How mad is he right now?

How mad is he right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QvgLlFyeok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mad as shit considering his review got BTFO

not at all , I bet he doesnt even remember playing it by now

Daniel Radcliffe really let himself go, damn.

Conan BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

he is an entertainer who doesnt care a bit about the games he plays. He wants dumb edgy teens to shill him for free. You are a dumb shill op.

B T F O
T
F
O

BLOWN

He watched someone else play the game for him as part of his job.

The only mad people right now are the ones who took him seriously.

what would he have to be mad about?

Umm that's Zach Efron you tard and for his age he looks ballin'.

Sup Forums and conan btfo

Being white and american

>comedian makes fun of something while exeggerating a point so that even stupid people get it

i don't get Sup Forums anymore. are they just pretending to be retarded or smack each other on the shoulder and congratulate each other for being so retarded?

Conan plz

hes probably on suicide watch. his credibility is ruined and will be on welfare early 2017.

This.

>Final Whostity? Come on, you can't expect me to remember every kid's toy we have on the show. Now leave me alone, I'm busy warming up to roast this new trainwreck coming out, Tales of... Ber...ser...ia? Well, nothing's safe from my yellow slaughter!

are you an idiot? Being even one of those things is great. Being them together means you hit the life jackpot.

So is it GOTY?

Probably a lot better than anyone on Sup Forums

Conan is a sham and a fraud and he just got exposed today.

Ya he's just sobbing in his mansion.

It's trolls trolling trolls with legitimate stupid people and failed normies caught in the crossfire.

Guess which kind you are?

couldn't give the slightest shit, the review is over and done with, behind him, just like all the others.

>being american
>winning the life jackpot
You shall pick one and only one

>trying to justify your shitty race
>"t-the white race will prevail, i swear!"

What is the game actually good?

Sup Forums BTFO again

This entire forum is ironic shitposting and contrarianism for the sake of getting a rise out of people and memes. This place is as close of a dumpster as you can probably get on the Internet at this point

btfo

>just got exposed today.
>today
nigga he got exposed when he called fallout 4 great

Holy shit you guys are really mad that FF XV doesn't suck.

L i t t e r a l l y who?

Wow I'm really shocked a JRPG that has the majority of its most interesting content locked in the endgame didn't appeal to a guy who doesn't play video games and jokes about it on his show.

That doesn't really make up for having most of your interesting content locked in the endgame, though. That's a dumb fucking idea.

I saw this scrolling by on the front page, I had no idea it was a XV thread, weak b8.

>Other Games
>8.8 Critics review
>"WORST GAME EVER"
>FFXV
>8.2 Critics review
>"IT'S THE BEST GAME GUYZ ONLY LISTEN TO USER REVIEWS"

Yeah fuck the lot of you. FFXV BTFO.

>This place is as close of a dumpster as you can probably get on the Internet at this point
And yet we're stuck here because everywhere else is filled with cucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T BREATHE

I don't think he cares fampai

>8.2

not mad at all

fuck outta here jimmy nu-tron

I highly doubt he's losing sleep over some random game he made fun of on a comedy show getting decent review scores. Not everyone is as autistic as you user.

i really doubt he gives a shit

why would being right make him mad anyway?

>pretending Conan would give a single toss

He hated the game. He's likely to spend as little time thinking about it as possible.

Why would he care if others like it?

He's not a complete sperg like people around here.

>American
>Retarded southern or mid western accents
>jackpot

No, it's the White guys with those European accents that gets all the chicks. You think it's gay, but Pierre is cucking the entire country as I type this.

SUICIDE WATCH

Can Conan ever recover from this?

Experience has shown me that if Sup Forums gets hyped over a game, it's going to be boring shit. So not at all.

>forum

You HAVE to go back

who

GREAT SCOTT! We have to go back!

