Murder in VR Should Be Illegal

Should it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/should-murder-in-vr-be-illegal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>should
There's that word again

Nice tabs, but no or really who gives a shit what game comes out with it. Murder has been a part of humans since ever.

shouldn't the just as pretend murder in movies and plays be just as illegal then?

welp

great post 10/10

This is why these kinds of people should never be treated seriously, and be treated as more of trolls of real life.

I can't even imagine anything without murder.

Shakespeare has murder.
The Bible or any variant of it also murders.
Many plays, shows, movies have murder as a plot device. But games? I guess games is just where we draw the line.

motherboard.vice.com/read/should-murder-in-vr-be-illegal

>Written by Angela Buckingham

wew lad

No it's not fucking real. If anything, maybe someone who would actually go out and murder someone will now live out their fantasy in the virtual world where no one gets hurt. This is assuming that VR sticks around and become more and more immersive as the technology improves.

>no one gets hurt.
Ummmm columbine?

he was talking about doing a shoot out in the virtual world idiot

Why is Vice such a den of pussies and bitches?

Yeah and I'm saying it was violent games that brought out the worst and created columbine massacre. But hey as long as we live out our fantasies nobody ever gets hurt amiright?

I've always wondered.

Is it inhumane to program something to feel pain and be able to kill it constantly in a video game?

>some people still believe video games created more violence

Reduced to shitposting. Welp nice conversation there friend but I'll take it as you being a literal retard

no
is it inhumane to write a story about something feeling pain?
it's not real

Should video games get any kind of legislation? Sup Forums seems very hostile to the idea of things being done to vidya, but other industries have been regulated, Why shouldn't vidya?

but that's not real, but you're actually making a thing that can feel pain.

Imagine if we were not real and we were just a simulation of sorts. Why would it be okay for someone to create us and kill us over and over again.

Well I'm not reducing it to just games obviously there's a plethora of violence in the different mediums but in the case of columbine yes violent video games was a key factor.