She's dying, Sup Forums

good
Go back to the superior 4

>more than 300k players

yeah ok buddy

>about 90k on Peecee
>150k +/- on console

this vidya isn't going anywhere

I wouldn't be surprised, it's more like Sniperfield 1. Too much open quarters, not enough penalty against being a fucking sniper.

You can't walk a foot in Operations without some faggot on a ridge headscoping you.

I play it almost daily and have fun with it.

Some of the maps are getting s bit stale, but so far this game has proven fun enough for me to justify a dlc purchase down the road.

Play on the inside and on the flanks. Use slow rof/high dmg weapons

>player count has barely decreased after launch week

Except it isn't. Fuck, not even Battlefront is dead.

Battlefront isn't dead, but everyone who plays it is already too fucking good, has severe autism and access to ADHD meds. It's the least fun shooter DICE ever made

found the sonygger

Pretty much. Also a lot of cheaters.

>that tingle in your loins when a fully occupied 6 seater tank drives over your AT mines

lul pc players

why the fuck battlefields games always fun untill it is few months since release and 6 of 10 players are fedora edgelors abusing op or autists with 2,000 hours in it?

Who knows. I got it on sale and I do alright.

Good. They should have left WW1 alone if they weren't going to fucking do it right. Hope this abomination is forgotten by 2017.

Oh wow a whole 300 players!!!!!

>Sup Forums says Overwatch will die in a week
>Still going strong

>Sup Forums says BF1 will die in a week
>Still going strong

lmao

post the full screen so I can see the region and laugh at you

People here are really eager for games to die. It's lame.

there is a penalty for sniping. it's called not winning. i don't know how many times i've been stuck with a squad full of snipers sitting on the far edge of the field. attack or defense - the might get kills, but the team suffers.

thats the crux of the issue. nobody cares about winning. this game is only fun over teamspeak/discord with people who want to win

>It's lame.

oh really is it nigger

>stale
you've tried out hard mode? it's a riot

i think the only 'dlc' i could want is air superiority. I'm dying for some 64 player air battles

i think it sets up what could be an incredible return to world war 2

>playing bf1
ello reddit

No its not, I played a game of Rush today only took two seconds to get in

we're done with ww2 games for at least another decade. most overcooked subgenre in gaming

>playing vidya games?
>not on my v
ftfy

kys

save for battlefield 1943, which was a shit ton of fun, we've only seen ww2 battlefield title, and that was 14 years ago. just because cod and medal of honor milked their type of shooters doesn't mean the safe for bf

Do you think they'll add the AR-10 in Battlefield (WW) 2?

Eugene Stoner was around junior high at the time and he probably doodled it somewhere

>tfw no friends

enjoy your ban, i guess.

Good.
Maybe the players will move onto a good fps, like Titanfall 2.

this is what I did. friends got me both for my birthday which was surprisingly cool of them

you mean there shitty autistic fanbase is still going strong

>WE WUZ First Battlefield is Sjw bullshit

>Titanfall 2

hahahahahahahaah

fucking loser

ahhaahahahah

BF in a nutshell since BC2

Its NA

THIS AMMO GOT YOUR NAME ON IT!

>tfw u bought the superior titanfall 2 and r6 siege instead of the sniping camping shitfest that is battlefield 1

>Bought R6 Siege, Battlefield 1, and Titanfall 2
>Titanfall 2 is the only good one

Siege just flat out refuses to play on my PC.

ATU TA SUJNANMM OM AAJ KU