After Lisa snaps your neck in PT you can hear the sound of her tearing through Norman's flesh...

After Lisa snaps your neck in PT you can hear the sound of her tearing through Norman's flesh. Then you wake up in the starting room which now has a bloody bag containing an undisclosed item. Lisa teared open Norman's stomach and stole the fetus, placing it inside the bag.

In Death Stranding, Norman has the scar on his stomach.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJNayAQG-r4
www3.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/cgi-bin/ET/TM_DETAIL_E.cgi?ITEM01=106&KEY01=Kojima Productions Co., Ltd&OPT01=01&ITEM02=702&KEY02=&OPT02=01&ITEM03=402&KEY03=&OPT03=01&ITEM04=705&KEY04=&OPT04=01&STIME=148039131024967941156750&HITCNT=55&HITCNT3=55&S_FLAG=00&TERMOPT=02&PAGE=02&LISTNO=53&DISP=1
www3.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/cgi-bin/ET/TM_DETAIL_E.cgi?ITEM01=106&KEY01=Kojima Productions Co., Ltd&OPT01=01&ITEM02=702&KEY02=&OPT02=01&ITEM03=402&KEY03=&OPT03=01&ITEM04=705&KEY04=&OPT04=01&STIME=148039131024967941156750&HITCNT=55&HITCNT3=55&S_FLAG=00&TERMOPT=02&PAGE=01&LISTNO=26&DISP=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deepest lore

this is reaching schizophrenia levels. death stranding is its own thing, stop daydreaming about kojimbo and conspiracy theories

So a MAN has a fetus inside him? What a fucking idiot

KONAMI did nothing wrong.

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO THIS THURSDAY NIGHT

I WANT YOU ALL TO COME HERE AND APOLOGIZE, I WILL BE WAITING IN THESE THREADS, BELIEVE ME

Lisa is actually Paz. She wants "snake" to know what it feels like when your womb explodes. That's why she steal baby and given it to Chico.

its k.. I didn't want to play it anyway..
who needs that silly gook consul a-anyways.. ehe

He ate it for the eternal life its stem cells grant

Lisa is actually Paz. She wants "snake" to know what it feels like when your womb explodes. That's why she steal baby and given it to Chico. Kojima.

>he didnt see the death stranding trailer

0/10. It would take some kind of master ruseman to pull that off.

Dorito Pope accidentally slipped up in an interview last year. He was describing how Kojima approached him when he wanted him to be involved in the ruse of unveiling the Phantom Pain trailer. Dorito Pope accidentally slipped up and said that Kojima wants to do MGS5 in three parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain and ???).
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
Btw that is inexcusable. Defend that you blind faggot.

but silent hills was a horror game, and kojima has already said that his next game will be an "action game, like Uncharted"

He also said he is not involved in any way shape of form with The Phantom Pain.

sony incompetence. they've literally used nintendo content in their marketing material before, I wouldn't give their ad interns much credit.

Damn you're gonna feel really fucking stupid in December.

What's special about Thursday night

Dorito Pope is doing the VGA. The ruse cruise started years ago at the VGA when Dorito Pope unveiled the Phantom Pain trailer at the show, back when the game was being developed by "Moby Dick Studios". Dorito Pope has been in on this ruse the whole time, remember last year he claimed Kojima couldn't accept his award because of some retarded nonsense about Konami lawyers. You have to be a retard to think Konami can actually do that. Both Pope and Kojima have confirmed he'll be at the VGA this year.

So what's so special about this time rather than all the other times when kojima was literally right about to reveal that it was him all along, austen?

>teared open

Ruse cruise can only last so long m8. It will end where it all began. You think Kojima is gonna drag this fucking thing out for 20 years where's a decrepit old man? Use your thinking cap retard.

Dude, I really want you to be right. It would be the greatest ruse of all time.

But what's special about Thursday?

There's alot wrong with a few of these points, but it's fun to speculate

Point them out then. I assure you none of them are wrong.

>But what's special about Thursday?
see

So why didn't it end last VGA? Why won't it end next VGA? Why this one in particular?

Wait, vga is thursday?

>Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
no shit?
its clearly the same game just under a different name

Don't trust the trailers/marketing.

Keep the ruse going for a bit, give everyone a year to feel le phantom pain. But enough is enough now.

But how do you explain the deal with Sony? Is that an entire ruse? Why would Sony go along with it?

What's the purpose of Norman Reedus. If this is the REAL MGSV, is it with the characters we know or a different entits hence Reeduz but somehow the sameish story?

