Ten years

>ten years
>if you were 12 back then, you're now finishing college
>if you were in college back then, you're now near or over 30
>ten(10) fucking years

Was it worth it?

Got it earlier today

It's fun. It's not a masterpiece or anything and the story is pretty meh so far. But I like the dynamic between the four characters and the combat is pretty fun.

So it's not the masterpiece that we've been waiting ten years for. But I still find it a lot of fun and will probably go for the platinum.

i was doing nothing productive ten years ago and im still doing nothing productive

it honestly doesnt feel like ten years has gone past, i can still vividly remember playing ff13 for the first time and laughing at how stupidly vanille moved around

I need answers! All I have is an original PS4. Now apparently the pro is going to be the best platform to play the game? WHAT THE FUCK. I literally bought the ps4 to play this game years ago and now a better version is out?
fuck you
Ps4 or pro?

no

Regular PS4. Graphics aren't the best and framerate sometimes dips in particularly heavy scenes, but it's still worth playing even on a regular.

I dont have the game or anything but fuck me 10 years is a long time. So much shit has happened since then.

>there are people who still think that Versus XIII and XV are the same game

Fuck no.
This was worst and less FF than fucking XIII.

>if you were 12 back then, you're now finishing college
H-heh yeah

>Was it worth it?

Play the game past Chapter 8 and find out.

Unrelated, but

>getting 27 in 10 days
>hairline won't stop receding
>no wife, no kids
>parents probably going to die in the next 10-15 years

tl:dr fuck getting old. I'll probably kill myself before 35.

I can't believe idiots are actually falling for the Pro meme. What a world we live in.

>haha le college is le goal of life and everyone does it lolz :) college ftw bro!

Noone lives forever user.

>27
>old
You're not even middle age, mate.

You get bikinis for the girl characters in 15 if you have Type Zero on your HD

No idea if a platinum is needed, clear data is needed, or if Type Zero just needs to be on your HD.

Maybe you guys can talk to your dog and time travel back.

What if you havent bought a ps4 yet? Is it still a bad idea to get one or just a used og ps4?

what

I was 14. Since I saw the first trailer I have passed through every major step of adolescence and adulthood. First beer, first car, first job, first gi-boyf-fleshlight, first house of my own. I was a child when I laid eyes upon Noctis and now I have medical bills of my very own.

This is why I have zero remorse for censorship against fanservice.

>10 years
>Is the game worth the wait?
All you can talk about are stupid little wank costumes.

This game isn't worth it.

Just wait for PC release.

see

Second half of this game is fucking retarded/terrible.

Why haven't your parents found you a cute hot wife?

Oh yh murrican parents don't care if their child dies alone

it's okay user i dropped out too

Careers?

law

You'd be completely bald and feel a lot older if you had wife and kids.