How do you feel about the SCP video games Sup Forums?

How do you feel about the SCP video games Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2399
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
scp-wiki.net/scp-093
scp-wiki.net/scp-507
scp-wiki.net/scp-1875
scp-wiki.net/scp-1782
scp-wiki.net/scp-2137
scp-wiki.net/scp-1960
scp-wiki.net/scp-1322
scp-wiki.net/scp-1958
scp-wiki.net/scp-1281
scp-wiki.net/scp-5308-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-1983
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one with the procedurally generated levels full of random SCPs was kinda cool, playing with the one that always upgrades stuff was fun

SCP-239 can kill SCP-682

Which SCP is the scariest?

I think an SCP management game would be nice. Like playing as a scientist that conducts experiments on and with the SCP's and test subjects, and there is a possibility of fucking up to the point the entire earth is affected. Maybe start small with like 10 SCP's, then move up all the way to 100.

He would just adapt to her magic somehow because he does whatever the fuck he wants.

The Ronald Reagan tape and the chess computer.

SCP tycoon game when?

Nobody over 12 gives a shit about this garbage.

There really needs to be a game about the actual SCP containment team going out and actually devising ways to takedown or capture SCPs.

This one is pretty spooky.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2399

youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8

scp-wiki.net/scp-093
Pic related reminds me how fucking horrible the founation is.

>Chess computer
Jesus fuck that was honestly terrifying once I realised what had happened.

Also: There's a hole in the wall in the bottom of the floor.

>chess computer
Post it.

Remind me again, Sup Forums, what's the funniest SCP and why is it SCP-507?

scp-wiki.net/scp-507

>a republic commando-style game where you and your AI buddies (or co-op buddies) go investigate strange occurances and attempt to subdue or eliminate a previously-undiscovered SCP

I'd buy the shit out of that

Chess computer: scp-wiki.net/scp-1875

Hole in the wall: scp-wiki.net/scp-1782

>game about the actual SCP containment team
Fucking this 100x. Imagine planning for each particular scenario. Hell I think Hitman 17's episodic format might even work for such a game. Fuck I bet each (or at least relevant) SCP scenario could be its own game even.

Or even existing SCPs that escaped containment. As the team youd have to read up on old case files and plan accordingly and select your gear as well.

Why the fuck has nobody made this yet

I was gonna question this but remembered 939 and 966. Going up against things like that would be pretty much suicide though

Since we are on the topic of SCP's I'd just like to say that SCP-093 is extremely overrated. If you want good cosmic horror SCP-1425 Star Signals is waaaay better.

What happened?

Man they've been arguing how to market themselves and change sites for the last 3 or so years, I don't expect them to accomplish much in this area.

Fuck it's a goddamn miracle that Containment Breach got made

Wait hold up. Lets compile a list of shit that everyone here would like to see in a SCP game.

>Game should revolve around the containment team
>The team should be a mixture of operators and scientists
>Each operator with their own skills (kinda like R6 siege)
>Game would be about either a) Subduing or Eliminating potential SCPs and b) Cleaning up containment breaches
>For (a) the team would have to gather intel and recon the potential case and then act accordingly
>For (b) the team would have to read up on the case file of the SCP that has escaped and choose their gear and operators accordingly

Anymore?

>That one of some kind of alien ship that was lost by it's masters centuries ago
>Still tries to broadcast out messages to them
>Foundation picks them up, starts broadcasting back
>It asks if it did a good job
>No responses since

Have you read it?

Been a while since I read it but the chess board has the imprisoned souls of the old chess masters daughters trapped in it and the pieces/board are made from their bones

And a mode to study and interview SCP's

>And a mode to study and interview SCP's
Also add incorporating potential discoveries to weapon designs or contraption (traps etc) designs.

>Foundation finds a mini universe and makes friends with them
>Mini universe has a plague that's hitting them hard
>Foundation synthesizes a cure
>It sterilises the entire race and they declare war on the Foundation

Checked and I did read it, I just thought it would be worse than that.

I've always preferred the sadder ones over massive scale cosmic horror stuff. There's something really tragic about a lonely ship trying it's best, or a normal guy with his life turned upside down.

>507
>Not 2137
scp-wiki.net/scp-2137

>Neptune writing constant messages
>HUNGRY
>CAN I COME HOME WITH YOU
>SO DARK
>IM COLD
>IM SO SORRY

The game better include these symbols

Hey that's pretty good

I thought you guys said everything past 2000 sucks.

There's always exceptions to the rule I guess.

Post them

Honestly as the mystery of it became more understood I lost a little interest

I feel ya man, the mini-bus full of hippies is one of my favourites.
Just liked the idea of the Foundation trying to help and just fucking everything up

Also the ship on the moon that's basically just telling them that there's more out there and to keep throwing a torch out

>Magical Tupac raps the solutions to crimes
>SCP detectives hunt down the killer

why isn't this a game?

