Black Friday New 3ds

Did you get one? Post stories

My gf works at a gamestop and got two for us. One white one black. Never had a ds so it's cool

lmao wtf you guys are so late getting a 3DS now, the thing is almost dead now that Switch is near and you can't hack the new firmwares currently.

My local Best Buy has some in stock for $140 leafbux. I'm thinking of buying one but the 3ds is kil

switch can't play 3ds game

>buying a console at launch instead of at the end of its lifespan

>all those salty reviews on amazon
it's like music to my ears

this
I have no rush

So, those will still sell for $99 or was some kind of shitty limited edition.

Anyone that ordered from Walmart or toys t us get theirs yet through shipping?

coming from the 3ds xl I thought it would be too small. it actually feels pretty good, but the faceplates seem pretty limited online.

that's fucking depressing user

yeah i managed to order one as soon as they went up cause there's a twitter account that posts amazon deals and they'd mentioned it a few times

got it in this sunday, it's pretty neat. replaying Ocarina of Time with the 3D is pretty fun, it's interesting seeing all the textures in highres how they were meant to be.

my only real gripe is that it's so goddamn tiny. it hurts my hand to play. and they haven't made a circle pad pro for this model, the c-stick or whatever is garbage. MGS3 is literally unplayable on this model.

i did find an ergonomic slip on case for it but it's not getting in until friday, hope it works out.

I didn't know it was gonna be $100

Does it have changeable faceplates? If not I don't care that much

Got one from wal-mart's website. Ended up having to return it though because it had a dead pixel and I couldn't exchange because they were out of stock obviously. No other comparable prices so I just went and got a n3ds xl instead.

I bought one but I'm not even sure what games to get

I know I'll probably pick up Soul Hackers and Bravely Default

Does N3DS have hack able firmware?

It does

BD will keep you playing for a bit
about half of the job classes are side quests, 24 in all

need recommendations for turn based games for this thing. playing anything action related is hell on my hands. getting Pokemon Sun from a co-worker who has an extra copy for some reason and looking at Bravely Default.

forgot to mention i was also looking at getting the DQ8 port

>snag the black one
>give it to my qt ftm trans bf
>he loves it
>proceed to pound that sweet boipucci while he plays pokemon

Life is pretty good sometimes.

I did, got a white n3ds for 100 bucks with a digital copy Sun. (I already have Moon and Sun physically already.)

Got lucky and bought one on Amazon on Black Friday. Arrived this afternoon. End of story.

I have to wait until December fucking 7th

Fuck you Walmart

>he

I've got some bad news for you

Why is it that only the ugly ass versions are on sale?

I want a black New 3DS or 3DS XL but they're still $200 and higher, which is absurd considering what it is. Why the fuck is it only the ugly versions that go on sale? I refuse to buy any of them.