Will there ever be a game that tops this?

Will there ever be a game that tops this?

Not for a while. Probably not even by CDPR themselves.

The success will change studio.

Your mother sucks dwarf cock.

Crawl back under your rockah

Probably one day.

I don't think any RPG will top it in the near future though.

cyberpunk

I remember not too long ago when the first Witcher game came out. It was highly received and ended up on a lot of best of the year for RPG lists but it never really blew up. Crazy to think that now CDProjekt is worth over 1billion dollars.

PERSONAL
RESPONSIBILITY

PERSONAL

Literally any game
Slavs need to leave

one of the few developers that like their customers instead of trying to nickel and dime them with everything

Every time I see this logo out of the corner of my eye I see Sinistar then I look then I'm sad because it's some WRPG trash instead of Sinistar.

I played 2. I am beginning to play 3 and I have 1 in my log.

So far is ok. I played DA Inquisition and Mass Effect 3, I hope Witcher 3 is better than those two.

TW3 won't come Nier this one.

Yes keep forgetting they charged people for stolen nocd cracks on GOG
hohols are worse than kikes, and Witcher is a shallow star wars tier wankoff

>merican developers
>japanese developers

These are the reasons why most games sucks. They are full jew without any intention to improve quality unless they can profit from it.

Hopefully by 2017 or 2018.

such a masterpiece

is it difficult to type with rose coloured glasses that are that thick?

Once a dev becomes publicly traded they are just run by shareholders. Shareholders don't give a fuck about quality products or longterm success they want short term profits regardless of whatever corners have to be cut. Even if the Devs are passionate they are just slaves to their shareholders, unrealistic timetables, shitty shoehorned casual game mechanics and pandering themes, you can blame them all on share holders.

>Look Ma, I posted it again!

Already has happened.

I agree, the industrialization of gaming development turn it into Mc Donald style of business.

The problem is that indie developers are no good too, because most of the time they use videah as a medium for sharing their insane ideologies that no one give a fuck.

I have more webms of this overrated meme game if you want

>Devs knew the AI was shit.
>Enemy does damage just walking into you like a fucking goomba.

Cyberpunk 2077

that's just a bugged enemy, i didnt see anything like this in my play

But this is a good example of how clunky the movement and combat are.

cdpr are publicly traded though

its a fire golem idiot

it deals aoe damage

>W3
>Good

Man spamming X, when you don't even need to aim your attacks, your character will literally do a spiderman jump if the enemy is too far away, really makes you think

Never mind no enemy has physical telegraphing, so you have to rely on the red parry light. And this extends to bosses with 1hit ko moves

already has

enjoy you 82

As much as I love the Witcher 3, I think that Dark Souls or even Dragon's Dogma are better, just to name a few modern games. Not saying that isn't good, it was one of my best experiences with gaming in recent year, I just don't think that it is as good as some people make out to be.

looks like graphic glitch.
the fire special effect on the elemental isn't showing and he's taking fire damage.

I really want to get into W3 but holy shit that combat is just a fucking chore.

>people think that quen+attack spam is good
lel

One, almost none of what you said is true.

Two, it's a WRPG. Combat has NEVER been the focus. It's like ragging on JRPGs for their lack of customization, or racing sims for not having dialogue trees. You know what you're getting into.

And even the way it is, as janky as the combat in W3 is, it's still way, WAY the fuck more polished and satisfying than any WRPG, action oriented or otherwise, this gen. What're you gonna compare it to? Skyrim? Fuck off.
The only thing that really comes close is Dark Souls 3, and W3 still blows it the fuck out in literally every other catagory

I never got why everything is compared to Dark Souls, maybe comparing TW3 and DD could be close enough I suppose but DS is a very different game, especially to DD, I don't get why people even compare the two games so much

>score of 86 with only 20 critics
>TW3 has a score of 93 with 80+ critics

:^)

THis.

