Remember when Treyarch made a James Bond videogame?

Remember when Treyarch made a James Bond videogame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_dj2O5Y0HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it wasn't Goldeneye no-one gave a single fuck

>If it wasn't Goldeneye no-one gave a single fuck
What is Nightfire.

>What is Nightfire.
it's not Goldeneye

>Not Goldeneye
See

The Goldeneye remake was a piece of shit.

Regenerating health made it automatic shit.

>All James Bond games have to FPS because muh Goldeneye

I can appreciate what Goldeneye has done for shooters on consoles and its legacy, but fuck that game though.

it's the only James Bond fps where stealth actually is an option

>The Goldeneye remake was a piece of shit.
No it wasn't. It was a decent Eurocom Bond game. Eurocom made 99% of the good Bond games.
>Regenerating health made it automatic shit.
It was optional.

The PS2 version of Quantum of Solace by Eurocom is a TPS, though. Then there's Blood Stone and From Russia with Love and Everything or Nothing.

Remember when Treyarch made a call of duty game?

And it felt like it was a bunch of replastered CoD assets with Danial Criag in it.

Member the numbers? I member.

I was THE BEST at Quantum of Solace multiplayer. No one could ever stop me, every match I played I was #1. I miss the online for that game.

i also rocked Blood Stone, but it wasn't as fun. Blood stone was actually interested. It copied that shitty splinter cell ubisoft released a few years ago with that stupid mark and auto kill crap, except it worked in a bond game because it was action oriented and actually helped keep the flow of the game going quick.

That Goldeneye remake had shit broken laggy multiplayer. Also when I started the single player I thought it was garbage, but then once I realised how the stealth mechanics in the game worked it became a surprisingly good stealth game.

Also the best Bond Intro song is from the Quantum of Solace videogames.

Nothing will ever beat Nightfire though. I wish they would just re-release it as a downloadable title on modern systems and have local multiplayer and online.

Treyarch made quantum of solace on the CoD 4 engine.

>Nothing will ever beat Nightfire though. I wish they would just re-release it as a downloadable title on modern systems and have local multiplayer and online.
Eurocom's Nightfire, right? Not Gearbox's one. The problem, of course, is Eurocom went bankrupt years ago thanks to 007: Legends being pushed out the door in 6 months because Activision demanded a Skyfall tie-in game.

>That Goldeneye remake had shit broken laggy multiplayer. Also when I started the single player I thought it was garbage, but then once I realised how the stealth mechanics in the game worked it became a surprisingly good stealth game.
Interestingly, Eurocom had actually completed a PC port of GoldenEye: Reloaded, but it never got released, presumably because bankruptcy. It's a tragedy because if you ignore the shit writing and the fact it isn't as good as Nightfire by a long shot, it's a darn good stealth FPS that calls to mind the Metro series at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_dj2O5Y0HU

>if no one can hurt you
>then nobody loves you
>if no one can break you
>then nobody loves you
>if no one can change you
>and no one can save you
>if nobody loves you

>I do

The only Nightfire I played was on the Original Xbox. I didn't know there were different versions.

Eurocom made Legends which was total shit.

>The only Nightfire I played was on the Original Xbox. I didn't know there were different versions.
Eurocom made the console versions on a custom engine. Superb game, although vehicle sections are a bit so-so. Gearbox made a very different PC version on a broken fork of GoldSrc. It has some interesting ideas, yes, but the core gameplay is kinda broken. Weapon feedback, stealth, etc, it just doesn't work.

It was fucking good. Got it for christmas.

>Eurocom made Legends which was total shit.
Legends has some good points. Real actors from the films, some cool set pieces, and some authentic Bond atmosphere. The problem is they had to make the game in six months because Activision wanted/needed a game to go with Skyfall. This leads to the game being extremely uneven and unpolished. The Moonraker stuff is amazing, though. The real actors reprising their roles, the whole bit.

that's a cool call of duty skin.

it's no wonder goldeneye was truly the best bond game ever made.

Except Goldeneye was shit and Nightfire is much better.

>Except Goldeneye was shit and Nightfire is much better.
Not exactly. They have pros and cons. I mean, I'd rank them as Perfect Dark > Nightfire > GoldenEye.

Really liked Blood Stone for some reason, it felt very honest to the franchise since it was its own thing.

>it felt very honest to the franchise since it was its own thing

dude it was just a copy of splinter cell conviction. not saying it was bad, it was just average. at least it was better than conviction