Portal PS2 emulation

>Portal PS2 emulation
>PS1,SNES,Game Cube, PSP, NES, DS, GBA, emulation
>Plays pretty much all PC games from indies to games like Civ 6
>Xbox Play Anywhere (Foriza Horizon 3, Gears Of War)
>Portal fucking PS2 emulation
>Great for media from watching movies, anime, video editing and using pretty much all PC programs.

This is pretty much the only gaming laptop/Tablet/PC you need.

I've got a SP3. It does okayish with games, but not great. I didn't buy one for that, though, I bought it to have a tablet that wasn't afraid to be a real PC when I needed it for on-the-go work.

The SP4's cooling system and upgpraded spec make it the prefect all-in-one machine for me.

Playing PS2 games like P3 FES and DQ 8 on the bed with Bluetooth connected to my XB1 or PS4 controller is basically the perfect way to play PS2 games. I can't go back to desktop PC emulation

Nah, I know the SP4 is a decent upgrade, and I was actually really interested in the Surface Book, which I think I'd personally prefer because I like to have a meatier keyboard.

The thing is, if I'm not traveling, I don't use my laptop because my desktop is much better, and it's hard to justify dropping $1-2K on a new laptop when I could just upgrade my desktop. Then again, I'm about to travel to visit family for a month, so it's real tempting to upgrade to one of them.

how is it for gaming though? everytime im using mine when im doing my work the cooling fans just start up and sound really loud it scares me, and the temp goes to like 70°C (158°F)

>Glued in battery
Never...

SP3? Like I said, it does alright, but I haven't tried any really intensive games on it. I think the SP3 does have some temp issues (apparently the SP4 improves it, as per ), but I usually ignore the fans. That's a bad habit from my work, though; sometimes I run processor-heavy tasks, so I've learned to just ignore the fans panicking for hours at a time.

Hard to find a decently portable machine with a removable battery these days. I can stand the lack of a replaceable battery for the form factor, although past me was onboard with people getting in a tizzy over the lack of swappable memory in laptops.

You cunts have a galaxy s6 or above, right?

Bam. Everything you need right there, fuck ps2's horribly emulated library, you shouldn't bother with it til its better.
If it ever gets better.

>portal
>portal

>above
enjoy ur bomb

I actually was interested in this thing, as a lightweight solution for a portable PC i could use at work - but the fact it had a glued in battery made me not wanna buy it.
If i buy something like this, it should do more than 1-2 years before i have to replace the whole machine just because the battery doesn't hold it's load anymore.
Seriously that's like not being able to change the brakes on your car.

I was thinking of getting a SP4 mainly for work and drawing.
Are there any artfags here? How is it for drawing?

Had mine for 1.5 years, battery gives me a solid 6 hours of high brightness, multiple programs running battery life. I could get 8 hours with battery saver on while doing low demanding tasks.

Actually, since we're talking about it, does anyone have any opinions on the SP4 vs. the Surface Book? I'm gonna do a little reading on them, but if anyone has hands on experience with either (particularly the Surface Book), I'd love to hear it.

Yeah, I get that, and I definitely don't discount people who dislike the lack of a replaceable battery. I've had mine for about two? years and like said I probably get 5--6 hours of battery if I'm doing standard things with a few programs open.

Again, though, I don't think you're going to find too many machines in the ultra-portable class that have all the nice things like replaceable battery/memory/etc., because soldering them in is a good way to reduce size.

>Blowing up your shitty laptops trying to run old video games on it

lol

>portal
>twice
Please learn english

I got one of these instead.

Really? I can't even emulate God Hand, shit slows down randomly

>microsoft
Enjoy Satan Himself devouring your soul.

post photos you retard

Are you talking about the SPB with the dedicated graphics card?

I think so? Probably not the one with the "performance base," because $2400 starting seems stupid expensive compared to other laptop brands, but it looks like the standard SB can also come with a dGPU.

>post photos you retard

Sure but my mobile phone camera sucks