happening for the past couple years
i hope it never dies and everything just gets even more stupid
we got rappers in ballgowns making vague human-ish noises getting 9.0s from hipster music sites

>plebbit in spamlist
but why

WE

WUZNT

BOUT DAT MARINE LIFE

KANGZ

>we got rappers in ballgowns making vague human-ish noises getting 9.0s from hipster music sites
What

Can't be bothered to look up the pitchfork score but they dickride young thug really hard for some reason.
I think his music is fun and it's certainly different but I don't get the massive hype.

never heard of the guy, guess I'll have to check it out.

hilarious

Does this happen in 2?

Why are you just posting screenshots of nothing happening?
The lighting is pretty nice in that one though.

U got BTFO my dude. Take ur leave xD

Are these supposed to be good?

Am I the only person who thinks all of the "realistic graphics" in games look fake as fuck?
I mean, look at it! It's all plastic-y looking!
Real life is all faded and weathered.
Real life has flaws, and texture, and looks organic.
In video games, it's all shadow effects and water effects and weather effects.
Video game "realism" is just like a supermodel: it tries so hard to look perfect that it stops looking real.
Maybe I'm the only person who thinks this, but it just pisses me off when people post these stupid threads.
If you still can't see what I'm talking about, look at the boat - no boat is that perfect, glossy white, not even with photoshop. If that boat was real, there would be differences is color in different parts of the paint, there would be texture, the sun would reflect off of it, there would be a bit of weathering.
But again, maybe I'm alone in thinking this.

>the more realistic the games look, the worse the gameplay becomes
but why

Budget limits, time limits, computational limits, creative limits, ect., take your pick.

I like it in some games. GTAV had that plastic look and it was great, I could almost even call it an artstyle.
Some games like the Metro games do capture that "real life" feeling though.

I would definitely say Metro is one of the closest games to real life, but I would have to disagree with it fully capturing the look of real life.
As for the plasticy look, don't get me wrong, I like the way it looks, but it is by no means realistic.

But there seems to be a direct correspondence
It's almost as if realism doesn't translate well into game mechanics, because games are inherently unrealistic

shit looks like a dark souls boss

Maybe it's due to the over-emphasis of graphics? After all, if you focus too much on one component of any project, the rest of the project will inevitably begin to suffer.

>le obligatory 'looks like shit' post

i bet you think witcher 3 is the pinnacle of graphics

I think battlefront EA is probably one of the best looking games. The sound design definitely helps with "realism" too.

Who the fuck ever brought up witcher in this thread

This screenshot looks better than all the ones you posted though :/

Didn't you read the game message?
Look what language it is and it makes sense, Fräulein

Woah............rlly makes u think........

Dude ur like the first person to think that bro.

I think Uncharted 4 captures that real life look quite well

It looks great, yes, but in a picturesque sort of way.
Too, me, it looks like someone made this landscape without first checking to see what an actual forest would look like.
Here's a little experiment for you. Print off this picture, and go to the closest wooded area. Compare the ground in the picture to the real thing, look at the roots, the leaves, the bark.
Real life has more texture.
While yes, the game did try to get texture in there (and they did a pretty good job to boot) but only with the textures, not the meshes.
Of course, this does make sense, as all the polygons needed to make all the meshes realistic would bloat the game size to massive levels (like, bigger the Deus Ex kind of big).

everything in Witcher 3 is a low-res blurry mess with piss filter and ugly as fuck vegetation

every new game looks better than that

your joke is shit and so is the way you put it kys borb

It's a meme you wouldn't get it

Looks worse than what Crysis did back in 2007

Please do not use my dyke wife to shitpost.