Who is the most overpowered character in SFV?

And why is it R.Mika?

she has the fattest ass

It is obviously Chun-li

>Walking speed of a go kart
>Huge ass range
>Fast normals
>Loads of counters
>One of the best and longest v-triggers in the game that makes almost impossible to be offensive against her
>Can pretty much keep you at bay with ease

It is not even a question.

Gief

Fuck grapplers

as a ryu main I can say chun li is always a free win
I've literally never seen her put up a fight

>Waaa I kept guessing wrong and eating shitloads of stun
Learn to jump/dash on wake up

sounds like you don't know what you're talking about friend :^)

I'd say Urien when he throws duel Aegis Reflectors.

>Who is the most overpowered character in SFV?

The garbage netcode.

I love these blanket statements on how to beat something meanwhile even at the pro level Mika is wrecking havoc. Why won't those pesky pros just learn to jump/dash on wake up :^)

There's only one good Mika player left, now that people figured out the matchup.

>one good Mika
>Fuudo, Luffy, Nuckledu

Only Fuudo.

>Luffy

while true, those are 2 evo champions and nuckledu (who uses 3 characters including mika). reeking havoc my ass.

>burgers still mad a frog won evo

Gief chain-grabbing fags are annoying.

>comparing some user bitching about Mika, when he most likely doesn't understand the match-up, to pro level play
There's a reason Fuudo's the only notable Mika player when there are a handful more Ryu, Chun and Necali players. Mika's 50/50 goes both ways, and gambling on them at pro level won't get you far.

Everyone agrees it's Chun. Even the pros agree her worst matchup is 5-5.

I'm french. Luffy will do nothing at CPT, he's just able to win Kakutop when Phenom isn't here.

Yeah it has to be Chun Li by now, she's a piece of shit.

Chun and Ryu are the best, hands down. Nash is a close 3rd. Mika makes you guess stupid shit, but she lacks a lot of the tools needed in neutral beside's claps and slow drop kicks. She's still a great character but there's no way she's the best

Rashid is annoying as fuck too, so is Urien.