I'm about to buy a PS4, and these are the games I'm getting with it. Am I missing anything?

I'm about to buy a PS4, and these are the games I'm getting with it. Am I missing anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Playstation-4-Pro-1TB-Console-Bundle-Final-Fantasy-XV-NBA-2k16-/291953998111?hash=item43f9d0791f:g:4wkAAOSwA3dYOOe8#rwid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFXV

That looks good to me, user.

Just an FYI, stick to single-player games; if you get any multiplayer games, you have to pay for online.

>not getting a PS4 Pro

>Am I missing anything

yeah, the last guardian also, comes out in a few days dude

Uncharted is bad. Might as well get the first Tomb Raider for $5 instead if you haven't played it already. I haven't played UC4 but the TR reboot was way more fun than the Uncharted series. I'm guessing you only want exclusives though?

>not waiting for Project Morpheus

Get the Bloodborne GOTY edition if you can, the DLC is outstanding. FFX Remaster is worth it as well.

Make sure your ps4 is old enough to have the 4.01 update.
Being hackable is the only thing regular ps4 has over ps4 pro.

I just bought this game and it's pretty fun. Kind of disappointing that Ratchet and Clank game lasted months when I was a kid and now I've almost beaten the game + all collectibles in the last three days.

Ratchet and clank is a decent exclusive, OP. $20.

>I haven't played UC4

Stop giving opinions on it then.

Also OP pick up

World Of Final Fantasy
Dragonquest Builders
Odin Sphere
Digimon Cyber Slueth

If you dont ever plan on buying a Vita

If Insomniac didn't fall for the hoylwood movie tie in meme the game would've lasted even longer. It's such a shame a mistake in their priorities effected the quality of their output which is usually 10/10 most of the time

Infamous second son
Ratchet and clank

>Last of Us

There's a reason no one's ever talked about that shit-tier meme game a week after release. It's the Order 1886 of the PS3 generation.

Pretty much only missing good taste. Save yourself trouble and just kill yourself.

>op is going to become a Gravity Rush fan

Feels good

Good job on the cheap PS4, but why in the fuck are you buying used games from secondary sellers on Amazon? It's Cyber Monday! Amazon only price matches at best.

Best Buy, even GameStop, buy your games from someone else.

Is this bait?

The deed is done, Sup Forums

Everybody should be a GR fan 2bh

I will cosign that the single player is dogshit, but the factions mp is god tier

Worth at least $10 imo

There are threads pretty often

>that Bloodborne shipping time

user CANCEL THAT

I just bought a PS4 Slim today. The guy in the store tried to sell me a 4year warranty, saying that the console has a problem with overheating or some shit like that.

Is there some truth to that?

Also
>Bloodborne GOTY Edition on Amazon for 39€
>Exclusive for Prime members

What the fuck

Last of us is overrated as fuck. Have fun moving ladders and pallets to get from area to area.

I just got one myself, I'd add Odin Sphere

Do you gave GCU, OP?

>Uncharted is bad.
>I haven't played UC4.

Remember these are the people who's opinions you get on Sup Forums.

Should pick up Until Dawn

I can wait

It's good but yeah, vastly overrated.

The MP is surprisingly fun (or was, I only played it on PS3)

Buy odin sphere and ggxrd

This, it might be just a UK deal but I got the Uncharted bundle + FFXV and FIFA 17 for only £220 (which is probably more than the $ of a similar bundle... thanks Brexit).

Still I feel like I got a good deal, since the consoles are usually £250 with just one game.

I bought DQ Builders on Vita, do I get a PS4 version free as well or is it a separate sale?

ELEVATE you Sony consoles. I literally have my systems sitting on paper bowls. They turn the surface they are sitting on into a heatsink. Well when it's a flat surface, all it does is help the console to cook itself.

This but honestly Bloodborne doesn't deserve to be bought used, buy it new OP and help fund the sequel. It's one of the best AAA games released this generation.

Buy last gen remasters like TLOU sued if you want though

Post the prices.

CFW NEVER EVER

What are the chances we'll see Hyrule Warrior scenarios going on with the regular/slim PS4?

No you can't. It's the best game in that list

>do I get a PS4 version free as well or is it a separate sale?
Not sure. People were talking about something similar with World of Final Fantasy, but Sony is one of the most corrupt companies on Earth. They don't care what you own on one system, they'll gladly charge you for the same game on multiple consoles.

>tried to sell me a warranty
There's your answer

Uncharted 4 is fucking shit but the rest of the list looks good OP.

>dark souls 3

>Nobody ever mentions Tearaway

One of the best and most polished fucking games on PS4

Pretty good game, I would've enjoyed it much more if it didn't pause constantly to tell you do shit with a camera or try to get you to post your creations on social media.

Isn't it like 8€ for PS+ users?

If I'm not mistaken you get a 14day trial for PS+ too

ebay.com/itm/Playstation-4-Pro-1TB-Console-Bundle-Final-Fantasy-XV-NBA-2k16-/291953998111?hash=item43f9d0791f:g:4wkAAOSwA3dYOOe8#rwid

You get your sweet PS4 Pro bundle with one good game and one bad game, Sup Forums?

Trash game. OP is better off without it.

>Not getting a bloodborne machine now when the ofw is still hackable
Enjoy your sour grapes in the future

>Threads on LoU

What Sup Forums have you been browsing the last 3 years?

Dragon Quest Builders

Dont need a pro when I have my pc. Couldn't pass up that $200 slim though, hot damn I'm set for persona and miku.

You weren't kidding.
The surface is still warm even though I turned the console off like half an hour ago

Fuck both of you. I played 75% of the series and I can have an opinion on it. If OP was buying UC4 then my opinion would not be valid but he isn't. He's buying the collection. I played the collection and it sucked. He'll get the full experience with Last of Us and Tomb Raider.

I would only do that if you are never going to connect your ps4 to the internet and have it ban.

>He'll get the full experience by playing two extremely linear games

Stop.

Uncharted 4 isn't linear anymore, it's structured like Bloodborne and semi-open world now with separate hub worlds. I played ROTT on PC as well as Uncharted 4 on PS4 and U4 is a god dam brilliant game.

That's pretty great if true. Though I guarantee you they saw what TR did and decided to do the same thing. Not a bad thing but probably the case. If it's like that I'll pick it up eventually but I can't imagine paying $60 for any of those games.

Also TR is not very linear. You're constantly backtracking and accessing new areas you couldn't get to before. I haven't played Rise though so I can't speak for it. I'm not saying TR is a great game. It's very average. I just feel like it did what the first 3 Uncharted games tried to do and ended up being better than them.

>buying all those games at once
Why? At most buy two and then when you need more hopefully the price has dropped. Who plays five games at a time?

Dragon Quest Builders looks like a Minecraft for autists.

Keep GR and BB, get rid of everything else (that includes the pack-in UC4) except for the PS4.

its an absolutely lie, its level design can't be compared to bloodborne in the slightest. It's a mission based linear cover shooter

Get the GotY edition of BB with the red cover artwork, the DLC is arguably better than the base game.

what happened to Gravity Rush

the last boss in this game is so fucking annoying and unfun. take the game from a 8/10 to a 7 desu.

Yeah I didn't buy that shit. I've seen that it is less linear than previous installments but it's still an Uncharted game. I only play games on PS3/4 and I just don't understand why people have to pretend the exclusives are better than they are. It's gotten old.