Which shall I buy?

I can only buy one

Skyrim

/thread

if you've played witcher 1/2 , pick up 3. it's better than the others and fills out more story.

Otherwise pick up skyrim, youll be playing that for 500 hours, easily.

ok
Can I wank while playing?

only skyrim allows loli sex dungeons
w3 is just a game with no masturbation value

TW3. Skyrim Is dogshit

>Skyrim without mods
>Witcher 3 when you haven't played the first two.

Wait for better games.

If you get the PC version of Skyrim you can wank while playing so much because of all the amazing mods
Witcher 3 has some actual nudity though, and the character models look better. No mods though.

Skyrim.

We had this thread yesterday

Witcher obv ya dingus

TW3

Skyrim isn't worth paying for, especially unmodded

>buying games

>Buying the worst version of the Skyrim engine port

This

as someone who thinks both games are pretty damn over rated, choose Witcher 3, no question.

At least witcher 3 has some redeeming qualities, like graphics and storytelling/voice acting

Skyrim has literally none

Pick up TW3 GOTY, set for life m8.

W3 obviously.

Why the fuck would you ever play a Bethesda game on a console? Do you enjoy broken, shitty, games?

If you had a pc you could get both

Both boring as shit, but if you were on PC I'd say Skyrim because you can at least mod it to make it fun.

Witcher 3 is a much better RPG and complete expericence than Bethesda can ever hope to make

Only reason to play Skyrim is if you haven't played it before, and on ps4 you can't get that many game changing, model, and texture changing mods, which Skyrim desperately needs

>There are people that actually could tolerate sinking 500 hours into skyrim

Witcher. It's not even close

on ps4? yea right. You only get that much playtime with mods (even then its too much) or unless you're literally a retard and love doing shit over and over.

skyrim

fucking fuck the haters, not to mention that most of them have played that shit for literally hundreds of hours before moronically deciding that it was 'a bad game'

if you haven't played it before, its world will feel alive and interesting as long as there are subquests available, plus the DLC content has some of best stuff in there as well. And unlike in witcher (or fallout 4) you can allow yourself to roleplay and lose yourself in the experience

but I play fallout 4 on ps4

Seriously this OP. You could probably pick up both if it was on PC but modding is literally the only reason to pick up Skyrim as The Witcher 3 is infinitely better in nearly ever way.

If you want fun just buy skyrim you are in for at least 100 hours of joy and lollygagging

>PS4
Bloodborne

>But I play fallout 4

I don't want to hurt anybody but I hate to play games on pc

Witcher 3. The complete edition is perhaps one of the greatest games of all time. Great vanilla and GOAT expansions.

Fuck off you fucking bethesda shills, kill yourselves, you have the most pathetic job in the world. quit your jobs seriously

>there are people who actually think this is true
Holy shit remove thy unholy existance from this universe you autistic shit

>PS4
>Skyrim

No, just no. If you're not getting Skyrim on PC, Witcher III hands down. Witcher will last you longer straight out of the box. With gimped mod support on PS4, you're bang/buck ratio is total ass for Skyrim. If you actually have a half decent PC, go Skyrim and learn to mod it, bang/buck ratio is literally undefined then.

What if i told you that you can use a controller and a tv screen with your PC

you're probably one of those insufferable faggots I'm speaking of

Played it for 3 hrs and it was already repetetive and boring, never again

Comfiest RPG ever with infinite(∞) mod potential
vs.
The Shitcher Three: Wildly Boring

sleep on it

please tell me more

Both those games are better on PC and Xbox..

I've never thought I'd get to this; but you're one sorry-ass sonnynigger. I hope you'll die that way.

>implying
I'm a PCfat. Bitcher 3 is shit on all platforms.

You can use Xbox and PS4 controllers on PC easily.

>plugs in controller
>plugs in TV
wow.....what can't PC do???

Witcher is the better game but you will get a lot more hours of enjoyment out of Skyrim, especially if you didn't play it when it first came out.

They're both extremely overrated. Buy something else.

some people told me that I can get my video card burned if i play with a large TV

Some people are dumb.

i need something really addictive for ps4

Witcher 3 at least has some stuff going for it like visuals, writing, characters, world... Skyrim has nothing going for it. It's a 360 game ported to PS4 and it plays like it.

I dont see a reason for that to happen, you can check gpu temps with some applications, if they dont go over like 80-90 deg celsius you should be good, most cards have automatic shit to counter overheating like increasing fan speed and reducing clock freq

Go with Skyrim, seriously. Are you going to trust me, or the hyper agressive witcher fans who would gladly crucify your for not playing what they claim is "the objectively best video game ever made".

Really makes you think, huh? ;^)

>What are mods and storypacks.

Are you retarded?

TES fags have such autism, you can easily find story mods (with VA), like Falskaar and Helgan Reborn, that reach 20 hours in content. Niggers are literally making fucking games out of this fucking game, even extending the Skyrim map.

Bloodborne.

>incredible amout of replayablitity with its ridiculously varied weapons and build potential (vanilla skyrim only lets you play as stealth archer and the shitter 3 as an attack spamming spellsword LOL)
>many side quests, all of which sync up seamless with the main stories pacing
>incredibly detailed world littered with content and secrets
>interesting lore and story, none of it shoved down your throat but isn't ovarly vague and pretentious either