I'm sure he's feeling fine as he rolls around in his pile of 200 million dollars and 10/10 girlfriends

/thread

Can we stop talking about this Conan thing now? It was humorous at first to see all these autists take it so seriously for some reason but now it's become grating

>le voice of le reason to le fit in le Sup Forums

You're a pathetic beta.

An irrelevant American comedian.

Not until he is humbled and destroyed

btfo lol :)

Woah dude what are you even doing

Probably happier than ever after all the attention you gave him.

Fuck that piece of shit

>Trusting critics

Really?

Conan doesn't fucking care alright? He still has a life, he has women he can fuck at basically a whim, he's living the life. FFXV doing well means nothing to him, if he actually cared he could've made it bomb.

>calling Conan a "critic" when he's just a comedian

Really?

lol weebs calm down, its just comedy

the game is shit yes but he was putting on a show

nobody watches this guy for a serious review of a video game

>an Irishman was wrong again

Wow it's fucking nothing

Why is it that weebs get so triggered for fucking everything? You insult anime and they freak out, you make a comedy sketch about some weeb game and they freak out, make a video telling them they're not Japanese and they freak out. Seriously why can't they just take a damn joke

What does that even mean to you?

I doubt he knows or cares

I think that either he had a seizure or he was trying out every word he learned on Sup Forums, either way we should probably call his mother to let her know her kid is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=5QvgLlFyeok

>American
>Jackpot
kek.
I am currently getting paid by the state to go to university.
Tuition is free.
Oh and my loan? That's extremely beneficial and only needed to cover living expenses.

But you guys got muh freedom to be poor, sick and uneducated so I guess you win.

not because he's a comedian and you guys are baiting casuals

Fucking sugoi

>some American normalfag plays 30 minutes of Final Fantasy and doesn't enjoy it
>the FF community becomes extremely butthurt and calls for his execution
Just how fragile are you people? He's not even a game reviewer, why do you even care what he thinks of a game?

Why would he care? He was making a comedy bit and he succeeded at that

>not understanding that Sup Forums is bunch of fragile man babies that still suck on their mom's tit for sustenance

Actually it does.

EVERYONE GO TO 5:53 AND PREPARE TO DIE LAUGHING.

HOLY SHIT, MY SIDES!

Because of the influence he has on normalfags that dont know any better

fucking this

>Frodo immediately knows what Chocobo is

>6:21
rawr XD

I am heterosexual but I would go gay for Elijah wood in a heartbeat and I'm pretty sure I mean that

Yeah... That joke used to work.

>Conan """review""" comes out
>Sup Forums takes it as the word of god and spreads the gospel of Conan's """review""" across the land as objective, definitive proof that FFXV is garbage
>FFXV comes out and isn't blunder of the century like Sup Forums prayed for it to be
>I-it was just a joke! O-only fanboys took him seriously!

autoban conan threads when

>implying it wasn't just shitposting as usual

Sup Forums does this with literally every major release.

nope it was shit

>lol my free education and healthcare rest of the world btfo

Good thing I make 140k a year with no college education at 26 and can afford health insurance where I don't have to wait 8 months to see a doctor. Oh, and if I choose to go to a school, I can go to a good one instead of going somewhere every literal retard can go.

>8.2
By Sup Forums standards, it's a fucking failure.

>How mad is he right now?
Not at all.
He doesn't play video games.
His segment is called "Clueless Gamer"
I'm sure he forgot FFXV existed the moment he was done recording the CG segment for it.

Because he sure as fuck wasn't paying attention to it during the segment.

>Sup Forums
>standards
its either shilled score or a shit score

He probably doesn't even know that FFXV was released.

The weebs by other hand, will stay forever buttmad because they are autists and have no life.

This. It's over guys. Time to let go.

you come here and claim its not blunder lol

>4 fuccbois push their car
>shitty combat with QTE bosses
>TWO cities
>ps2 graphics

nice try weaboo

college is free for low income students in america. I had a few grand left over from grants every quarter

except you're an unemployed neet living with your parents