You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't use 2 monitors

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't use 2 monitors.

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025212&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&ignorebbr=1&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have enough room

Because I can do more with 3

I don't own a second monitor and don't think the use is worth the cost.

I also use a laptop and don't ever sit at my desk for stuff.

I do but I cant figure out how to play games like that

Because I use four.

post pic for proof

Because I'm not braindead.

It's almost like as soon as monitors became widescreen, everyone forgot that you could just put 2 windows next to each other for double the space.

I do want a vertical monitor for internet browsing, but my setup is nice. I have a decent size monitor on my desk, then directly adjacent I have my big ass TV hooked up HDMI at all times.

This is the best setup for local multiplayer.

But I do. Not for vidya though, because that's dumb.

I've been using 2 monitors since I discovered my x800pro had 2 ports on the back

I just don't feel like it

Cuase a giant black bar in the center is horrible.

Looks awful, how can you play with those black bars dividing your screen?

I use a tv for a monitor.
Not sure if my desk would have enough room for another.
I suppose I could just get an actual monitor for my second screen though.

Because I would literally have no use for it. What the fuck could I use it for? If I'm playing a game, I'm not going to be looking at other shit at the same time, same with movies.

im a poor neet and 32 inch 1440 is enough space for me

>multi tasking while playing finely crafted art

Wow pay attention to and appreciate your sophisticated medium properly you fucking ingrates.

>playing art

thats not how it works kiddo, videogames will never be art

because im not a korean micromanager

i dont have enough money

same games like Mountain Blade Warband and some slow JRPGs just scream for watching something on a 2nd screen. Not all games require autismal level attention spans

*drops jaw*

I use two TV's - fite me

Thats why.

>not fully immersing yourself
Do you also watch flicks on 1.5 speed while Baneposting on the other monitor?

I'm just here because of aoe2 good game.

How can you live with that giant ass nose in the middle of your vision?

i have 3 monitors but cant think of a reason to hook up more than 1 to the computer.
like right now its:
one for pc
one for tv/netflix
one for console games

>2 windows next to each other for double the space

>cut one area in half
>"double" the space
???

my head isnt that wide

Naw man, its just that some games are fun, but have repetitive gameplay and music. I would much rather get through them while taking care of other things. I look forward to playing a slow paced game, watching some alien doucmentary and just relaxing. I have intense games and slow games for different moods. Im not always in a gotta go fast mood

Because that's retarded.

Are you seriously this retarded?

I think anyone with no attention span should fucking end themselves
like this fucking faggot

Nice keyboard you dumb faggot.

Reminder people this retarded post on Sup Forums.

No space

I use my 55" TV as a monitor and don't need a second screen.

I do but not for vidyas.

this

Increased GPU load and input latency.

absolutelydisgusting.gif

user, I have a 50inch screen and my 2nd screen just broke. The extra real estate makes a good temp solution, but its awkward as fuck.

I need a 2k IPS monitor. Anything on top of that is an obvious bonus.

What should I buy?

I'm shitposting from my second monitor as we speak.

Because Ultrawide is better.

Because I can already only afford this as it is,

I'm still on gtx 570, thank god I don't play intensive games.

how big is your nose dude

This, I've almost exclusively used dual displays in since I got a 6800GT more than a decade ago. It's nice being able to leave chat programs and other shit open while playing a game.

>Previous monitor is kill
>no moni

Because 3 is better. Only faggots use 2 if for home usage. Office use, it gets a pass.

>looking at replacing my 2nd monitor
>one $350 monitor is $200 off
>looking at the reviews everyone is saying it's a great budget monitor
>$350 "budget" monitor

just that is really putting me off buying it

these reviews must be fake, right?

C'mon, step it up

Because one 25" monitor is big enough for how far away I sit from my desk and I don't have enough space because I'd rather have my speakers.

what monitor?

but i do

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025212&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&ignorebbr=1&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo

Because I'm using a superior single ultrawide monitor. Would have been even better curved, but this works incredibly well for multitasking, keeping videos on the side and for playing games.

do you live in a jungle?

sometimes

There's too much weed on my kitchen table for me to fit another display

>Tiny PC snug into an crevice in the corner of the room
Thats cozy, user. Don't worry.

>implying

Because I'm waiting for my pg279Q to arrive tomorrow. I'm probably going back to 1 monitor after tomorrow again though, as I'm probably gonna get back light bleed on the screen...

That looks expensive

Not found: price

Well, that's my reason

Wish this was as comfy as you make it sound but it's not.

thats why you dont game on two split screens, you put applications like animuh, preview screen from video editing, teamspeak(or the likes)

I have no room on my desk for 2 monitors

Are LG monitors any good?

>All that counter space
I'm envious. Since before I had a computer I always wanted an L-Shaped desk. Thought it'd make me super productive. Instead I just rest my arm on it cause its covered with my things. Everytime I clean it off, a week later it all comes back.

Nigga what part of that foliage says "jungle" to you? How sheltered is your life?

It's probably a good monitor for the price. I don't know that this version of the monitor (56-p) has built in speakers or the 75hz overclock. Some people complain about the 25 inch ultrawide's not having enough screen height too, but I can't comment on that. I have the 29 inch 58-p and it's been great.

1. Don't have room on my desk

2. Don't want to pay for one

>Missing the analogy
Fucking retards, I sware

I cant see a reason why

It was $190 burgerbucks from an open package. There's been some good black friday deals on them but no idea if there still on sale.

Because i could just buy an ultrawide monitor these days if i wanted to.

Not a monitor I would buy but what do I know?

Do you own a desk for ants?

I occasionally stop by goodwill and other thrift stores to get extra 4:3 monitors for ~$10. They like to sell shitty Samsung monitors for $30 just because they say Samsung. There was one without a power cord even once and I asked and that's the exact answer I got.

i have vidya on one screen and Sup Forums/a movie/skype on the other

I have legit AHAD disorder and assburgers and i can only focus on one thing.

But I do

But I use three, OP.

Pls ignore the desktop icons, my graphics cards has been memeing with them lately.

>Muh ultrawide

What if you want to play a game in fullscreen while still having netflix or a chant window open?

Check-fucking-mate atheists

multiple displays is better than shortscreen, due to the ability to deal with fullscreen applications or virtual machines with gpu passthrough and other similar hardware quirks

I don't own two of the same monitor
Even if I bought another of my current monitor it would be from a newer revision and therefore look different.
Also you can't play vanilla WoW with more than one monitor.

Lmao poorfag
Get an 8 dollar dell lcd from a thrift store and use it for Sup Forums/reading/background noise

I have a second one and the only thing I use it for is assetto corsa because I can't be arsed to move my primary monitor over to my wheel and rearrange a bunch of wires when I want to go race
I play everything in borderless windowed now so alt tabbing is just fine

>Look out window
>Mfw it looks the same as yours
>Mfw I live in a jungle
That user has a point

How can i make my left monitor my main monitor? Help if anyone knows. Google is giving me a clusterfuck of answers.

Because I'm not a PCuck

>he doesn't have a game on one monitor and chrome/spotify/steam on the other

>chrome/spotify/steam

how normie can you even get? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice, what desk is that?

>and_then_youll_blow_up.jpg

>winamp
Does avs still not work properly on anything post XP?