Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>OC requests are okay as long as you only request once
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EfrTq
imgur.com/a/Z4bfd
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
imgur.com/a/8hstn
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=333387
youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3427899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANCHOR POST!!!

Requesting level 3 X-Nurse Kiria please.
imgur.com/a/EfrTq

Requesting Margarita wearing a sexy two piece swimsuit.

Your waifu adores you! She's spent all week spying on you to find out what you want for the holidays!

Your waifu loves you! She's just a fool, a fool in love with you.

Fuck off

Requesting Mina playing Splatoon with some Inklings.

Love you, too!

Requesting Manto using her long hair to wrap someone up with it to prevent them from playing for the other team, or just using it to help her play soccer better.

Hope your day gets better!

Requesting female Morgan kissing a sad Noire on the lips to cheer her up.

Requesting Sup Forums

laughing at Sup Forums

Requesting crazy Noire making bad toys for naughty children.

Delivering

Requesting Cocona wearing a qipao with covered odangos. However, since her normal hair ornaments have a weapon mode, requesting that you find a way to weaponize the bun covers as well.

Like dildos, right?

Requesting Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue drawn as an adventuring party.

It's shit.

Requesting Raven with a 70's 'fro and clothes

Requesting linkle and the Dragon's Crown elf in the laughing sluts pose

Why?

Requesting Leen tied up with her own scarf thing

requesting her painting this

So a week or so ago I asked where it would be appropriate to request Yugioh stuff. Didn't feel I got a definitive, though Sup Forums seemed to be the answer. Now that that is borked, where do I go for my DMG fix?

Sup Forums still has drawthreads. You are allowed to make drawthreads that are the same as before as long as they don't have general-style OP.

Requesting a very pissed off Grenade Man with his head's safety lever flying off

What's fucking new?

Requesting a proper winter costume with skin coverage and some fur.

Requesting Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit and Captain Falcon from F-Zero either fighting each other to see who will collect a bounty they're both after, them working together to get a bounty, or just them relaxing together in a bar for bounty hunters.

Requesting Wang (old guy) in a calm perfect meditation pose like the woman, with Alex (dinosaur) next to him struggling to copy the same pose.

Requesting the comic in the middle with God Cat and Nurse Cat

Requesting Kairi in a device like this one:

imgur.com/a/Z4bfd

Whether she likes it or hates it, I'll leave that up to you

Noire poledancing.
Or Noire wearing full dark knight armor.

Requesting Brain Bomber and Sirius teaming up to finally defeat Bomberman.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work desk with a cup of coffee

Requesting drunk Kazooie.

lol when nobody gets their request fulfilled

Requesting Imp Rosalina enjoying her comfy winter night complete with hot cocoa and marshmallows

i average 10 to 15 cakes a thread. perfectly crafted requests!

Requesting Shulk as a flirty drunk, using an engineering-related pick up line.

Some examples:

"My love for you is like a concave-up function: it is always increasing."

"I'm sin^2 and you're cos^2. Tonight, we could be 1." (That one is my favorite.)

"Were your parents engineers? Because you have a nice design."

Thank you in advance!

requesting color and bukkake edit

This but with Jack-O'

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling, and stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Requesting Ayu Hamaguchi from The world ends with you wearing a purple bikini and knee-high boots.

This but with Ramlethal

Requesting different ship girls or even abyssals showing their scars like pic related. Preferably the back, but you can choose whatever part to focus on.

Bonus points for historic accuracy, like making scars that correlate with the damage the actual irl ships received in WW2.

This but with a Battlecat

Requesting a drawing of STALKERs working in a retail store, using that classing "Blowout soon, fellow stalker" comic but stocker instead of stalker, and blowout meaning a super sale

I kind of like this idea, best of luck user. Abyssals are best.

Requesting Elodie from Long Live The Queen having to take her top off to calm down a rebelling peasant and either acting confident or embarrassed. Bonus points for passing a composure check for the event.

I wish I could pull those numbers. I've only gotten 33 deliveries from Sup Forums this month.

Requesting Casanuva from Yo-kai Watch taking a lesson from Shantae, and using his hair like a whip, whacking Shantae's ass in the progress.

Whether you keep it SFW or not is up to the artist

Requesting Aqua giving an implied blowjob like imgur.com/a/8hstn , partially clothed.

Requesting Aigis and Labrys oil wrestling

Requesting Mae from BLUE REVOLVER getting kicked in the face by a BANDIT REVOLVER from Sol

Requesting Adult-Milf Arina from Waku Waku 7 happily carrying mini Rais and Arinas like the trainer is carrying those Pikachus, please.

Requesting Platinum in her chinese dress from the end of BBCF and having all of her poofy hair in large covered hairbuns

Requesting a christmas Palutena
do whatever you want just make it christmas related desu

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Requesting Harry Mason.

Requesting this little Doomguy figure kicking some demon's ass! From Doom(2016).

My nigga.

Well her hair literally looks like a christmas tree

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

That'd be cute, ornaments hanging from her hair or whatever

Anyone willing to take a request of Gundam Breaker 3? I'd want her cosplaying as one of those "Gundam Girls" mecha girls, wearing sexy versions of Gundam armor, like Barbatos since that's the new one.

Requesting a hand smacking Elizabeth in the pantyhose covered ass while hiking her dress up above her ass cheeks.

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Requesting cute, shy and blushing Wolf (without mask) from Payday in the same pose like the picture on the right and he say: "Yeah...Umm.... ummmm.... I'm... I'm watching the clock.....".
His suit is black and tie is dark red. Sorry for the bad screenshot.

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=333387

Someone draw my old CoH hero with a burning 2-handed weapon please?

This, please

Requesting rule63 Nero

Requesting silly Ibuki Mioda doing silly stuff.

Give me good requests

Nigga read the thread and read it slowly.

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

FILTHY PRANK!

I'm burned out of ideas for now. I'll see you next month maybe.

Requesting Palutena pulling down her top to prove to Phosphora / Pit / the viewer (your choice of who) that she has her nipples pierced. With a smug or sly expression.

FLY INTO FREE reaction drawing.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA

Requesting Bunny Mint from Yo-kai Watch 3 taking clothing damage, senran kagura style
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk

>pierced nipples
why do people like this

Fuga wearing a maid outfit please?

Requesting a non-chibi design

It's a little kinky while not being anything weird. Like...It's still fairly vanilla, but has a little bit of an "edge" to it.

I don't have a fetish for it, but it's hot once in a while.

Inverted would be better.

???

Requesting Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen making shocked expressions.

Right here, guys.
Do the usual.

Requesting girls from games with card minigames losing and being forced to strip.

p-people like what I don't like!

Requesting Labrys in a very erotic and sexy pose.

Like this as example would be great: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3427899

stop this

I know draw took a lot of time but , is the user that said that will draw all CO´s from Blue Moon done and i missed it?

^
you know the drill by now boys.

stop this x2