youtube.com/watch?v=d_b68B4t68c
youtube.com/watch?v=j387QT4g0go
youtube.com/watch?v=cD29IDN-m1I
youtube.com/watch?v=U6zQ6ZqEqg0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPIPy8sqvHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ONLY STRONG CONQUERORS MAY REPLY TO THIS POST

NiNoKuni

>Implying I dont have it pre ordered and have the theme installed on my PS4.

February can't come soon enough.

I got both but im still not sure whether I want the game or not

wait what? is this like a pre-order bonus for the game or is it a different game?

They're the DLC rewards for clearing the demos, based on two of the bosses.

i never got that far in the demo, I was addicted to keep retrying and learning, what's weird is I hated Dark Souls for being so hard and loved this game for being hard, but after you get the hang of the combat in Nioh, it does become pretty easy

I want Nioh but boy am I bad. I played the alpha and the beta and I couldn't finish either.

I wish I could find a game to kick my ass, even more reason to get the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_b68B4t68c

Muneshige was fucking awesome to fight.

Is that the boss? I never even got that far. I only ever got as far as the compound/fort/building on the top of the hill where there's like 5 enemies. They would always gangbang me.

Wait what, is this what I get for it?
The mask looks badass.

nippones witcher looks interesting. i saw the trailer i might give this a try

Muneshige was the optional 3rd boss in the beta demo. You'd unlock a sub-mission after beating the Hinoenma, which was a duel with him. He'd entrust a Raiken to you after beating him the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=j387QT4g0go

Yep.

Im here with you man, the combat may not have been the best but I had a lot of comfy times with everything else about the first one.

Got to play the first alpha but not the beta, so i get the Oni mask? That's pretty cool

That, Nier, and Bannerlord.

:)

>forced to play a generic space marine wannabe

This is one of the few games where I'd appreciate a fanservice female alternative and Team Ninja doenst fucking deliver

Why?

The Mark of the Conqueror was awarded for beating the ball and chain Oni on the slaving ship in both the alpha and beta demos.

The Mark of the Strong was awarded for beating the Hino-enma (Bat-vampire Succubus thing) in the caves n the beta demo.

beat both demos
i like the bat helmet more

First one looks great. Second looks stupid as fuck.

Don't know if I should pre-order. Loved the demos but Team Ninja fucked up Ninja Gaiden 3 so much.

The final fantasy VII remake. It's rumored to be more of an action game than the original and that's just fine with me.

>Space marine wannabe
He's the first weeabo.

I like my rewards, was hoping it would be a full set though
You are not alone. Although I didnt follow any news aboout the game. Any chance they make the combat turn-based this time

it's team ninja, they'll probably release a female character as dlc

I fucking hope so.

>You are not alone. Although I didnt follow any news aboout the game.

all we know is that the sequel will have a more mature story and the game will be considerably bigger, according to the developer.

Did you play the demos? They were really fun. Everyone knew a Ninja Gaiden 3 would be shit when it was announced.

me and a couple of my old irl friends are like the only people to ever play the Guild 2 i seear

>bigger
Jesus christ, my save file was around 120 hours when I stopped playing. But then again it would probably be way shorter if I didnt go for the platinum. Also what does more mature mean. The first one was about dealing with loss of a family member, thats a pretty mature topic.

want it. not gonna buy a ps4 for 1 game though. might just play it at a friends house

I liked the beta and alpha but I am a little worried over the variety in combat. In the demos the hammer and axes shared the same skill trees and move sets. Only their stats changed. One is good for slashing flesh and the other for crushing armored enemies but I dont like that. I prefer for each weapon type to have its own move set. I am hoping the game has legendary weapons with unique move sets or soecial abilities to fix this.

There were a lot of people hyped during the beta

I fucking love the Guild 2.

A fucking nightmare to play online, though, I hope the don't fuck it this time

>was hoping it would be a full set though
I'm kinda glad its just a helmet, getting a full set would make things too easy for the first few levels. There's probably matching armor for each in-game regardless

Only a little more than a week until your 7 year saga ends in disappointment

Ni No Kuni 2 it sucks that so little news about it has been released since the trailer almost a year ago

Dragon Quest 11 if it gets a western release

Nioh

Really hoping Yooka-Laylee is decent

Excited for Mass Effect's multiplayer if it's at least on par with ME3's

Only getting the GotY edition and when it has a nice sale. I didn't like it that much and I'm already burnt out from the souls formula currently. Didn't even finish the beta's because I thought the game was a clunky mess.

Guaranteed GOTY 2017
Already pre-ordered
I just wish the trailer didn't spoil pic related

That combat was the best I've played since Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I can't wait.

You're approaching it the wrong way. There's still multiple weapon classes like how there's katanas, spears, axes etc, the additional weapon types allow for more stat and appearance variety within the class. It's essentially the best of both. Also it's less the weapon and more the wielder, and you advance in skill level for each thing by being trained by people, so there's a good chance certain master warriors will have special skills to learn.

Clunky in what way? I felt it controlled very smoothly and never found it doing anything I didn't want it to do, and having no input delay or queuing made it as responsive as it should be.

Seconded. I don't understand how anyone could think it was clunky.

so do you have to beat both alpha and beta demos, or just get both conquerors seals? just confirming nigga.

if you beat the beta you get both

You have to beat both bosses in the their respective demo. Although in the Beta you could still get the first seal from the oni fight along with the one for the bat chick if you beat them both.

