Play Overwatch with controller on PC because I am a casual

>Play Overwatch with controller on PC because I am a casual
>get pretty decent with certain heroes
>no one ever talks to me, no one ever adds me.
>decide to actually try
>ditch controller for keyboard and mouse
>practice every day for a week
>get honestly very good
>winning basically every 3v3, have several times where I got on a 10+ game winning streak
>can feel myself out playing other people
>feels really good
>suddenly bombarded with friend requests
>people calling me "pro" and saying I carried
>people who add me are fucking horrid and spam chat with shit like "easy game" and "GET SHIT ON"

Why is it like this? I just want to play a game without having idiots invite me to a group after every game and try to drag me along to their toxic shit-fests. Do other people who are decent at this game experience this?

>Calls others toxic
>Is a cancerous weeaboo whyfoo faggot whining on Sup Forums like it's his blog

your posts reeks "not only am I good at a shitty team shooter a child could excel at but I'm trying to gloat about it"

dont even know why i still read greentexts its always just shit spew from teenagers like OP

Neither of these answer my question. I know you guys are bitter because you're not good at the game, but could someone who actually is maybe respond?

Level 500 here, it's tough. People only add you in hopes to play future matches with you so they can spew cancerous memes. Sometimes when I see I'm being used, I purposely lose so the enemy team can trash talk muh 'friend'

I don't believe you op, post some evidence

>practice every day for a week
>get honestly very good
>feels really good
>suddenly bombarded with friend requests
YOU DONT SAY

Shoulda stuck to the controller bro.

Also
>adding people to friends on PC

you fell for the bait

I don't understand it either. I usually get pretty good at certain games, but I never feel the need to act like a complete asshole. I try to be funny instead, but nowadays that doesn't give you any e-cred.

post proof you're grandmaster

>why are other people on the internet big meanies?

Because you're a faggot piece of shit. Just fucking kill yourself. Literally no one cares about your opinions on anything. You are a cancer. Please, the world would be better if you were just dead. Keep posting your cartoon fan service. Keep playing your stupid little game. Then finally when you've wasted a sufficient amount of time to realize you are a failure unto yourself, find the highest building you can find and jump off head first. No one will miss you.

Overwatch has a worse community than League of Legends. They even fall for the same waifu bait shit.

>Person adds me after match.
>We never talk or play another game.
>Unfriend a week later.

This is what happens 99% of the time. Or they ask who I am a day after adding me.

>Why is the overwatch community so shit
Because all the tryhard faggots from Dota and League of Faggots came to overshit because it's something new and exciting from Blizzard.

How did you get good, OP?

Yes, its annoying when people ask for your twitch stream/ youtube channel when you dont have one. Just dont add them.

>get honestly very good
Post season rank & date in overwatch chat

No you man child. Go ask the kids in game or some FAQ board. Or the general. Also I assure you no one gives ashit if you are good or bad at a game. It's a game nigger it doesn't mean anything in the real world.

>Toxic

Fuck off.

>surprised people want you when you're good
You're playing team video games, not making friends, faggot. Of course people are only going to want you when you're useful to them. Everyone wants good people on their team.