Tekken 7

Who are you gonna main?

How does Lili consistently managed to be best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpcdr4jQaLQ
youtu.be/EV77owpNVcg
youtu.be/xvnharyLiis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was going to play Bryan or Feng but then this based motherfucker showed up.

>missing out on the best Bryan design
your loss

Because she has cheap ass properties on her moves that let her dodge well deserved counter hits to the fucking face.

LITERALLY buying this because of my dick.

Cant wait for the SFM.

asuka is my legacy main but im honestly getting more and more interesting in chloe

im not an annoying cunt player i swear, its just how it is.

Main my boy Kazuya as usual. Mans a karate gangster.

>why is lili best girl?

On Sup Forums? Probably because she is the youngest. 15-16. That said i can't resist home grown Japanese tropes so in place of a young 1990's Jun Kazama, its her neice that wins the prize.

This fucker ever since Tekken 1

>Cant wait for the SFM.
I agree

I want to play them both to be honest.
>Mr. Naps shitting on fucking everybody during King of Iron Fist
Bryan is so cool goddamn.

I have waited for far too long for this game. Please be good. I want another T5-like sensation.

this guy is vicious hes in 7 right?

>that TT2 ending

I've watched some streams and Chloe honestly looks ton of fun. I'll try her out too.

Size of those Osakan titties man. Either Asuka's mother was a fucking tit cow or her grandparents had some mad breast genes that auntie Jun got cheated out of.

was Kagura, asuka's twin all along?? Guess that was a pretty popular japanese girls haircut in the mid 2000's

yeah what that fuck was up with that

ye everyone loves dragunov hes not going newhere

I just wish she had those monster titties in her T5 ending and cg portrait.

Every ending in Tag is silly or weird, it's a Tekken tradition. A better question is what the fuck was up with Ancient Ogre's?

If you like Draganov's fighting style you should go find a Sambo school user.

>This many posts

And still no one has posted the best boy female?

I only have two worries about T7, and neither is even about the game really

One is how much they will support the scene. They haven't really talked about any yet, and because they don't screw you on DLC there is less reason to push the game after launch window cause that is where the money is made. I'd even take some paid DLC if it meant we got King of Iron Fist like this year for the next few

Second is casuals will still have the image that online is getting hit once and not being able to do anything. This has never really been the case, T7 also made it less so but I really want to see something to help new players more than before. Tekken is easy to pick up but the gap to really getting it can be very frustrating. To a new player who doesn't really get it isn't always obvious what went wrong.

T7 has a very good chance of becoming the biggest game in the FGC, I guess it is staying power that I'm worried about. I think the game will sell a lot, but MKX showed that doesn't mean the player base will grow and stay strong

>Kuni didn't make it

When will Capcom learn that every fighting game worth its salt needs a fuckable ninja girl on the roster?

My boy Steve.

Master Raven is a fuckable ninja girl with a robo vagina

Plus there is still chance cause they haven't stopped adding characters

I'm going to main Anna when she's added!

I share your concerns user, and also a lot of people are getting tired of waiting on the console port of T7. Understandably so but that's just how Tekken ports are, they take forever. Also I'm worried that should a new DOA update or something come out we'll have to fight for scraps because most TOs will only allow one 3D fighter, one anime fighter, etc. It sucks man.

>Capcom
You fucking what mate. Also of course Kuni didn't make it, she only shows up in non canon games anymore. Same with Tiger, Ogre, Jun and such.

Yeah, because Capcom develops Tekken. Retard.

>Capcom

Miguel is back, so Miguel it is.

Julia is best girl. Fight me.

Your legacy main is Asuka, so you were already an annoying cunt to begin with. Only a bit better than Capo mashers tbqh.

