Last guardian thread

It will flop.
I don't want it to.
but it will.
please be good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kew-LgiyfN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not paying 80 leafbucks for a 6 hour cinematic experience, sorry Fumito.

It will do fine

youtube.com/watch?v=Kew-LgiyfN4

I swear this video has gained almost a million views since yesterday

I'm extremely surprised how Sony has done everything in their power to avoid marketing this game despite the demand for any trace of it even existing/in development over the years.

Goes to show they're pretty fucking retarded sometimes.
I honestly believe this game should've been canned ages ago, I sincerely doubt it will live up to any expectations or even be all that good. I'm not even memeing or being jaded, it's been severely mishandled over the years and that's enough of a red flag

This game is still in development?

Blame retards for trying again and again to resurrect a game that was clearly already dead. Neither ICO team nor Ueda wanted to work on this anymore and Sony also didn't want to fund it, but journalists and memesters insisted for almost 8 years and now we will most likely get a mediocre game.

These threads are made by paid shills 99% of the time, keep that in mind.

They work for a company called Zenimax and are issued orders by Microsoft through them to attack Japanese games and consoles in general. Microsoft's gaming divisions sole purpose is to simply disrupt Sony, that's their end goal, that's why instead of funding and developing games for their own platform they rather pay shills to shitalk the competition and that means also attacking any competition Bethesda sees like Witcher 3 and FFXV.

Keep this as a reminder to never buy Microsoft products or give them a cent because this thread is the epitome of what Microsoft is as a company as well as Bethesda for that matter. Microsoft literally has a console on the market right now with zero exclusives but they are hell bent on telling you why Sony's or Nintendo's exclusives are bad or why you shouldn't buy them.

I'm 99% sure the mods here have a deal with them too but that's another thing all together.

is this pasta or tinfoil

Fuck off

But Witcher 3 sucks and Nip ARPGs are better. Screenshotted your post, though

Beth may make shit games, but at least they're games. LG looks like just another cinematic experience when we've had a decade of them.

Honestly -- I believe it and it isn't unbelievable at all

This guy gets it. It'll be another The Order: 1886 debacle. It's a $20 game pretending to be a $60 game.

>two threads at once
Barneyfag, stop posting against TLG then posting this "daily reminder"

Witcher 3 may suck but it's better than Skyrim. See this picture? How many times have you seen it get posted here? Now guess who's behind that.

Nips ARPGS are better that's why the game has been shitposted so hard, conan posting is done by the very same people who do todd posting and they happen to be Bethesda shills. Anti-FFXV kun wasn't real, it was shills who get paid to kill hype for Japanese games.

Don't get me started on Nintendo Switch posting. They did their best to destroy the launch of it and turn plane posting into the meme it's become. They are paid professionals who cultivate a culture of shitposting on here and it's got to stop.

Team ICO games were literally the perfect combination of in-game cinematic gameplay with short, minimal cutscenes

Both.

Shadow of the Colossus was like 10 hours and ICO was like 7. I bet we'll see something in between that. Maybe even longer given how long it has been in development.

We have passed their bench mark. There have been better stories told with better mechanics at better rates of time. I can respect a forefather but I won't let blind nostalgia taint what progress we have seen today.

examples? legitimately curious, and i honestly can't play any visual novel or telltale-like game with no gameplay

There aren't any, Mr. ZENIMAX. Especially not western garbage

Nothing within the same vein or style of gameplay though. Think about how unique and different TLG is, nothing compares to it. Witcher 3 has greta story telling but it can't discount what TLG offers because it's not comparable.

development hell =/= development

Whatever anyone does, don't listen to Sup Forums this time :~)