Also, Geralt himself is very clearly ON FUCKING FIRE.

any dark souls/bloodborne

I'm not comparing the two though, just naming a few games that I prefer over TW3. But I get what you're saying, the problem is that people compare literally everything to Dark Souls and The Witcher 3 is one of the few games that actually got as much critical and public acclaim as Dark Souls, so it's understadable that many people will try to compare the two.

It doesn't matter if it's a WRPG faggot. It's an aRPG that has awful gameplay. Bloodborne is literally better than it in every way that matters.

You play 1 guy, not a party, who is a Witcher. And what is that? A guy who FIGHTS MONSTERS. It is an RPG, but the combat is realtime. There is a story, but it isn't a book or Visual Novel. You fight. A lot.

>Bloodborne is literally better in every way, so long as you ignore the ways in which it's not

Solid argument broheim.

>Bloodborne is literally better than it in every way that matters.

that line completely negate your whole argument, dude. Sorry that your game with artificial difficulty is not as popular as best game of this year.

well, very few WRPG had good combat. And as combat I mean tactical RPG like Baldur Gate. But still, Witcher 3 is a fun experience. It has a world to explore and enjoy, likable characters and a nice story not tainted with SJW crap like everyone else like to make.

inb4 "you only like it because it has rape and misogyny"

Goblin Slayer has that and it's shit.

>Combat has NEVER been the focus
That's one of the main problems with WRPGs though, combat is a core part of the gameplay in almost any RPG. Name one decent RPG where the combat makes up for less than 20% of the game, go on, I'll wait.

>The only thing that really comes close is Dark Souls 3, and W3 still blows it the fuck out in literally every other catagory
What category, really?story?The story in dark souls is almost non existent. While I can list combat as a weakness in tw3, simply because it's a feature that appears for a really big part of the game, the story in dark souls is minimal to none.

What other aspect does the witcher is better?It certainly isn't atmosphere, level design or artsyle, nor is the variation in builds or customization and neither is the lore or the OST. The only area where TW3 is better than Dark Souls is in terms of graphics and in the story department, which is almost non existent in that game,

>artificial difficulty

yup, artificial difficulty

>it's an action game but the action sucks
Yeah great game

>artificial difficulty
kys or some say kysm

>Artificial difficulty
>Says this while defending a game that thinks that good difficulty is adding huge amounts of hp and damage to enemies
kek

obviously meant to

>Name one decent RPG where the combat makes up for less than 20% of the game

The vast majority of them, actually. Combat, while an important aspect, has never been the focus for any good RPG, W, J, or otherwise. Most of your time is actually spent in story bits or fetch quests, and the same holds true for W3.

Seriously, pick any Witcher Contract in W3, which are actually ABOUT combat, and set a stopwatch. I gaurantee you you'll spend MAYBE two minutes, three tops in actual combat for every half-hour of play, and that number only gets smaller as the structure of quests varies.

git gud

and know your buzzwords

>atmosphere
subjective. For what its worth, I disagree
>level design
Agreed, but that's DS's main selling point, the same way W3's story is in that game
>artsyle
Again, subjective, but I disagree
>the variation in builds or customization
STRONGLY disagree. Even if customization options are wider in a purely numbers sense, you're not pidgeonholed in W3 anywhere near as much as you are in DS3.
>Lore
Again, disagree. DS3's lore just kind of happens, with no real underlying meaning behind it except to be a background to the game. It exists more or less in a vacuum, and has no significance beyond its own existence. The Witcher draws from a series of books that started in the 90s, and the entire thing is a parody of a combination of slavic and Grimm's fairy tales. There is a TON of lore if you want to dig into it. Not all of it is good, granted, but there's far more and it's far meatier than DS could ever hope to be.
>OST
You kidding me with this shit?

He's either trolling or he has brain damage, ignore him.

>git gud

if you really like games that test your skills, try fighting games.

Dark shills is a joke after you learn how to into fighting games.

>Even if customization options are wider in a purely numbers sense, you're not pidgeonholed in W3 anywhere near as much as you are in DS3.
Not him but what the fuck are you talking about? That's not true at all

soon