Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1299133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove me it is.
You can't.

>loads of gay people
>innovating gameplay
>great art and emotional story
It made everyone who played it rly happy unless they're some kind of hartless nazi from Sup Forums but even those guys just need a hug :3

literally the citizen kane of video gaming

also who /fish/ here

It was forced. It's not even good. The music sucks. It's boring as hell. It's not even a hard game. It's not nostalgic. It could have been drawn in MSPaint for all I know. The fans are MLP.

I can't.

muh fish bro

Nice bait

You're really good at baiting

In fact

One could say that you are a master baiter

BACK TO TUMBLR YOU SWINE

inb4 barneyfag

go back to Sup Forums

fucking underhaters can't even let us get one thread, you nazis love ruining things other people like because you just HATE EVERYONE

What's bait about a legitimately good video game that beat MGSV in every regard ever ;p

this is the worst attempt at false flagging i've ever witnessed

It was a good 18 hour game for the price but it has no replayability after you've done both routes. Also the playerbase who still have generals on it are cancer

who is barneyfag?

>user 8.1

a bot that spams threads

Undertale is the best Undertale game ever made. Can't disprove me. What now?

Why does Tumblr force it down people's throats as the best game ever, yet the game is going age horribly due to repetitive gameplay, the "le funny maymays XD", messy aesthetics and a lazily implemented hero or villain mechanic.

People can really overhype shit, and undertale goes to show what the power of retardely blinded people can do.

It would be much higher if haters stopped giving it ironic 0's.

because people who don't own it and haven't played it can still leave ratings

meanwhile it has 97% positive reviews on steam

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1299133

user score doesn't matter for shit. Crowds have a lower IQ than a toddler.

>repetitive gameplay, the "le funny maymays XD", messy aesthetics and a lazily implemented hero or villain mechanic
You mean like Earthbound? lol

[Enter Autism Mode]

>fucking underhaters can't even let us get one thread, you nazis love ruining things other people like because you just HATE EVERYONE

(with a picture of pepe wearing a bag over his head that says "I am not a meme anymore")

[Exit Autism Mode]

But really, Undertale (also stylized as UnderTale or UNDERTALE) is basically a feminist trying to make a video game with some shitty ass music that relies on memes and steven universe parodies to grow in popularity.

The "Fans" such as yourself act like MLP fans and are no different from MLP fans (prove it wrong)

The art is MSPaint tier, the songs are unprofessional, the game is boring, the concept is edgy, 4th wall breaking and mercy is no where near new, not even in RPGs.

It's not revolutionary that he ripped off and failed to replicate a bullet hell and Mother 3 in the same game while overlaying it with the message that radicalized enemies can easily become nice guys and friends if you talk to them a little. That is not how it works in real life.

The "game" is boring.

>it's a meme game
go back to Sup Forums you insensitive emotionless naziboo fuck
>art and music is bad
>edgy
>hating on feminism
found Sup Forums