>Ruse cruise can only last so long m8. It will end where it all began. You think Kojima is gonna drag this fucking thing out for 20 years where's a decrepit old man? Use your thinking cap retard.
Yes considering he's a fucking mad man. The ruse will only be revealed when the game comes out and people reach the ending.

remember before mgs5 came out everybody had theories even crazier than this one and when it came out there were no secrets and nothing special about the game?

stop it

How do you know the radio was referring to Norman's character on the radio?

Low roar didn't get ahold of kojima and ask to make music for him, it was the other way around actually

The commercial had nothing to do with face surgery

>implying he won't wait until it's released for people to get surprised

YOU STUPID

WHATS 9+10? 21?

YOU STUPID

Okay, but why is enough enough now and not next year? They can keep going with another fancy short movie trailer of death stranding that is meaningless imagery, and then they can reveal that it's actually MGSV next year, right? There's nothing to suggest that's not the case, yes?

>Death Stranding is Silent Hills.

stop the presses

Do you recall ever seeing PT on X-Box One? Kojima has good relations with Sony, they've treated him well in the past, the Metal Gear series really kicked off back on the original Playstation. The real MGS5 will obviously be multiplat but Silent Hills will be on PC and PS4.

>all this master ruse talk

>best kojima could actually come up with is lmao you are big boss or the medic or whatever

pretty much all we know about the actual game is that it's not a horror game though

pretty sure he never said that ever.

>What's the purpose of Norman Reedus. If this is the REAL MGSV, is it with the characters we know or a different entits hence Reeduz but somehow the sameish story?
What are you talking about? Death Stranding is Silent Hills. It's not Metal Gear. MGS5 will be MGS5.

When the original Phantom Pain trailer dropped and everyone started speculating on whether it was MGS5 he was interviewed and asked about it. He denied any involvement in it but commented that it had great lighting, fucking newfag.

Kojima said it will be open world and an action game. He also said he is not involved with the phantom pain in any way.

>he didn't catch on the surprise

The game is modeled after Memento, Shutter Island, and Jacob's ladder with a dash of 36 hours.

Big Boss has two phantoms. The medic was Venom. The one we saw at the end of the truth scene was another Phantom. You won't believe who they both are though

this is worse then a news articles

Right, but if you go by the logic that what little he's said is a lie, then we can go ahead and say Death Strandings could be anything, including a feature length movie and not a video game.

Whatever fag, the game has been out for over a year. Kojima got fired, and signed a deal with a new company. They even shat out a new metal gear game in that time. It's over bro. Let it go.

>feature length movie

I wouldn't put it pass him that this is all just false advertising for a MGS movie that's been under the wraps to be produced by Avi Arad and directed by the guy who made the monkey skull island movie

No, that's a retarded leap in logic. A man who has been making games for his entire life is gonna pretend as if the movie he is making is a game. What enjoyment would anyone derive from that ruse? Pretending that one of the most anticipated games of all time got cancelled only to reveal it under a different title is gonna bring pleasure. No one gives a fuck about a new IP suddenly turning out to be a movie fag.

>calling someone a fag on a naked man gym image board where people wrestle each other nude for sport

Wrong gym buddy

Who is the second, oh great oracle?

Kids don't understand shareholders and stock values. Keep thinking it's a "ruse" for a video game. Lmao

So MGSV is the coma and MGS5 the supposed real game coming out next year? How would they pull this off with it never being leaked by others. Plenty of people will have been working on it.

Is it supposed to be announced on Thursday?

You have to ask why there's a second before you ask who it is

Not like anyone's going to believe it. MGS fans are dumber than Kojima thought they were. He overestimated them

Except all his life, Kojima's really wanted to be a Hollywood movie director. You can see this clearly in how all his games are just crossover fanfiction of his favourite hollywood movie characters, such as Snake Plissken. The whole thing will be a dramatic reveal that he's finally able to ascend the deadbeat game industry and reach his true passion, with the backing of Konami and Sony Pictures. There's literally nothing you can say to prove this wrong.

>When the original Phantom Pain trailer dropped and everyone started speculating on whether it was MGS5 he was interviewed and asked about it. He denied any involvement in it but commented that it had great lighting, fucking newfag.

source. Metal gear faggots are notorious liars.

I love kojima but dang, it's time to stop.

Honestly I'm glad mgs is over and he has a new project. Mgs was getting stale and the last game proved it. New game new crew new everything. This is good.

Fun fact:

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Put 1+1+1 together you dipshit. Can't say I blame you for saying this, gook almost covered his tracks pretty well. Almost, and feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you

>source

Not him but How fucking new wereyou to the whole fiasco of TPP? The fucker literally made a ruse saying he wasn't involved nor his team and it wasn't MGS. This is ruse cruise all over again

Soooo

>Nurse and Doctor aren't who they claim to be

Then why would the whole hospital scene play out? Is this a ruse for the character or like Jacobs Ladder where he's seeing a distorted reality?