>SYMBOLS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED

I think the biggest thing would be, what type of SCPs to add. Itd have to be ones that require the containment team to actually do shit rather than observe.

You could dedicate an entire game to SCP-610. Shit would horrifying if you hate body horror.

Okay
scp-wiki.net/scp-1960

>Come across room with patches of light
>Worn out marker and fresh 'Stay in light' marker
>'Symbols Compromised' marker earlier

This is what FEAR was basically going to be. A team of soldiers that investigated paranormal happenings around the world. Then the expansions and sequels ruined it.

The hub world should obviously be SCP command BUT it should be more than just a place to view your progress or select your next mission/gear. We should be able to monitor/check in on the SCPs in their areas as well.

>Game is the joint war effort of The Foundation, Church of the Broken God, and the GOI, against the Sarkic Cults

>Do not be taken alive

Jesus fuck I can barely remember their names but here's the one's I can find that I've posted about on top of Mini-verse: scp-wiki.net/scp-1322

Mini-bus of hippies: scp-wiki.net/scp-1958

A light into the future: scp-wiki.net/scp-1281

>chess computer

whats its number?

>F.E.A.R. SCP Containment
Now THAT would be sick

Like a living menu where you walk around the foundation?

Man, the first Hellraiser was great.

Perhaps that could work.

Which SCP is cutest

>That message from 1281

Unexpectedly optimistic and touching moments are what make SCP great.

>SCP-1281: "Did I do well?"

>Dr. Bloom: "…Yes, Harbinger. Well done."

>SCP-1281: "Then I am well."

>Sarkic cults
You can give post 2000 a lot of shit but some of the world building is fantastic and the Sarkic cults did body horror extremely well

Cyborg Child
Or the Witch Child
Or the one that can transform biological stuff

Basically any of the lolis

I'll have to agree with the guy here who said an episodic format would be better suited for something like SCP. Because with all of this along with everything else, itd be quite a buggy game.

Not the foundation but one of the foundations test sites or something of that nature. Somewhere they keep the containment team on alert in case they need to be dispatched, In fact itd be cool to have random SCPs escape so you always have a situation on your hands.

All the feels user, by far the best articles

Sarkic cult is probably one of the best fictional cult i've ever read.

>do multiple voices for SCP containment breach
>have to improvise literally all of my lines because the script is incoherent dogshit written by foreign people who have no understanding of the english language

one of the most retarded experiences of my life

>96 escapes
>have to alternate between blindfolding yourself and looking away to capture it

>Subject arrived in a desert environment, and wandered around for roughly an hour before encountering another human. Said human was wearing a tanned leather overcoat and was described as "completely unshaven." Said man was extremely surprised to find the subject, and demanded that he be followed in order to lead it back to food and shelter.

>Subject originally began to follow the man, but intentionally lost contact with him upon noticing that his leather coat contained no seams or stitching.

Duke?

Why don't they just launch this faggot into the sun?

Actually that gave another idea to add. A mother base/AssCreed type dispatch system where you can send off experienced (provided you have leveled them enough) containment teams to these containment missions (calculated by a risk percentage proportionate to the team's level). In return you get new research, items and the chance of the SCP escaping again is lowered.

>into the fiery orb with ye

>mfw the first time i read 1281

scp-wiki.net/scp-5308-j

It's too dangerous to be let loose

launching something into the sun is actually god damn hard
in fact its easier to escape the solar system than it is to reach the sun's surface

Tbh scariest scp is █

>scp-wiki.net/scp-5308-j
>So far, it has been concluded that SCP-5308-J-5 is not bulletproof, fireproof, regenerative, stronger than average, or capable of commanding dangerous animals.

Not for the Foundation its not
scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j

>scp-wiki.net/scp-093
Ain't that the thing that blasted the broken god from orbit?

[REDACTED INTENSIFIES]

Are there any SCPs that can actually be killed with guns? The fuck they even have guns for if everything is immune to them?

That was actually really clever if not a little over the top.

Apparently that's a Pattern Screamer

Fuck, that last convo got me.

Why not just launch it to the moon? A fraction of the effort and it can't do shit to anyone.

>An atom bomb from the future: caused solar flares for a month, half of Europe rendered sterile.
>A miniature sun: [DATA EXPUNGED].

A lot actually. It's not about killing them though.

>pray while shooting

there are plenty
heck there are scp's that need to be kept in a temperature controlled vault and regularly maintained just to prevent them from breaking down

scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j

foundation has a moon base

chess computer was fucking wild user, thanks. really really really nice.

gonna read the hole one next

>You're going to die, you poor dumb fuck.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1983

They launched it into space once.

It flew back

>IT'S A SOCK
>BUT IT'S SCARRY

SCP in a nutshell

I think what really matters is the premise. Id base the game around the time when the Foundation was just starting and contained the first SCPs.

Is there any SCP about hell or something Hellraiser like? I love hostile dimensions.