who fucking hype for the game awards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0kdm7fg804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sure am.

Thanks OP.

It can't possibly be any worse than the one with the Community actor, so

I hope she comes out high as fuck again and throws more bantz at Keifer

Oh boy, the same game Nintendo showed at the Game Awards two years ago.

I'm just watching it for the live performance of the DOOM OST tbqh.

I WANT TO SEE PRINCESS ZELDA

PLS SHOW ZELDA

Why are you blaming Nintendo? It's VGA that is this sad. They could be showing off Rockstar's game or something, but nah "DADDY NINTENDO GOTTA SAVE THE DAY FOR US AGAIN!" Obviously they know what I know, that every game is going to suck compared to BotW.

So I'm interestingly both mad at them, yet can empathize with their position.

"There's no other game. It has to be Zelda."

Can wait for SJW and feminist crap all over
Its going to be a numale fest

>They could be showing off Rockstar's game or something

yeah I'm sure Rockstar showed up and gave them a brand new trailer and they just went "nah".
that's totally what happened you are right

This.

Do you have anymore holographic Krillins, user?

You should watch that podcast the Geoff Keighley was on (I think it was funhaus), it's really interesting and he say's he takes what he has, he tries to have some exclusives, but not every company wants to.

After seeing that podcast I really like Keighley more, he's trying is best.

Will there be dewritos?

KATSU

Oh boy it's happening again, last year they had Koji Kondo play the piano and then Miyamoto and Aonuma played Zelda. Those were the only enjoyable parts of last year's show, the worst part was when they had those unshaven faggot cunts fuck up Fairy Fountain before playing a shitty guitar song.

He is a faggot shithead and the dewrito pope, he will never be anything more.

>"I have thought about the story of No Man's Sky a lot," Keighley told Polygon in a recent interview. "Did we create this black hole of hype that the developers couldn't pull themselves out of? Some of that was authored by me. There is a good moral of that story and it's part of what I'm trying to address this year; to have developers be more transparent about the state of their game."
>Since the game’s release, Keighley has been vocal about his concerns with the game prior to its release and how he feels it didn't live up to expectations at launch.
>"I agree with the feedback and told that to [developer] Sean Murray. That game, when it was announced, everyone in their mind's eye came up with an idealized notion of what it was going to be. I knew the team and it was eight guys. The vision was never going to be achieved."
>This year's Game Awards Show will focus on presentations that will provide "a little more context about what's there," Keighley said. Some of the games will be presented in an almost Let's Play format, with people playing a game for five minutes or so and showing off what's there, he said.
>"We're going to have more diving deeper into games and gameplay. We're going to get deeper looks at premieres; they'll run four or five minutes. I think people will be surprised at the depth of some of the game content we will show this year."

how can one man be so based?

Who is co-presenting this time?mor is the Pope solo?

What podcast bro? Not the one about Nintendo saving them two years ago. I already saw that.

I guess some people just don't grows and stays forever 12.

Showing the npcs would be sweet. I can't wait to see Sup Forums being disgusted because the girls are ugly again.

i have started to unironically like geoff now

WHAT ELSE COULD THEY SHOW THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE

Cross game promotional dungeons.

Does he just do it for the memes now?

He kinda has no choice but to embrace what he has become.

geoff is great
he's like the only genuine part of the industry now

>Miyamoto and Aonuma played Zelda
That was 2 years ago

Will Jade be there again?

what the fuck i love geoff now

I don't know but I definitely want to see more of her game.

She made things real weird at the last show. Subtle jab to Keifer and then botching the award announcement.

So that's why they had to drop AM2R from the fan created category even though it was winning by a landslide.

Gotta nip the fan content in the bud before word of it gets around too much, after all.

I wanna see actual ME Andromeda gameplay that isn't just walking.

Wait

is it gonna be the switch version or the wii u version? If it was the Switch version then it'd be the best opportunity for Ninty to show it before the holidays and the event in January, though considering the whole "no switch news till 2017" thing I'm not sure if they'd use the Wii U version instead

When is that shit? I know shit about gaymer awards.

METAL GEAR SOLIDSS

If they were willing to show anything regarding the Switch, I'm sure they'd show something else besides just Zelda.

