>Elven Jew or motherfucking wizard king

The choice was simple.

>ever siding with a kike

>siding with jews
>siding with elves
>siding with JEW ELVES

Cartman
I'm no traitor, also Butters

Cartman, but only out of loyalty to Princess Kenny.

>siding against your bro Butters
>EVER

Cartman obviously

>Greedy
>Treacherous

Cartman is a jew in all but blood.

Kyle is slightly more trustworthy.

Cartman, not even a contest.

>Cartman side has Butters, Kenny and Jimmy

>Kyle has Stan and a bunch of literally whos

That one is easy.

Cartman, Kyle was a complete dick in the game and Cartman gave you no reason to betray him.

Also Butters.

Only jews and elves pick kyle.

Cartman obviously

wait, don't tell me there were actually people who picked Kyle

>Sup Forums is so buttblasted by jews that they will side with the fattest, greediest, most treacherous asshole jew just so that they wouldn't side with the jew-by-blood

Jimmy was with Kyle.

>Kyle gives you no reason to betray Cartman and expects you to take his word just because he's known him longer

Kyle was the true choice

Kyle had Jimmy.

But Butters is a bro, so.

My bad.

>Wanting to deal with the stuttering
His songs were good but not all the bullshit that came with him.

sounds familiar

>Disrespecting the wizard king
We don't take kindly too your kind around here jew elf. Besides Kyle is a faggy druid

Which side you will choose?

>siding with a literal sjw cuck

Coon and Friends

Coon and Friends

If you love the Jews so much you can join them in hell.

>One side as Cthulhu
>Other has a talking kenny
It's about as easy as this the elves or wizard king.

Which Ally is considered to be the best in terms of Gameplay? Kyle?

It is ok, Jimmy was pretty useless anyway.

Whichever side has Butters.

DUM
DUM
DUM DUM DUM

>cartman
>sjw

>Cartman
>SJW
Have you even watched south park?

Butters was overpowered as fuck.

Kenny is best boy.

>not picking whichever side has Mintberry Crunch

Butters is a villain, he won't be on either side.

I guess you haven't watched the past couple of seasons, because Cartman is literally a SJW now.

He is a villain, you dingus. But he will probably side with Cartman

Until they put out that patch that made him completely unresponsive to action commands.
No more Hammer of Butters.

Have you watched the recent season?
You shouldn't cause shit got real dumb and they relaid their entire season an Hillary winning the election, but yeah Cartman's a total bitch now.

Probably thinking of the way Cartman is in the recent episodes now that he has a girlfriend.

There was only one choice

Hope there's actual RPG elements with the factions
>TSoT: doesn't matter who you side with, the end is the same

I don't care about jews or other Sup Forumsshit, I didn't side with Kyle because he's a filthy elf.

Can't wait for the banter.

he's faking it for pussy

>Now
He wasn't back then so who cares.

People falling for the long con are adorable, i guess he's literally a racoon then in the game if you go by the same logic.

He's just pretending to be retarded to get his dick wet, if anything that makes him less of an SJW

After what the Jewish Bolsheviks did I can never trust a Jew! Not even a fictional one.

What
the
fuck
I don't know if I should buy the game anymore

Cartman thrives on pissing people off, and right now being a SJW is the best way to do that. If being a bigoted asshole offended people, we wouldn't have made one President.

This and previous seasons are probably the worst ones since 1 and 2.

Around elves, watch yourselves.

>they had to redo or edit entire episodes because they arent expecting Trump to win

>Sup Forums last year
>PC BRAH SOUTH PARK SO BASED GUYS xD

>Sup Forums this year
>south park is unfunny liberal shit guys

I thought they were stepping away from constant political commentary?

Fedora-tippers trying to talk down to people on Sup Forums are the most adorable of all.

Except he started down this path last season, long before Heidi showed up. Who was he trying to get his dick in then? PC Principal?

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

They ain't laughing now are they.

>he's not gay for PC principal

I thought the previous season wasn't too bad, there was the overarching plot but at least each episode had it's own story. This season is just pure shit. There's like 10 different storylines going on at the same time and it's getting really stale, remember when it was just about the four kids? Remember Kenny?