In terms of scene support, I understand. I'm predominately a KoF player, and while I'm glad we're getting that graphical update for KoFXIV, it sucks knowing that it isn't enough to just release a full fighting game these days. Despite the initial shitstorm, SFV only serves to grow bigger and stronger since people love the idea of an ever-changing game now (hence new characters, stages, etc.) I think Tekken's doing fine, especially considering Harada said TekkenXStreet Fighter is on the backburner until T7 releases and has established itself in the scene.

As for the second item, I imagine that's what they're going to use the Story mode for. Hardest part about that is that people don't like learning unless the results are immediate or if they actually want to. Can't make a newbie understand the joy of mid-level play if they have zero desire to learn more than basic movement and 10 moves. Fighting games have always struggled with this, but I think it's because fighting games are still one of the few game types left where you're expected to learn yourself and from your own mistakes. Can't make a horse drink water.

SFV already has Ibuki though.

>Capcom
dropped your stupid
also just put a skirt on yoshimitsu desu

>MFW no sambo school nearby
>MFW no Bajiquan dojo nearby
Feels bad.

I think T7 will be a mainstage game no doubt, I just don't want it to end up as flavour of the month and then everyone who was totally going to get into tekken are no totally going to get into lol fighter

SNK are actually doing an esports initiative which is nice though honestly I feel like the ship for kof has sailed at this point . And for all the shit people can give capcom, CPT is actually quite an amazing thing. It has even been great for showing off some smaller scenes that no one use to give any attention to, especially europe. Tekken can do the new character reveal to keep hype over the year as well, but when Harada goes to Mr Namco and Mr Bandai wanting more money for the game that doesn't have paid DLC I just don't see it going well. Plus you have the issue of pushing paid DLC when before the series avoided that, so fans (and shitposters) are less accepting

> Can't make a newbie understand the joy of mid-level play if they have zero desire to learn more than basic movement and 10 moves.
Exactly, and even if they want to it is either a lot of reading or a long tutorial. It seems no fighting game has really figured out the trick to this yet

>Bargain bucket Karin
>best girl

Shitposters' opinions should never be accounted for. Even if they don't do DLC shitposters will call the game dead for not getting any support. They will literally look for things to shit on the game for.

I want Eliza!

Akuma

Mein Nigga

OHSHI- Blade got a sex change

To answer OP, I will main Alisa because Julia Chang has not been confirmed yet

As someone thats never played a tekken title before I've been eyeballing asuka or kazumi based on how ive seen pro's playing.

>Making waifushitter secondaries rage quit the game with FADC combos and demon setups
No amount of nerfs can stop the satsui no hado

>Shitposters' opinions should never be accounted for.
I disagree, it can have a serious effect on a game's reputation if everywhere the discussion always dives into a negative one because of shitposters. Then you see people try to make real point when it is obvious all they know about is from shitposts they took seriously. This is something that feels like it has just gotten worse this year, everyone is so down about every game. Thus it is best not to give a stick to beat the game with

Especially if you want to see a fanbase grow you need positivity, which I'm hoping we get with this game

I understand your concern, but there is literally nothing you can do to avoid shitposters. There is not a single fighting game to come out in the last generation that hasn't had people shitpost over stupid reasons, and that's just one genre. Just go check /fgg/ if you don't believe me.

>no sambo nearby

Have you considered BJJ or Judo as a substitute user?

>Bajiquan

I feel your pain. Damn you Northern Chinese and Thai folk. I just wanted to learn cool stomps and elbow strikes.

I'll be playing as the objectively best character, obviously.

I haven't played Tekken in years, hardly even remember it
I miss Virtua Fighter 5, used to have it and loved it

Zenyatta looks fucking pissed

All I can think of is those weird javs when I see him

Its better the TTT2. I played it in Japan in the arcades both times i went there for hours at a time. Even spent one entire evening in the arcade just playing Tekken 7, instead of going to Akiba

You don't have anything else for striking around you?

>Lili
>anything but trash
Titty vampire is best girl.

Lulz epic Overwatch reference for the win my friend xD we're all soldiers now!

>dat mildly uninterested look on her face

I want Lili to clamp her thighs around my head.