Probably the WiiU version

Better be on Switch

Nigga white people love run the jewels.

>implying Run the Jewels don't have exclusively white fans
black people don't go to concerts

Rtj is essential honkycore tho

If they were smart they'd show the same area as the demo 2 years ago, but running on Switch and showcasing all the cool stuff they've added.

But it's Nintendo so...

They had a reason only because NOA started all of this and wants the fangame out of this. NCL probably gives no fucks over this, especially when they might have never heard the fangame in first place.

But run the jewels is white people music

>new Zelda at TGA

Wowser wow what a perfect time to announce the Holiday 2017 delay

I'm just looking forward to the cringe compilations.

>implying it will look graphically different
You DO know who you're talking about here, right?

Nah.
VGX was great because Joel made fun of how pathetic the soulless shill of Geoff is, but when it's just him, it's just a long-ass normalfag ad.

It looked miles better than it did 2 years just at E3 user

>its not a new metroid game in 2.5D
Nintendumb is kill

I wonder what's the next EA product he's gonna shill the fuck out of, jto pay the bills
2014 : DA:I
2015 : SW Battlefront
2016 : ???

NCL never takes down fan projects, or art, or anything.
It has to do with people knowing how to do it in Japan though.

>awkward run the jewels concert for an audience of white people
lmao white people ARE the audience for Run the Jewels dummy

hopefully titanfall 2

Dude, black people don't listen to run the jewels. Their audience is white hipsters.

Hey OP, you're a fucking idiot

will hello games be attending?

eat shit

Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA are behind this show. The pope can be based, but companies clearly run this shit behind the scenes.

After you've been (rightly) shown as the face of sponsorship-focused shill journalism, all you can do is laugh it off to keep any semblance of your tattered reputation.

>start out as earnest young man loving video games
>try your hardest and get somewhere in the game industry
>have a moment where you are surrounded by ads
>that's all people remember you for and not all your hard work
>say "fuck it" and embrace it
>go on to organize your own whole event and have it be a huge attraction
geoff is a cool as fuck dude brought down by memes for a period of time but even he overcame that.
i think award shows are stupid as fuck and a video game show even more so because of how subjective games are but the dude is trying his best and making it work. Not to mentioning raking in all that cash due to the recent Tencent signings for the award show

>The pope can be based
Uh, no?
He's a fucking non-gamer shill.

>wanting modern Nintendo to make New Super Metroid

he didn't really get anywhere out of effort, he got where he got because he was willing to make all of his media appearances be 60% ad

based

I'm hype for the Sup ForumsGAs because they say what we're all thinking and they have the funniest sketches!

Go to bed Geoff.

Someone better rip the zelda demo from the wii u's.

Geoff really is a cool dude. And he has done a lot for games to become a real and respected medium.
And I am not talking about any of that "games as art" bullshit, but simply as games standing on their as a medium respected alongside tv, film, books, and theatre etc.

And advertisements or not, Geoff has always been focused on games. Which is the primary reason for why I have grown to respect him.
In the past I honestly didn't care much, and on the opposite end of things kind of looked down on him and his work. But especially in later years it has grown all the more and more apparent what with how so many other outlets continue pushing politics and agendas and other non-gaming bullshit into their coverage, making those that really just want to focus on games something of a commodity.

He is a cool guy because he both loves and focuses on videogames, ignoring unrelated crap, while also playing the corporate game to the extent that's needed to actually get things done with the medium.
It could have been so much worse, so much, much worse.

remember when Geoff BTFO Fox News

youtube.com/watch?v=H0kdm7fg804

>run the jewels concert
neat

>fox news filled with feminists
>bringing a liberal on to be the other side

what the fuck happened in the last 5 years?

Go to a run the jewels concert. The audience is 90% white people bruh. If anything, rtj is a fitting choice for this venue.

Where the fuck did all this geoff cocksucking pasta come from?

Show us a town you chink bastards! And make it cozy or else.

I'm glad Run the Jewels are finally being recognized. Both Watch Dogs 2 and Gears 4 featured the songs in trailers and in the game itself. Feels good to be a fan.

Showed up around the same time he started his own shows rather than doing them for another company.