How do we make this area harder Miyazaki-san?

>how do we make this area harder Miyazaki-san?
>make a gauntlet with assloads of enemies that have 10 attack long combos at minimum and also put some casters that teleport fire under you or use a homing fire that glitches through buildings
>brilliant as expected
>also put next bonfire after 40 enemies like this

Would refund if I could

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyV-fu1WMUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are like 10 enemies before the next bonfire

Time to git gud you fucking scrub

"I-It's okay when Miyazaki does it! N-Not like B-team! G-g-g-git gud scrub!"

Fags.

You're an absolute subhuman scrub.

Your mother should kill herself if she hasn't already

you can literally sprint through there faster than any other area

it is annoying when you stop and fight stuff though

Two Best Friends Play beat that on their first try, with no deaths.

Dude, how bad are you?

?

"L-look at me shitposting about D-d-dark souls!"

Original.

If I'm meh at bloodborne will I be meh at DS3 right away or will I be shit and have to work my way to meh

Do people just hate DS2 and DS3 because they are massive casuals? How hard can it be to fight two enemies at once every now and then?

This part wasn't hard at all

t. Someone who never even beat NG+

>irithyll is hard
>anything in dark souls 3 is hard

Sounds like you should use your brain and kill them slowly instead of aggroing the entire street. In short, acquire proficiency

TBFP were level 64 before they even challenged Abyss Watchers, you fucking sperg, no shit they beat that their first try.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyV-fu1WMUU

No, they hate them because they are shitty cashgrabs compared to DS1.

I think if you're a good at BB you have more difficulty going back to Dark Souls(at least I did) cause it's harder to dance around your enemies and no life regain mechanic. However your inexperience may actually be more beneficial going into DaS3 from BB.

In short, you'll probably be fine.

DS1 wasn't even that good, though.

Wow, it sure is fun to wait forever for the slow patrols to come to you.

I'll admit this area gave me a lot of trouble the first time but then I discovered that if you get gud it really isn't that bad

Just try to pick them off one by one. Also magic wrecks the Pontiff Knights.

>magic wrecks the pontiff knights
this is quality souls 3
magic wrecks nothing, you're better off using ANY sword

Dark Souls 3 just does not hold up to the aggressive playstyle that Bloodborne conditions you into, you'll plow through it.

yup its shit, and the way to beat it is, as is typical for shit games, to cheese it.

just like the entire souls series

>What is luring with a bow.

At least try you fucking pleb.

How the fuck do you get to 64 before AW?!

>waaaaah can't rush these enemies, it's no fun
>waaaaaah have to wait for them to come to me it's no fun

Just run past everything and quit out at the bonfire if you can't handle it, faggot

>aggressive playstyle that Bloodborne conditions you into
How so? I have never played dark souls so I can't compare to playstyle but what about bloodborne makes it "aggresive"

Grinding. Its pretty easy to get to lvl 80ish.

It's not hard, just stupid and annoying. But it doesn't matter here since fags will defend DaS3 for white knight points while shitting on DaS2 for doing the same thing.

Pat farmed the Black Knight in the swamp for like five hours.

Not true, my first playthrough was your standard sword and board knight and lots of bosses gave me a tremendously hard time, especially Dancer. On my current pyromancy+axe character I beat Dancer in one try and she didn't even get to hit me once because I always stayed at a distance throwing black fireballs at her.

Magic isn't OP now damage wise, but the fact that it lets you keep your distance in a game where most enemies are only lethal at close range because they can stun lock you makes it extremely good.

>Tfw you got so pissed you just ran passed this area to the bonfire

Dark Souls consumes your stamina faster and gives you a shield to use while you learn an enemy's patterns, and you don't have as much mobility as in BB either. But Dark Souls 3 is closer to BB, only it's much easier if you play it like you've been playing BB because nothing really presents a challenge if you keep your DPS up.

that's because pyromancy is better than sorcery, objectively and massively
dancer is easy as fuck with a sword, and more experience helps you have an easier time.

git faggit

>I should be able to fight several enemies at once fuck you omg from is garbo

Faggot. Have some patience you ADD-riddled aspie.

They have 0 poise and die in like 4 or 5 hits. You can run/roll past them to the next bonefire anyway if spamming r1 is too hard.

It is not stupid and annoying, it is fun. What are you even doing here nigger? You obviously don't like real games, fuck off.

DaS1, DaS2 and DaS3 are all 9.X/10, how people rank them is based on preference and subjectivity and nothing else.

How the fucking hell is git gud still a thing? You mad died out faster than this shit

Actually "getting good" doesn't apply here as a reply to help you OP so don't listen to faggots saying that shit. Approaching this "skillfully" will only get you fucked because Dark Souls 3 is poorly made. The actual way to do this part is to just r1 spam your short sword and you will 100% win, you don't need to worry about dodging or anything because you will definitely beat all these enemies by just spamming attack.

be honest. you were gonna reply that way no matter the content of the posts, weren't you?

By this point in the game you should have realized that they just dropped cut Bloodborne enemies all over the game and adapted your playstyle accordingly.

are you implying that's a bad thing?

>mad dash to bonfire first then fight

woow so hard