Final boss in FFXV is literally a QTE

>Final boss in FFXV is literally a QTE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Final boss is a QTE

"We want the Western audience"

>a game that has been in development for 10 whole years cannot make a final boss battle

On what level of madness do the japs operate, this is just fucking pathetic.

>all the inputs are circle
Can that even be called a QTE?

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but it has a 72 hour boss b-battle

haha please be my friend im so lonely

>not a single japanese character
>we want the asian audience?

so? LOL
you won't play it cause u have a COMPUTER

>Look at me, im a retarded cutting a video to the last moment trying to trigger people on /v with a weak bait

Get a life bitch

And the Chapter 9 boss is just mashing circle

Buyer's remorse is kicking in

it isnt out you dumb fuck

remorse? dude I'll play 200+ on this while you'll be watching it on streams like a cuck

This game really dies after Chapter 9.

It's like 3 decent chapters, 5 mediocre, and 7 terrible.

Yeah, 200 minutes sounds likely

It's been out for over a week for BRs and it's been out for 10 hours if not longer for Aussie's.

>200+
Surely you mean minutes?

Sup Forums is literally in tears right now hhahaha

>Calls it a QTE
>Still mashing the Circle button like you do through the entire game when in battles.
Man, I heard of being desperate, but boy do shitposters on Sup Forums take it to the next level. Like OP spending his time pressing H and A on his keyboard.

>I like it better that way!
>it's the journey that matter
>who care ok!
>if gameplay matter to you you are just autistic!
Here, it's all covered, we can /thread now.

>This game really dies after Chapter 9.

Sorry, during chapter 9.

reminder than squeenix hasnt made a FF game with greater than a 50 review score since 2006

>He acts as if fans had to justify themselves in any way!

You're the one with the unpopular opinion, get fucked.

>200+

Takes 50 hours to 100%. Good luck finding enough shit to possibly fill triple that.

how can you do it in 50 when 1 boss takes literally 72 in game hours to beat

It doesn't. It takes just under 50 minutes, maybe an hour+ if you're lower level.

72 hours in game - which is roughly an hour IRL.

Yes, just very lazy QTEs.

>dat conan false advertising when they said "72 real hours?!"

WEE R LEEEE LEEEEEJUNNNN! WE ARE LE VEEE! WE'RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT LE VALVE IS THE BEST GAME COMPANY OF ALL TIME! FUCK LE JAPAN! XD PRAISE LE #GAMERGATE XD

>justify
>I don't need it my imaginary friends backed me up on this
yeah, italian and mexican blogs are the only one giving it high score. You should actually read the metacritics, literal kid.

It's not even a QTE. The game will literally just do it for you if you decide to sit on it and decide to not even press the button.

He forgot to say in-game hours, but I guess they wanted to awe people.

theyve really got the western "sterile open world with nothing to do in it" game formula down

they've even got the "final boss is a QTE"!

>72 hours boss
>woooooW

>you lied!
>i never said real hours lol

>that asshurt weeb

he actually said "3 real days" "72 real time hours to beat him"

>Final boss is literally killed with one attack

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

To be fair Tabata himself said it was in-game hours long before that skit.

ff7 is overrated though

So literally false advertising

At least the bossfight before that was cool and the finisher looks better than a few normal slow mo attacks
Also, maybe try to improve in 20 years?

Don't you dare make that comparison.

Don't you fucking dare.

Peruvians are now Br's? Dumbass

OT: that is only the finishing part of the fight it has 3 phases before that

I'm starting to think this fuckboy simulator's not for me

>scared and intimidated by being wrong yet again, the Sup Forums shitposting brigade goes on one last final hunt before eternally being btfo

fuck back off to reddit with these posts.

All the FF games are awful and Sephiroth is such an angsty and nonsensical villain that only literal children can enjoy him

3rd world brown shits are all the same

Fuck you. Dont drag 7 down just because 15 is just a qte fest.

How so? Curious.

Nice argument you fucking retard. That user is right and if you believe the shitposters spreading misinfo you're retardo.

I cant breathe

say retard more, you dont look quite stupid enough yet

Story goes to shit, characters disappear, game becomes more linear and boring than XIII, forced stealth that doesnt even work well, its just really boring.

What happens that makes the story turn to shit at that point?

I don't know anything about the game's story.

The story is barely there to begin with. You can tell they basically cut up the original script, and had no idea what to do with all the characters.