If you beat both main missions in the Beta then you could get both. For whatever reason, they decided to bring back the Alpha's Mark of the Conqueror in the Beta for beating the same mission. Cheapens the reward a little because of all the changes between versions, but oh well, everyone knows the true value of the Marks and where they got them.

The DLC was awarded after completion of the demos. They're tied to your PSN account, where they should appear as "Add-ons" to the demo.

if there's one thing it DEFINITELY wasn't
it's clunky

Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama.

I’m a 36 year old English Anjin (Navigator for you gaijins). I plot courses on my charts, and spend my days perfecting my map-reading and playing superior Nipponese games. (Hanafuda, Mahjong, Janken)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my scroll of sword mastery two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Nipponese fluently, both Kanji and the Kyushu dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Nipponese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Nipponese Red Seal, I am moving to Edo to attend a prestigious Academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a vassal to the Shogun or a merchant!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Nippon, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Nipponese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Zipangu!

Good luck in Zipangu, Adams-kun!

He's not even English

I liked the alpha more than beta
In beta they made it more like "dark souls"
Hope still they fix that lock-on camera, cause it was shit in beta

I feel the same way. The recent stream has them going further in the wrong direction, but if people show enough demand for a mode that reinstates all the Alpha mechanics and general balance they'd probably consider it. The lock-on in particular was one thing that was vastly superior in Alpha in a lot of ways.

the fuck is that?

>kill Onryoki
>"It hurts...Help...Anyone..."

I think it was a relatively common thing,but I never blocked in the Beta and I really should have.

I am pretty fucking excited for the game to come out, the only hang up being what weapon I will be using.

>He'd entrust a Raiken to you after beating him the first time.
wasnt raiken from twilight onryoki

god that second helmet looks so fruity

i'd wear it

This. It just doesn't seem fun.

???
it's literally the most fun game in years
i had more fun with the demos than any game released this year

Love that about the bosses that they are basically ghosts and not 'evil' just angry at the living.
Better than Dark Souls were it is either, evil monster, dude in armour or insane dude in armour.

Nope, you had to beat Muneshige for it in the Beta. Beating Twilight Isle of Demons got you a Raikiri though, the lightning katana.

I'm a scrub, it was far too frustrating for me. I got both rewards but I was pretty pissed at the shitty situations you get put in.

>Raikiri
oh yeah, i got them confused

Who is best animal ally?
Foxxy fire mom.
Swoopy crane.
Nom nom shark.
Stronk Ox.
Thunder pupper,

Whoa there, what about the qt girl from the official art? I thought there was will you could play and qt girl

just NPCs

I mostly liked using firewolfy for the extra Ki bonuses and birb for the insanely fast Living Weapon gauge even among Living Weapons.

so why does it say willams name then on the mission thingy?

Who? William Adams?

>tfw ps4 exclusive

this is just unfair, fuck that console and fuck you ream ninja for hating the pc audience so much

That just shows characters of interest it seems. On the Paris Games Week demo, it showed Hanzo for a mission, but it was still William playable.

oh

I'll post the most recent stream and the stuff I noticed from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cD29IDN-m1I
>ranged controls changed back to be closer to Alpha style, Square and Triangle select ammo type, I assume a shoulder button is to fire
>when you run out of ammo, a red X covers the picture of your ranged weapon so you know you're out
>Ninja oni have been slowed down rather dramatically because it wasn't enough that they didn't hit as hard and had openings the size of a nodachi
>one of the random ninja enemies had a kusarigama, hope still burns strong
>there still hasn't been another enemy that is able to sidestrafe the way William does (except revenants which don't count for obvious reasons)
>Soul matching may have been replaced with a more typical transmog system, and the blacksmith might have an option to change hairstyle (there was an icon with combs)
>an icon at the Shrine looks suspiciously like the storage box icon, so they either fucked it even more by giving us full access or they did the smart thing letting us just send stuff out

>PCucks at it again

The historical William Adams was, and that was actually made way back before we heard the Irish accent.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>You can personalize William-sama
Fucking good, I hated that everyone looks the same in multiplayer I want to look different or look like some semen-demon.

And the shrine icon in question at the back right.

I don't give a shit anymore. They nerfed the game after the Alpha, I'm sure they nerfed it more already.

It seems to be the case, but there's no point giving up. Let them know how much people want an option to return things to the way the Alpha was, the rest of the game's still there so it just needs the missing pieces and tweaks.

There's already a ton of different armour sets, but if that's what it is it'll be a nice little addition. Plus I forgot to mention, ninja fashion was sighted as well.

where are all the conquerors at

>wasn't paying attention when the alpha happened and didn't get my marks until beta

My honor is forever stained.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6zQ6ZqEqg0

his name is William Adams, nigga

Space Hulk : Deathwing

>forced weaboo witcher protagonists.
dropped.

Why can't it just release already

>dissing William-sama, literally one of the best protagonists we've had in a game for a very long time

Definitely looking forward to this game. And to make things even better I already have the band I'll listen to while playing youtube.com/watch?v=qPIPy8sqvHU

Last time I was able to do this was with Demon Souls when I found Mors principium est.

The last guardian. Probably because I'm the only one dumb enough to think it will be good

I just put in my preorder for Nioh earlier today.

>make feudal demon fantasy japan setting
>plethora of samurai and ninja history to base a character from
>lol lets got with that one time it was a white guy
>make him look like generic fantasy, scruffy, silver-haired white guy too

Could could have at least made him look more unique. It feels so uncreative.

>literally one of the best protagonists we've had in a game for a very long time

How? What about him is any special?