Steins;Gate Zero will be released tommorow and there is no psn page yet

Steins;Gate Zero will be released tommorow and there is no psn page yet.

Also hoping this thread gets attention now that Kurisu is in danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

tempusedaxrerumtl.com/2016/03/07/science-visual-novel-anonymouscode-basic-overview-and-character-intros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also hoping this thread gets attention now that Kurisu is in danger.
if you posted sexy kurisu or better, suzuha the thread would get attention

Good taste holy shit

end yourself for hurting my waifu

>another fucking port for steins gate
Why? Please tell me this is a new game or something.

It's a new game

But is it actually adding something different

Yes, its the sequel which follows okabe ina timeline where he failed. Releasing for ps4/vita tommorow

Oh, so it's fanfiction. fuck

So is there confirmation its gonna be digital too?

Apparently famitsu says its as good as the original game.

I dont know how credible they are these days but im willing to try it.

No it's the other side of the story with the okabe who called you in the finale of the first game. Keep up.

user, do you have autism perchance?

No, it's the timeline that tells Okabe how to save Kurisu at the end of the first game.

So it will be full of sad shit then. I dont lile seeing my waifus die.

Real talk, I only watched the anime so I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I forgot that shit happened.

Well, if you want, there's an anime episode 23β that was released about a year ago that sets up the Zero timeline.

>I only watched the anime
Rectify that shit immediately

Fucking toxic man. I loved the anime(even the english dub), it made me play the vn and you are missing out on alternate endings and a very good art style.

Get it on vita if you can for bedtime stories, pc for HD(or ps3)

>Releasing the game at the same time as FFXV
It's going to sell like shit ;_;

You're right man. I bought it on vita like 6 months ago but still haven't started it yet for some reason.

Go on git.

It is. If not better because of it's pacing.

Get on it mang, it adds a shitload to the characters which is helpful, also 0 references it's events which are different from the anime

Somehow I don't think the crossover will be as huge as that, it also released in the EU on Friday

isnt this just a VN with no gameplay? who gives a shit

Is it out for PC?

saw the anime, and it instantly became my favorite. I don't know why I have taken so long to get the VN

Only if you know moon.

Is there a translation planned?

I want to play this but is there a well done flowchart guide for it? Like the flowchart for the fist game.

I hate playing VNs without guides, I want to unlock every ending as soon as possible.

Another user that watched the anime first here. I know there's other Stein's Gate that's completely different(Like a time skip or something) what's that about?

Well if you say so.

Well, you did say so.

Kinda slow tonight.

That's just because we're all a little "busy".

Busy busy busy. It's always busy with people nowadays. Can't people live for once?

It more that I'm busy enjoying myself in this thread.

I think my belly is better than hers. Wouldn't you enjoy me instead?

Kurisu hangs out with hoodrats

I like both Suzuha and Kurisu, but Kurisu makes me a little more excited. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying Suzy at the same time though.

Fucking slow ass busta.

>her crotch is grinding against her bicycle seat as she rides

O-oh my...

>Waiting until Christmas to play it
I'm gonna miss all the fun here.

Well yeah.

I wonder if she'd covertly fap in public by gently grinding against her seat through her spats.

It's really easy for girls to do that, so I'm sure she did it at least once or twice.

...I'm going to do it.

What are you going to do?

Does the game pay attention to best girls Suzuha and Mayuri? Or is it crying over worst girl the whole time?

I got it yesterday. Got one ending so far, it's pretty good, and a lot darker.

please god
just let me be suffocated by her ass already lord

sleep snug, smug.

Just bought the preorder on amazon prime, to hell with FFXV. I'll wait till the shit blows over with that and it's $30.

I'm honestly hopeful that steins;gate 0 will be as good as I believe it will be. The original was friggin fantastic, granted the first half of the game I almost fell asleep from the slow development and scientific jargon.

Honestly I didn't give a flying fuck about suzuha until after I passed her route. After learning what happened to her all I wanted was for her to magically show back up. Hell, now we get military PTSD suzuha.

I don't even bother with anime anymore, I stick strictly to manga. So when the VN became available last year I jumped on it, didn't regret the choice at all.

>kurisu being that stacked
heh

For those that like outies

>suzuha takes of her shirt to blind mr braun in the VN
>mr braun goes on and on about how good she looks in a sports bra
>you don't see shit
On disappointing part of the VN

i want her to smother me

sleep snug, smug

almost here....