>Almost, and feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you
His PA said that they're independent now though

I would love to know how they kept this a secret too. This will go down as the most legendary stunt in history.

And yes, this Thursday.

Is dorito pope awards this week?

I'll repeat again

>They're literally not registered or recognized as a business or entity anywhere in Japan or elsewhere in the world. They're literally a phantom organization

>the only company that owns the rights to his team name is Konamj

>Their logo and claim to the Kojipro name literally got turned down after a year of waiting for approval

WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS? IM OUT

I want to believe the lies because it would be amazing but I have to accept the rides over.

How confident are you that it's this thursday, for real this time, totally legit? 100%? So confident that you're willing to make bets, or clauses?

trying to use that as the basis for your argument in which he stated the fucking genre of the game hes making and alluded to liking uncharted is fucking retarded.

>le epic ruse man reveal HABBENING

Stop and go back to NBGO. Cucking goat fuckers, there's no ruse. If there is, it sure as hell won't be now. You guys are hyping shit that won't happen so soon. Just like the peace day, 9/11, MGS anniversary, Kojima's birthday, April fools, etc

Fuck you guys

It's not happening. There's a ruse but it won't be revealed so soon. Saying it's happening on Thursday is such a idiotic thing of Sup Forums to do

Which Playstation ad?

Yes, I would bet if the bookies actually opened wagers for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJNayAQG-r4

You have to let it go, user. It'll only hurt you more if you don't.

I'm not seeing the logo my man

Okay then. Get a trip. If there's nothing on thursday, you have to give every user that responds to you a dollar. If you're so fucking confident, then put up or shut up.

Why is there a second, oh master of illumination?

>Low roar didn't get ahold of kojima and ask to make music for him, it was the other way around actually
They tweeted to him saying "let us make some music for you".
>The commercial had nothing to do with face surgery
It's literally the opening scene in the hospital you stupid fuck.

>How do you know the radio was referring to Norman's character on the radio?
Lisa is his wife. "I'm sorry Lisa, there is a monster inside of me." Fun fact, the men in the sky in Death Stranding possessed him into killing Lisa, they've been doing it to people all across the world, which is why the radio is playing so many instances of fathers killing their families.

>tfw all the retarded theories and suspected rusery have been far more entertaining than anything actually realized by the metal jew in recent history
too much wishful thinking may be harmful to your health

Venom didn't care about Quiet.

I will point out this fact in every single mg/s thread until all mg/s discussion dies.

of course he didn't, she has a retard face

And what the fuck do I get for agreeing to this? You faggots wouldn't pay up you spineless cowards.

>Their logo and claim to the Kojipro name literally got turned down after a year of waiting for approval
Wrong it says under examination here
www3.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/cgi-bin/ET/TM_DETAIL_E.cgi?ITEM01=106&KEY01=Kojima Productions Co., Ltd&OPT01=01&ITEM02=702&KEY02=&OPT02=01&ITEM03=402&KEY03=&OPT03=01&ITEM04=705&KEY04=&OPT04=01&STIME=148039131024967941156750&HITCNT=55&HITCNT3=55&S_FLAG=00&TERMOPT=02&PAGE=02&LISTNO=53&DISP=1
Konami owns this
www3.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/cgi-bin/ET/TM_DETAIL_E.cgi?ITEM01=106&KEY01=Kojima Productions Co., Ltd&OPT01=01&ITEM02=702&KEY02=&OPT02=01&ITEM03=402&KEY03=&OPT03=01&ITEM04=705&KEY04=&OPT04=01&STIME=148039131024967941156750&HITCNT=55&HITCNT3=55&S_FLAG=00&TERMOPT=02&PAGE=01&LISTNO=26&DISP=1

They are two different trademarks

You get nothing. This isn't a wager, this is a clause. A display of confidence in your outlandish statements. In other places you'd just get a ban, but you can reset your router so it's meaningless here.

shit meant for

MGSV was a disappointment, it's time to move on.

You're a wonderful friend and I love you, I look forward to cuddles

Fuck these ruse threads. Always giving me false hope. We will see on Thursday though.

The best we can hope for is that they use Fox Engine to remake some of the old games in HD they won't and don't fuck that up too badly they will.

I still don't get why Kojima and Konami couldn't reconcile.

The most likely scenario is that Konami severed Kojima for wasting time and money on things that weren't related to finishing the game, such us licensing a famous sunglasses company. The fact that the incredibly long dev time resulted in such a lacking and unfinished feeling game should be evidence of this; Konami didn't do much to the game, they just got a skeleton crew and told them to prepare it to be shoved out the door to recoup costs.

What's Joakim Mogren up to these days?