Why aren't you playing the best multiplayer game of 2015?

Why aren't you playing the best multiplayer game of 2015?
It's free on any modern pc.

No thanks, i have good taste and i want to keep it that way.

FPBP
>sprint button
>shitty generic fps guns
>gimmicky battle mechs that make no sense
>awful story
>qtes
It's actually the worst Halo game.

Did you mean to post in Titanfall 2 thread?

>It's actually the worst Halo game.

You mean 1/4 of the game is free on PC.

and it's not being updated.

I hate the thrusters

>>gimmicky battle mechs that make no sense
???

At least it's better than Halo 4.

Those dumb mech walker things they have in the multiplayer maps

There's updates in the pipeline right now, and they confirmed that server browser is coming before the holidays.

Well, I guess right? I mean, drinking piss is better than having a shit milkshake.

How do they "not make sense"?

Fuck off shill
It isn't better than 4, kill yourself. Campaign was an insult.

Sad!

>Sad!

kek trumpfag

>halo
>campaign mattering
Not good enough for multiplayer?
>Sad!

>super soldiers with the world's most advanced armor and weaponry at their disposal
>lol let's give them clumsy metal stilts with guns that, in addition to being flimsy as fuck and lacking firepower to make up for it, turn the user into a huge target

How is it free? I only see the Forge bundle in the Windows Store

forge is free but you can play custom games

Halo 5 gets a lot of hate, but I really enjoy it. The multiplayer is miles better than 4, I feel like I'm playing Halo. I stopped caring about the campaign in Halo games after 3.

It's almost like the UNSC makes their vehicles for normal soldiers and not just for the small number of spartans.
Also mantis packs more punch than a single spartan, just look at fight for composer in halo 4 where you can take out multiple banshees and phantoms with a mantis.
If Mantis makes you buttmad you should be mad about warthog which offers almost zero cover for gunner and occupants.

>I stopped caring about the campaign in Halo games after 3.
This.

Well, at least the shills are changing teh script a bit. Still, this thread is clutter, OP should be banned.

>shills

>Why aren't you playing le best epic multiplayer game XD

Why aren't you having sex, virgin?

>wasting your time on women
kek

Because I'm playing the best multiplayer game of 2016

It has spawned some of the most annoying balancing decisions in Halo yet. Melee magnetism is the highest in the series and so many weapons have super strong homing now.

They just made every weapon super lethal to counteract it. I remember when everyone thought it was going to be the single most revitalizing mechanic in Halo history. Instead they balance it like a crutch and give it massive range while it suppresses the hundreds of other skillful counterplays you could've made to win a gunfight. It adds essentially no depth.

Out of shotgun/sword/hammer range? thrust forward. Getting rushed with a hammer or sword? Too bad, thrust won't break the lunge or magnetism. You see a tank, ever? Throw two average skilled players at it, at least one of their thrusts will land them on it for an easy hijack.

>wasting your time on women and not on imaginary women

Sorry.

Die single and don't reproduce. Later.

Go back to your dead general 343 cumguzzler.

>implying

>It's actually the worst Halo game

God damn, this opened to my eyes. I know people who were salty af about Schopenhauer's analysis of women. I gotta read him one of these days.

Amen.
STOP SHILLING THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME ALREADY!

PLAY THIS MOTHER FUCKING GAME ALREADY!

>i like games where shit companies butcher the story
>i like how they take inspiration from cod
>i like being a tremendous fucking faggot

OP is doing you a favor by turning you onto a legitimately great multiplayer game that flew under the radar.

they might win me back is halo 6 is good

server browser when?

I'm glad you still enjoy it, I really am. But after reaching SR129, it became really clear to me that playing it was a chore. I still can't think of 3 fond memories I have of playing the game, and I just do not enjoy the base gameplay enough to even justify playing it for REQs anymore. I would take this time to go into ranked, but there's no comp settings.

I swear to god I've never believed in shills, but these constant H5 threads that always use this exact picture and almost identical OPs are honestly starting to make me doubt.

Why would it need comp settings?

I'm pretty sure it's just a guy doing it to piss off people like you. Shills at least try to be subtle.

Because base settings suck? They're full of casual shit like callouts and radar?

Why can't 343 even deliver on 'good' things they did in the past? They gave us ZBNS Reach and still haven't given any of their Halo's competitive settings. It was the best thing to happen to that game, period, and completely removed bloom and loadouts. No radar, Armor abilities spawned on the map and there was no sprint.

bump

Server browser plz

>I stopped caring about the campaign in Halo games after 3.
This guy gets it.