SCORN

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on this upcoming title?

youtube.com/watch?v=MvBo_rKleNw

DUDE SPHINCTERS

I'm pretty excited for it. Though I got a feeling it'll be really short

I certainly enjoy the aesthetic of the game's art direction, flesh/biotech is really underappreciated nowadays

I have no clue about the gameplay though, isn't it a horror fps?

The devs said it will be released in two parts, no dlcs or expansions EVER.

Looking forward to Scorn and Agony.

The art styles remind me of H.R. Geiger and Wayne Barlowe respectively.

I might play it. It's eerily reminiscent of a dream I had once about being in hell.

Have you seen the latest demo in agony? They are with a kickstarter to bring some more things to the game and they are doing fairly well.

Yeah, it's horrifyingly beautiful.

Love how it looks. Worried it won't be fun to play.

Time will tell.

laugh my ass in

Looks cool. I'm all about this style ever since Abadox on the NES

>its this thread again
Looking on shilling of this particular indieshit is kinda sad.

Very beautiful (in a fucked up way) looking game. Wondering what the premise is exactly, looks like the story will be very interesting, whatever it is.

Lots of cool design choices but very little gameplay.

Most horror games these days seem to have a "Finish it once" attitude which is boring as fuck, compared to RE, SH, FF etc where re-playing is a huge part and gives you rewards depending on time, shots, kills etc.

he keeps making this damn thread before theres even gameplay for it

please stop before everyone hates it based soley on principle

agony is literally eye cancer the game

lmao dude icky icky this game looks GROSS xD XD SO GROSS!

EWWWW did you see how slimey and ewwy? xD look Its SO GROSS xD lmao who even wants Horror games with actual substance and gameplay in them when such masterpieces like Scorn and Agony are coming out and I get to walk through identical looking corridors and look at stuff!

So exicited for this gem! truly the revival of modern horror games dude, lmao!

Have we seen actual gameplay yet?

what

Artistically my opinion is that it reminds me of my childhood.

And from the look of things outside of that trailer, it seems the devs have some understanding of the psychological dynamics forming the connection between the gameplay mechanics and the player's emotions. Worth a purchase.

Why are people shilling out for that shitty looking Agony game when this looks 10x better?
Like, I've heard nothing for this game, but I tried watching some of that Agony game and couldn't watch past a minute because it's literally just corridors of scenery with shitloads of red filters put on the camera, and it's all very amateurishly done at that.

A nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry

Thanks user. I was looking for this.

I honestly can't even remember what the difference is between Scorn and Agony, though I don't think there's any substantial gameplay look at either so I'm not terribly impressed so far. They're visually very appealing since I love Geiger, Barlowe, and Beksinski, but I can't justify buying a game for artstyle alone if there isn't anything worth playing. I'll wait until they're out and see what they're like then. The last time I bought a horror game at launch was A Machine for Pigs, I had gone dark on it after the first was spoiled and I had no idea it was Chinese Room. I have never been so disappointed with a game in my entire life and it's put me off horror games at launch.

Because from what the Developers have said and the trailer, Scorn is going to be exactly the same fucking game as Agony, even the fucking art styles are the same.

It is truly baffling people are falling for this shit, just because of the fucking art style.

Glad to see the new Tool album is coming along nicely.