Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, FFXV CONFIRMED MASTERPIECE

>Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, FFXV CONFIRMED MASTERPIECE
>86 on metacritic
>literaly worse than the average ubisoft game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjnuWkYT68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this place turn a game not meeting expectations into some kind of crusade?

Like, yeah, I know "Hur dur this is Sup Forums do you know where you are? We hate everything hur dur" but goddamn I'm so tired of it.

If the game is bad, yeah, sure, alright, whatever, but that's not enough anymore. Now we've got to make GODDAMN SURE that EVERYONE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE knows this game is UNMITIGATED SHIT because it has some flaws and doesn't meet your ultimately arbitrary expectations.

I'm not defending FF15. It really isn't as good as it should've been, and that's the truth. But would this game's quality really have mattered in the long run, as far as public opinion on Sup Forums? Absolutely fucking not. We gotta hate shit around here. We've got to cherry pick examples and misrepresent information, and parade that shit around like it's the fucking Old Testament, regardless if actual, legitimate examples of quality exist or not.
Because it's cheaper. It's easier. It requires no thought on your part, no money, and no time, while delivering the most self-satisfaction.

It just gets banal after a while, you know?

>"This game is going to bomb so hard, Tabata will have to turn tricks on the streets of Shibuya to mitigate SE's losses. It's over guys, Conan ripped this game a new one. How can they possibly recover?"
>It scores well.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S NOT A 10/10 AHAHAHAHA! TOTAL FAILURE!

What if I told you that most of the things said here are said by teenagers and NEETS who want everyone to feel as terrible as they do?

I say stupid shit all the time in hopes of baiting some (You)s and starting a discussion but there is another level of people that just want the world to be as shit as them.

>SE could not even pay for 90+ reviews for their final game

>86 is considered a bad score

:^)

that was objectively an alright game.

better than pic related.

Seriously this
>LMAO GUYS ITS 8/10 ITS GOOD GET REKT

Since when did Sup Forums praise mediocre games?

when god hand got a 3/10

A shit game gets rated 7.

5/10 is average. Not 7/10, not 8/10, not 6.7510. I hate how anything 7/10 or below is trash nowadays with these pessimists.

everything below average is considered "misunderstood masterpiece" depending on who it is developed by.

Only cause journalists literally could not beat the final boss

I just want all this stuff to be over.
Let them try again with a new game with a proper development cycle.

I'm so tired of anything related to FF15.

The average is what the majority of games get retard

You're forgetting three things

FFXV is a japanese games. Instant -5 points.

FFXV only features male protagonists and a lot of cute waifus. SJW reviewers have been hating on this for ages.

FFXV is an action game with a lot of depth to the combat. Gameplay is too video game-y for most reviewers these days. Instant -20 points.

An 86 is really more like a 98 as far as FFXV is concerned.

that is because of bad journalists that hype bad games for $$$$

One day Sup Forums will die and we will be free.

Cue "Dust in the Wind by Kansas"

>You're forgetting three things
>FFXV is a japanese games. Instant -5 points.
While it also instantly gets a baseless +10 from everyone liking Jap games just for being Jap.

>FFXV only features male protagonists and a lot of cute waifus. SJW reviewers have been hating on this for ages.
A loud minority, nothing more.

>XV is an action game with a lot of depth to the combat. Gameplay is too video game-y for most reviewers these days. Instant -20 points.
laughingwhores.tiff

86 is actually not bad. Are people gonna shit on everything below 90?

>Depth
>hold circle to fight
Dont know what you're talking about here

>There are people on Sup Forums who legitimately listen to metacritic scores

anything above a 90 is a bought score
anything below a 90 is a blunder
get with the times grampy poorino!

What about when the score is exactly 90?

>there are people on Sup Forums who listen

most people here are still in college, so they don't listen to anything

GOTY

if theyre gonna pay for reviews they should have had them at least made it so they gave them an odd or even number rather than just 10 90s and 6-7 85s

Reminder MGS V is a 10/10 game according to IGN

Sup Forums listens to metacritic like a gospel when it comes down validating their funposting

Reminder Sup Forums hyped MGSV as the second coming more than Kojima has ever.

>Famitsu rated it 40/40

>look guys I judge a game based from IGN reviews, and "critic" reviews in gnereal and not what actual people think

I think people are just bored waiting for the game to come out so they freak out and shit post and create drama.

I totally get if it bugs you, but you said yourself you know what Sup Forums is.

Fucking fuck me this board is predictable as fuck

Literally ever new game that comes out is this same fucking series of steps

Can't wait for the "Now that the dust has settled" threads soon (haha it's funny because the dust hasn't settled yet haha classic Sup Forums humor lol you guys crack me up)

Listen to Gerolt. All chans are at least 50% men that want the world to burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjnuWkYT68

How many fucking years has it been since a famitsu score meant anything on major japanese games?

This ride will never end friend.

I'm still confused by the love the left has for DMC:dmc . It just makes no sense to me.

high 90's is a masterpiece you dumb weeb

>That one faggot who tries to act with the "holyer then thou attitude"
reminder you're right here with us faggot. Literally just leave if it bothers you so much.

>posting this
how mad are you OP?
Its a great game , deal with it

this

yea ffxv is bad, stop spamming threads about it (especially shilling conan in the OP)

would free download again tho

Maybe you should leave and bring your shitty frog pics with you.

You don't speak for Sup Forums cock smoker.

>Sup Forums before reviews
BLUNDER OF THE YEAR
NOT EVEN GONNA GET 70
AHAHHAHAHAHHA BASED CONAN

>Sup Forums after getting BTFO to the shadow realm (for the gajillionth time)
Wow guys, why are you so angry, it's not even good. W-we were right again!

This game is another reminder to you non redditors on this board (5% maybe) that this is the most contrarion limp wristed beta cuck shithole on the internet. I am certain the next school shooter is from here.

Anyone who thought it would get less than 80 didn't realize that 80 was the floor for the game.

>I am certain the next school shooter is from here.
>Sup Forums
>shooting anyone

Lol

yea fps's are gay!

>go on Sup Forums when xou don't like Sup Forums
For what purpose? Nobody's forcing you tp stay. Do you also go to gay mertups and then anoy everyone by saying you hate sticking dildos in your ass all day long, yet you won't stop doing it?

10+ years in development and all it can get is an 86?

Fucking pathetic. Let's see dem sales after a few months.

And lets not talk about cutting out content just to sell later as dlc.

As they did with Nintendogs and Brawl. They also rated Other M higher than Prime

>8.6

>minority group consistently acts like faggots
>other people in the same space tell them to stop acting like faggots
>"lol leave then you faggot!"

Everyone not blinded by fanboyism already knew this. The last masterpiece in the series would be FFIX.

>A loud minority, nothing more.

They have clout in the review world, how else do you explain this

nigga you really this stupid?

usually a big game like this is promised and advertised as a masterpiece then we find out they were lying the whole time.

people buy consoles to expect high quality HUGE AAA games then get lied to.

id be fucking FURIOUS that i spent money on some shitty console only to find out all the games were just lies.

who is this guy? I see him all the time on here

köksal baba

>people like something i don't, this means everyone who reviews games is a radical communist
leave your house more than once a decade my friend

>Sup Forums

You could have atleast tried to make a good bait thread