Has Sony ever had a good shooter exclusive?

Has Sony ever had a good shooter exclusive?

Not really no

>The last of us
>Uncharted 4
Seriously, both multiplayer are GOAT

Sony has only had like 3 good exclusives since 1994

Games not movies user.

>shooters on consoles

>i shilled it again xDDDD
do you even get paid?

Killzone

There really is no point in them wasting money on games like Killzone anymore when most people just play COD and Battlefield instead. They know this and this is why they decided to team up with COD and Battlefront while they make other games

>waah i cant shitpost tlg without getting exposed now

Get a better job then?

Yeah, that's where the money is. Learn business or leave.

It sucks, cause Killzone has some actual originality to it.

Yes, a few years ago.

It was called MAG

Reminder the 343 is shit.

>that's where the money is.
League of Legends is on consoles now?

TLoU has a legitimately good MP mode. Definitely not as good as Halo 3 or even reach, though. Also let's not pretend Halo 5 is anything to write home about. It was pretty dumb

Your previous shill thread barely died a couple of minutes ago and you shills already put another one up? Fuck all you 343 cock suckers.

I don't mind Killzone but the writing and some of the characters (Rico in particular) are fucking dreadful.

I've not played the new COD but isn't the story basically Killzone?

Overwatch is on consoles

It's the best multiplayer since Halo 2, and one of the best multiplayer shooters this gen desu.

What the fuck is 343 doing? Every Halo up to Reach had a kind of grittiness to human designs reminiscent of Star Wars, while the shiny futuristic shit was geared toward the covenant.

From Halo 4 onward everything looks like scraps from Metroid Prime. Nothing's unique anymore.

League of Legends is a shooter?

What are you talking about?

Nope. Overwatch, Battlefield, and Cawadoody made modern Halo irrelevant. Even redundant. its just another shooter now.

Forza and Gears are now the premier MS multiplayer exclusives.

I dont get it 343 di the one for buck too and it looks great. Youre just throwing in the work aromor to shit on 343

>Every Halo up to Reach had a kind of grittiness to human designs reminiscent of Star Wars
>Star Wars

>

>Overwatch, Battlefield, and Cawadoody made modern Halo irrelevant. Even redundant. its just another shooter now.
None of those play like Halo and Halo 5 still plays like Halo so not sure how it's just 'another shooter'.
Popularity != quality user.

I said Star Wars because everything looks worn in. The vehicles and equipment all have a distinct grittiness to them not unlike the revels of the OT, like they've had a lifetime of use before you got your space marine hands on them.

Aliens works too though.

Probably just coincidence.

Halo used to have both in spades.

Kind of happy it's finally fizzling out though. The series deserves more respect than what 343i is shitting out, and it's sad that Bungie is an absolute fucking mess without Microsoft.

RIP

I loved resistance. I wish they would make a fourth one.

Even less people care about gears lol.

Coincidence? Yeah right motherfucker. Daily shill threads are also just a coincidence too I bet. What does 343 do for you? Seriously? Do they at least give you free req packs?
Not even mad, I just feel sad because humanity can actually be this pathetic.

I liked the first but hated the second, never bothered with 3.

Loved Halo! Always came back home to play campaign with my brothers splitscreen!

We didn't even bother getting Halo 5, especially after the meh experience of four. Dunno if we'll even get to in, in between Siege and BF1

this

Crotch or no crotch?

crotch of course