>30$ season pass

what the fuck

>3-6 years of development
>implying they'd make you ONLY pay $60

what will the DLCs be about?

>Final Fantasy game has a Season Pass

Saddens me to read that shit.

that actually made me happy

Character episodes, there will be one for Ignis, Prompto and Gladios (or whatever the fuck his name is.)

Anyway in the episodes you'll be able to directly control the character that the episode focuses on, I'm not sure how long each character episode will be but it's suppose to go into more detail about how they met Noctis and shit like that.

This is stuff that should've been in the main game, I hope FFVIIR doesn't make the sections where you control Tifa and Cid dlc

>I'm not sure how long each character episode will be but it's suppose to go into more detail about how they met Noctis and shit like that.

So the dlc is going to be the free anime they released?

Man... I had to check if what you posted is true or not.

This site has seriously ruined my ability to trust anything I read over the Internet.

Goddammit...

Only good thing about this game

As expected of Jewenix.

It's cause you've been Redbull'd, bahbee.

it's on PSN. there're 4 DLC, 3 for characters and one multiplayer DLC called Comrade

>3-6 years
When VersusXIII was announced I was still in high school. I'm 27.

I'm 24, and I remember seeing Versus announced a long fucking time ago, pretty sure I was like 14 or 15 like just started high school.

they didn't have any of the actual game done back in 2006,it was only conept trailers and that's all we saw until around 2010.

We only got Versus XIII prototype gameplay in either 2010 or 2011 iirc.

the version we have now wasn't really first publicly seen until 2012-2013, but it's arguable they'd been working on it for a while prior to that.

So Technically XV has really only been in development for 3-6 years at max

I remember the game being announced in 2006 and IGN predicted it would come out in late 2008.

If SE ever spent a single solitary cent towards ANYTHING related to VersusXIII, that counts as deelopment time. character designs, CGI trailers, music, and basic outline of a plot don't just happen. The actualy game code may not have started until 6 years ago but this shit as been in development AT LEAST 12 years (seeing how it was announced about 11 years ago)

It wasn't constant development though, for almost half of that time Nomura was split between constant Kingdom hearts spinoffs

Yes, which is why it took 12 years instead of 3

>Yes, which is why it took 12 years instead of 3
Versus was announced in 2006, and all it had was a CG trailer, those can be put together in a month or two

>push car and do some hunts
>one hour of nothing
>read about invasion in newspaper
>one hour of nothing
>phonecall from regis
>2 hours of nothing
>titan fight
>2 hours of nothing
>aranea fight
>an hour of nohting
>altissia + luna death after 5 minutes of screentime + leviathan qte setpiece
>3-4 hours of train of bad cutscenes + ardyn and genitals/shiva
>timeskip
>that mess of a final boss and ending 3 of the 4 main guys die offscreen + logo retcon + noctis sacrifice for nothing because we just get a camera pan over the empty world
>FIN

You have ANY idea how long it would take a machine from 2006 to render a 3 minute trailer with those graphics back then?

Weeks, easily. JUST FOR RENDERING.

>day one season pass
fuckin gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay