Pirate Fallout 4

>pirate Fallout 4
>expect it to be shit
>suprise it actually is shit
>still can't stop playing it and have almost 20 hours in only 3 days

How does he do it? Why are his shit games so addictive?

you're hooked on progression or hoarding

It just works, also I see you are enjoying it, then how about you buy his games then, Skyrim Special Edition is out now.

fuck off todd

Obviously something in the game is not shit for you to have latched onto it like that. Maybe you're a sucker for the base building or crafting systems that seem to pull in so many people.

Same thing happened to me. The game is clunky as fuck but it still fun shooting around and exploring random areas.

>as user posts his thread, he feels a cool breeze softly gusting against him
>from the shadows, a hand emerges and gently rests on his shoulder
>"It just works," he hears in a calming soothing voice
>soon after, the silence is shattered into a million scattered pieces with a barging "NOW BUY MY FUCKING GAME," being emitted into his ear

How does who do it?
Who is that sexy man you have posted?

Excellent, user. Now buy it. Now.

>20hours
>In 3 days

You don't play video games enough, user.

Fallout 4 is not an RPG.

It's always surprising to me that people will invest hundreds of hours into a game and still argue that it's shit. They have to be doing something right.

Fallout 4 isn't shit, it's just mediocre. It could have been a lot more but they made some weird decisions and invested way to many resources into the base building aspect for some reason only they could possibly know.

I'm partial to blaming a lot of this shit on Pete Hines and not Todd. Pete is the one that tells Todd what he should put in his game to make it sell.

>Installed it
>Knew dialogue was horse shit tier so didn't expect anything
>Downloaded a few "realistic" and "locationa" damage mods
>Gave bullets actual physics and weight instead of hitscan
>Bullet time instead of VATS
>Actually having fun with it now

Because he's Lyin' Todd, with his keyboard held high, puts it down and then he lies.

Exploration and base building. Games with any level of customization draw autists out of the woodwork to build the coolest possible settlements, and the exploration, while basic, is enjoyable enough to carry the game pretty far.

TODD YOUR GAMES FUCKING SUCK YOU SHOULD RETIRE AND GET OBSIDIAN BACK FALLOUT NEW VEGAS WAS AWESOME FUCK YOU!

It's like an abusive relationship. You hate the situation, but you have just enough hope that things will get better that you stay.

>hoarding
there's a second part?
I gave up after 10 hours of grabbing LITERALLY everything and making 5 trips home per location

Probably because you're pretty stupid

You look familiar

>tfw 140+ unironically hours over F3

I felt not unlike a crackwhore

Sex mods. The only reason I play it is to see my harem of busty slaves walking around in bunny lingerie.

I have 237 in f3, and that is over several runs and since launch. I get why some people like it, but it's just a shallow game