I like South Park because I can just watch any random episode and enjoy it on it's own, yet for this season that's practically impossible.

I barely remember the last season so you're probably right, my bad

yeah thats the problem
they really should go back to do episodic plots instead of having a plot for the entire season

You're now aware Gerald and Dildo Schwaggins are an allegory for South Park and anti-SJWs.

Gerald just trolls people because it's funny. Dildo does it with an agenda, but just because they're both trolls Dildo assumes Gerald is his guy, pissing Gerald off to no end.

The superhero persona's that the kids make are retarded. Kiteman? Toolman? Come the fuck on, at least Jimmy is copying Flash and Timmy is copying Professor Xavier from X-Men.

I mean that sounds so scary, HERE COMES KITEMAN AND TOOLMAN TO SAVE THE DAY. I'd rather have MINTBERRYYYY CRUNCH on my fucking team, you'd think people could come up with better superhero persona's. If we were to make superhero persona's right now, what would you superhero name be and what would you power be? Can't be any lamer than fucking KITEMAN and TOOLMAN.

Telepathic Timmy all day.

I thought the PC was funny because it wasn't ran into the ground like the fucking election has been rammed into our throats this season. I'm so fucking tired of hearing about the fucking election. They NEVER put so much emphasis on the previous elections, but this entire season is dedicated to it, which just means it'll be fucking dated instantly and just pisses off people who are sick of hearing about it.

I mean, you can't even trust gameplay trailers these days but the game looked legit great on E3. Just cause Matt and Trey are grandpa's that don't remotely understand how the real world works anymore don't mean they aren't funny every now and then.

Hell a couple of the episodes were GOAT before completely shitting the bed at the end.

I like it because it's like they just got a bunch of shit around the house and made a power around it instead of the super generic powers. There's Token as the Tupperware guy or whatever his full name is, it's great.

>he doesn't realise Mintberry Crunch has the highest power level of the super heroes

Well they very famously don't get too much work done ahead of time. Like they literally finish the week's episode 2-3 days before it comes out, and don't start the next one until they've finished the previous. And while this season's story arc very clearly looked like it was supposed to be 'garrison wins, but then hillary finds something out so he resigns and she gets to be president somehow' its not like they had to butcher multiple episodes to get the south park universe to line up with how the election played out.

Your reminder that she is a two faced bitch and will betray Cartman.

But she's smart and funny.

Good, Cartman is a bag of shit and deserves every bit of suffering that goes his way.

I have to side with the Wrong Fucking Cowboy

Cartman.

what if she is a female cartman.

wait, why is Kyle on Cartman's side

I don't remember this

that was a single episode, and he was literally sucking up to the SJWs so he'd be the only one to win in the end.

>Supercraig X Wondertweek (Japanese Market)
I see they're still pushing the yaoi joke

I went with cartman at the start but then he treated me like shit so I kicked his ass as school.

Only if he did something.

Cartman always ends up paying for every single crime he makes.

But what has he done in this season outside slightly annoying kyle, hating the new Gbs and being forced to lie to heidi about that? NOTHING!

He lost his tech already, is it fair for him to lose his loved one too when he actually has done nothing this season?

Heres a spoiler: NO

Who here is pre-ordering the NosulusRift?

>depiction of Sup Forums

I'm not sure we are supposed to know the plot yet

>tfw the game would have been released in like a week from now if not for the delay

This new game better have the protect my balls song.

Season 19 had one episode of them bitching about Donald Trump, this season has around 7 episodes of them bitching about Trump.

>why is Kyle on Cartman's side
He gets his movie first

Coon and then Kenny

It's civil war bro, friends are supposed to turn against eachother.

Bull-fucking-shit, you autistic Sup Forumstard

youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

Yes well there's going to be a lot of trump jokes over the next 4 years bub. Get used to it. I can't remember a single night where polotical jokes weren't made on tv.

Cartman because i love him and Butters is OP as fuck

well originally the joke was going to be them shitting on Trump, then have it turn out that while Garrison was incompetent, Hillary was plain evil and turn out to be the villain of the season.
However the election results threw a wrench into that plan