Powerful, compact, beautiful and durable

How do you explain shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-marketing-exec-leaving-as-position-report/1100-6441461/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shit-tier controller

it still flopped, leading to Nintendo to adopt a blue ocean strategy. At least they fired that marketing guy that fucked up the Wii U's launch

WiiU was the same firm as the Wii.

>Gamecube controller
>shit tier

>has a handle and multiplayer games
>actually carry it by the handle to friend's houses for playing 4-player games

how did they know to do that

>blue ocean strategy
Never heard this term before. Googled it and I am pleasantly surprised. Gonna find a download for the book. Is it any good?

although better than ps2/xbox controllers

gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-marketing-exec-leaving-as-position-report/1100-6441461/
>joined in 2011

he's the guy that ruined the Wii U due to horrible marketing, and was likely fired for it.

Nintendo's last console.

>Is it any good?
I have no idea, I'm not in business, I'm only aware of the term as through Sup Forums threads about nintendo in the past, as it describes nintendo's strategy since the gamecube perfectly.

>better than ps2/xbox controllers
Fair point. Never played PS2, but the original Xbox gorilla controllers were significantly worse than GC.

The compact original Xbox controller was the best of its generation, though.

It's the most aesthetically pleasing console to date. Most of its good games have passed the test of time gracefully too.

Nigger, Gamecube's feel is unmatched. Those shoulder pads are pure sex.

I still prefer the gamecube controller for action adventure games, and by the time the xbox hueg controller got a compact version I switched to PC gaming for FPS games.

The Gamecube controller is the world's most overrated controller. It was only good for the first party exclusives that were designed around it (ie, Smash Bros, Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, etc). For multiplats or for general use (ie, emulation), it's pure shit. D-pad is unusable, c-stick is garbage, analog sticks have octagonal gates, face buttons are asymmetrical, no 4 shoulder buttons, analog shoulders have huge dead zones, etc.

>Metroid Prime
>Resident Evil 4
>Wind Waker
>Twilight Princess
>Super Mario Sunshine
>Eternal Darkness
>Animal Crossing
>Pikmin
>Pikmin 2
>F-Zero GX
Remind me again how this isn't the best console of all time?

>D-Pad
I'll give you the c-stick but at that point consoles were all about action adventure and platforming games and the C stick did well enough for camera controls as they didn't have the n64 tier cameras

Back when Miyamoto was still based.

>Look at image
>Just sunk in Iwata is dead

You can play all of those games expect for four on other consoles.

The GC controller is divine in overall comfort, but for it to be truly perfect it would need:
- One more shoulder button
- A bigger, clicky D-pad
- An identical secondary stick. What's with that nipple? Who thought that was possibly a good idea?

I guess a select button would be handy too, but, y'know.

The handle is convenient, i love it.

No it was not, those black and white buttons gave me cancer while playing San Andreas.

Add Custom Robo, Metroid Prime 2, Rogue Leader, Smash Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash.

Because the only good game on this list is f zero. Also the other 3 were much better.

We all agree F-Zero GX is the best racing game made right?

Show me a better exclusive on the PS2 !

Well that was easy.

Wipeout exists.

Ok is there a racing game better than those two?

Xbox and PC

select button and make the sticks clickable

Vanilla MGS2, yes. But Substance actually came out on Xbox before PS2.

Yeah GameCube controllers don't fucking ooze slime out of the analog sticks after a couple months in storage