What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbEg9zn14o0?t=7
youtu.be/eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice reddit filename, twitter faggot.

better question, why hasnt he killed himself?, theres probably not a saddest wretch in the world

t. anthony

Dear Atonio Burchenstein: your fucking job isn't to voice your asinine opinions, it's to FUCKING GET KEKED.

post yfw

>Tfw not anthony "Ready, steady, cuck" burch
damn son, this is THE shit

>listening to anthony burch
>ever

>mfw i could be born as Anthony Burch

The most amusing thing about Burch isn't the fact that he forced his wife into open marriage, or that he was rejected by gays while said wife was getting pounded on the daily, it's the fact that after taking so much cock, his wife still decided to take his Wii U! It makes me laugh without fail everytime.

he's saying that instead of screaming "fake news" at everything you don't like, if you're a "journalist", you're supposed to offer facts which prove that "news" you deem to be "fake" are actually "fake news"

He's right, though.

Why would he block him for that?

its not that hes not right, its that it comes off as hypocritical when hes friends with a lot of dishonest journalists himself

How the fuck is a grown woman being raped worse than a child being forced to rape someone?

How is that sexism?

At least I'm not Anthony Burch

cause he didn't have a good arguement against that.

when in doubt, block them out.

He's actually right, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Hoooly shit, has that faggot put an apology in his fucking name? How low can this bitch go?

He means the mainstream media is corrupt and unreliable, but he didn't make his argument very persuasively.

He wants Trump to fuck his ex-wife while he watches

He's sorry for existing as a white male, I guess. Does this mean he'll kill himself soon?

but he's not even white though
he's a shitskin

Wtf?

Post YFW not Anthony Burch

>Wikileaks

Sanders said his campaigning was up to the same stuff. Trump will do much worse and WL will actively try to distract from it and attack people investigating him.

If I was that ugly I'd kill myself

>Not even gonna hide the fact that you are a reddit faggot

triggered because people can use both sites

This is the second time I've seen this accusation. How is there a reddit filename? Reddit hosts images?

Also, How do you know?

>using a popular image hosting site = reddit

put me in the screencap mom!

>Anthony Burch, sorry
What?

The point is that mainstream media is dishonest and biased.

why does he have a permanent apology as his twitter handle? is he just apologizing for being male?

also how has his sister handled his transformation from not bad to SJW?

Why though? You might be looking like a fucking ass, but at least you're not Anthony Burch, so it could still be worse.

Anyone have that "Who's the bully now?" webcomic?

>using both sites

So you are the faggot that keeps making LOL and filename threads.

Isn't a journalists job simply to report facts in a clear and concise manner?

Not these days, its to point how problematic, sexist, or transphobic something is.

They don't get money for that anymore.

Its to report feelings.

They shoulda responded with suck my vagina

>explain to the press that I'm messaging my gay boyfriend
>she goes to jail for homophobia
>massive settlement so I don't sue

CHA-CHING

That's pretty sexist ignoring the fact that boys can suck cock too, also
>women in gaming

he wasn't quite so stringent about ethics in games journalism, was he?

I don't get it

>your job isn't to repeat the record it's to FUCKING CORRECT IT
rly made me think.....

The fuck is this shit, can I get some context?

You could be born as an Ur-Quan. Take heart, user

I've started to notice that journalists have gone from typing articles professionally to slamming down their blog-style shit into the work they're being paid to write.

It's an imgur filename. Reddit often links to them.

Which sure is fucking amazing with imgur being the most popular image upload site. And some screencap softwares support direct uploading there.

>Secure my Disk
>This is sexist to women
What

So is wikileaks

It's pretty transphobic too considering genitalia doesn't determine sex. I mean, it's 2016 afterall.

L my C.

Hold! What you are posting is wrong! Why do you post these things?

Here's a 50 second summary of this one particular instance of CNN's attempted propaganda: youtu.be/fbEg9zn14o0?t=7

If you want more information, search "cnn milwaukee edit"

So if it's an imgur filename what does that have to do with reddit? It's widely used by the internet.

youtu.be/eB6tqxqwSfU

>ethics in games journalism
Give it up, there can't be anyone left to fool

Wikileaks has a perfect track record of journalistic integrity. Who's paying you to say this retarded shit?

>bitches about the tweet
>but then calls the line cute

make up your goddamn mind

if you search by how long they cover clinton's emails you'll see it's a lot longer. you can cherrypick whichever you want tho

I thought my grasp on the English language was good but that sentence completely threw me off.

THE WORDS! The words, the words!

The thing is images like this look so fake. I know that it's true but if I didn't I would think this was propaganda.

I guess they're thinking OP saved or uploaded the picture from reddit.

I'm talking about the actual job description, not what shitty Journalists think it is.

Seems like projection to me

I don't think people realize how often when they accuse someone of redditry they are simultaneously outing themselves.

When you only attack one side, you're not unbiased. I thought wikileaks was cool but then I realized it's just as biased as every other fucking place.

>Razer-developed SRS with LEDs everywhere.
Someone please fund Gamer Tranz to go with my Gamer Fuel and Gamer Chair.

He is a man who understands that America is now a post-truth civilisation. The future is deluded.

Wikileaks is honest to a fault. After receiving all of Hillary's manager's emails, they didn't edit or censor anything, so unrelated people's cell phone numbers, credit card information, and passwords became public.

I do feel they were biased against Hillary, but that doesn't mean they were dishonest.

this desu senpai

I don't get it. That seems like a reasonable paraphrasing of what she said.

>been almost a month since the election
>liberal tears are STILL flowing
feels fucking amazing to be a while male right now

CNN paraphrasing of Smith's sister:
>Smith's sister condemned violence

Smith's sister's actual words:
>Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down. Ya'll wanna hurt somebody, take that shit further out. Don't bring it here.

You're actually a complete idiot.

Someone leaked the Clinton docs to Wikileaks. They then released them.

Nobody leaked anything Trump-related to Wikileaks. What would you have Wikileaks do, then?

Ur-Quan are based revolutionaries and liberators. They give everyone a fair spot in their empire (after crushing a despotic mind-control empire) or let them stay isolated (protected even).

Please don't talk shit about species you don't understand.

>been almost a month since the election
Time fucking flies

meant to reply to

Oh hi there CTR, pedos pay you to shitpost on Sup Forums now?

yes

>protected
>after bombarding everything of significance into dust and rubble that's older than 500 years

Oh yeah, totally.

>I'm too dumb for anything else so I got a job at Correct the Record
>Gee, they haven't made any deposits to my account lately; I wonder why?

Leaving completely out the fact that she advocated burning down the suburbs is not a reasonable paraphrasing.