I really like how arcades have those little cards these days (well I guess for a while now), it cool it can store all your profile and then you have your rank and costumes wherever you go. It was especially neat that they used them for the Asia regional tournament

I had a similar idea of basically fighting game amiibos

Lili has been in good games, unlike someone

Eliza in main game never ever?

Never ever.

Of course

Prepare to be tentacled. >:^)

How does Tekken not only have a lot of girls, not only have cute girls but also real girls?

Oh and Justina Wong fighting to get some bbq

I'll be maining Xiao like I have since Tekken 3.

LEO BOYS

I'm glad this is not available in europe so far cause don't need a cool ass jacket I'd be too embarrassed to wear

There is but one answer:
youtube.com/watch?v=wpcdr4jQaLQ

WATAAAA etc.

There'd be no need to be embarrassed wearing the top jacket. It's pretty nice desu and aside from the japanese lettering on the front, it's a pretty sweet jacket with a tiger's face on the back.

I kinda like sakujan's... They are suddenly everywhere in the UK at the moment. Imitations of course.

First jacket looks like some cheap shitty Chinese knock-off.
The motif on the second one looks great but the jacket itself looks like shit and in general it's just fucking overloaded. That weird cum shit along the sleeves is autism.

Ling has come a long way from her ugly duckling days in Tekken 3. She really blossomed in Tekken 4. I think thats where she looked best too. Well done on Namco for making actual asain looking girls.

It's lazy how Law kept his core Tekken 7looks even in the Fated Retribution build.

He is Bruce Lee for fuck's sake, there would be plenty of crazy outfits to make into his main look.

It sure would be nice to own a genuine sakujan from japan though. You just better make sure you don't join a street gang or something.

STUPID. OLD. FUCK. You wanna die?

She wasn't pretty in the face, but I did like her t3/ttt costumes personally.
I'd love to see her original red costume with the big yellow bow return in some form.

Lili is superior in literally every way imagineable thanks to the fucking trainwreck that was SFV Karin.

my guy Miguel

I WANT LILI TO STEP ON ME

>that Tekken 4 intro where she is working out in her sports bra and getting all sweaty
>the last panel shows she is no longer wearing it
>p-probably wearing nothing at all...

yeah im gonna play law cuz i heard hes casual friendly and i love bruce lee clones

>Bargain bucket
I'm not seeing Karin featuring in dozens of ads, merchandise and crossovers.

Lili is what Karin aspires to be.

rock howard?

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Asuka

Xiaoyu and Kuma,

how's the soundtrack sounding?
is it more of that fucking shit eurobeat or will will get some good tunes like T2 - T4?

Wow she looked like a MAN BABY in TTT2 but in 5 and 7 actually looks nice.

Either way King as usual.

Sounds like you are just saying you like 2D fighters that play like Street fighter to me. They are good too i guess.

Nice stale pasta.

I wish Rage Arts were a bit cooler.

Some like Claudio's are so cool but then others look like movies or normal combos they have from weird angles

i would say but people here would pick on me and call me a noob...

Lili looks a million times better than fucking Karin.

Are you silly user? Tekken has always had dance music as a staple. It rode on the teen dance yourh culture back in 1996 just like wipeout wanted to do. It was even gonna be called "rave war".

Look here in tekken 2 youtu.be/EV77owpNVcg

I do really love the Tekken 4 OST though. Balance is important, but i know a lot of people hated all the jazzy stuff.

Tekken 7 will continue its dance inspired roots, there is a lot of Drum & Bass now being used for the first time, which i think is hype as hell. 170 BPM serves fighting action very well:

youtu.be/xvnharyLiis

This tekken is utter garbage

g-go on user!?

Steve
I don't know who is going to my second, there are too many good characters to choose from.

>It was even gonna be called "rave war".
wait really? Holy shit i kinda want that

is it lucky chloe?

Big feet...

generic as fuck