Jesus fuck dude.

sleep snug, smug.

Actually Kurisu's bust is just 1cm smaller than Suzuha's.

sleep snug, smug.

>you will never find a woman who is pretty, intelligent, and into weeb shit like kurisu
Tragic

I expected the darker atmosphere from the start, I'm fully prepared to bawl my eyes out at several intervals. The idea of okabe talking to an AI version of his dead waifu is heartbreaking enough.

Surprising, her clothes mask her figure well

sleep snug, smug

Even nine years after Steins;Gate she's ranting about 2D vs 3D on Twitter.

Where the fuck is it on psn?

(((Steins)))

The Japanese version has been out for a while on PC, how come no one has bothered to translate it?

RIP Luka

>9 years after steins;gate
is this one of the movies?

sleep snug, smug

No that's from Robotics;Notes.

WHERE IS THE PSN DOWNLOADS PQUBE?

I SWEAR TO GOD!

People now ironically hate Steins;Gate, oh wow. Let me tell you something: Everybody loved S;G. Everybody. Steins;Gate was so loved by everybody they can't stop talking about it. I know a lot of people, the best people by the way, who played the VN and watched the anime, and beyond the slow start they all loved it. Period. I mean, what's not to like? Kurisu, who is perfect by the way everybody loves her. Faris too my personal favorite, and other characters who are likable and funny.

You might even say S;G is the greatest time traveling anime of all time. And it's not just me saying this - everybody, everybody who loves anime loves this.

Ah, one of the newer visual novels. That's pretty cool that they reference their other VNs.

I want Christina to make me feel great again.

Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes, Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate 0 are all part of the same universe. All those works are fictional within Anonymous;Code and Occultic;Nine.

PSN DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNLOAAAAAAAAD NOOOOOOOOW

CALM DOWN user

Shut your ass up.

>slow start
God was it ever, I was falling asleep listening to kurisu drone on about scientific theory and how the hell they managed to build a fucking time machine. Not to mention listening to Okabe prattle on like an idiot about secret organizations.

But as soon as that first headshot happened, I couldn't put it down it was that good. The only negative remarks I have to give about this game is it takes a hot minute for it to get cooking and the true ending is only achievable through trial and error BS. I had to cave and look up a guide on how to get the true ending.

>only steins;gate has formally been localized
Fucking tragic

What's this from?

>fictional within Occultic;Nine
Wut? I remember the detective fuckboy tail end a convo over the phone with el psy kongroo. Was he just being a smartass?

I just want to reiterate my point: I am not Trump just so you know, but I'm just telling you how it is. I'm not jerking anything off. I just told you I know a lot of people, and they are good people by the way, I personally selected the best anime experts in the world, they appear in MAL in Gaia and Anime News Network, they're anime experts, everybody loves them, everybody values their opinions, it's so great you wouldn't believe how great it is, to be honest with you, and they told me S;G is the best time travelling anime of all time and I couldn't agree more.

I mean, if you hate Steins;Gate, you need to get out of here because I might punch you in the face

He's referencing steins;gate, since like us it's fiction in his universe. Being nerdy is his thing.

Perestroika (Inoue Kiyoshirou)] Moeka's Gate

I quite enjoyed the beginning. It was really interesting to watch them slowly figure out how the machine functioned and what could be accomplished with it.

There are rumours of an upcoming Chaos;Child translation though so there's that at least.

It's true.

tempusedaxrerumtl.com/2016/03/07/science-visual-novel-anonymouscode-basic-overview-and-character-intros/

Damn, guess that means no shameless pandering crossovers.

The fact that the machine was getting the electrons it needed from a CRT television located directly below the lab was pretty damn interesting. Which reminds me, I'm honestly disappointed we didn't learn more about mr. braun and why joined the rounders I felt genuinely deprived there.

and I just want to add this this: I'm a storng man. Very strong, so strong you wouldn't believe! So strong! I could beat up any person in this thread right now if I would see them face to face! Everybody agrees. So don't tell me S;G is shit because you'll be full of wounds by tomorrow, believe me.

Would it kill you to stop shitposting for 5 minutes, Christina?

Yes.

In the o;n and a;c universe, the sci-adv VN's are literally just sci-adv VN's, they're not "history" or happening in the same universe.

Also, fan "translation" patch for the JP PC game fucking when.
Committee of Zero has been vague as fuck about their release schedule or even how they're going to release it, since they seem to imply you'll need your own ripped Vita assets, which would be retarded.