PEW

PEW

Arrow to the knee, right?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What's a good outfit in game? I need to look more kawaii.

GET IN THE BAG YOU LITTLE SHIT

I should of played as a chick.

post the rest of these please

why is loli crying

i should have played as a chick

this is the only other one i got

GET IN THE FUCKING BAG

I got this one

lol that's great. made it worse for you

>not just PEW

>Trying to capture a Beldum

Please, end me.

>toss 37 ultra balls
>no dice
>Toss 7 more great balls
>kills itself with struggle

Fuck wheres Steven he made this a lot easier.

>Paralyze it
>Send out something to tank its fucking take downs
>Throw 30 fucking pokeballs while it whittles down its health
>Almost capture it 3 time
>Struggle kills itself in one hit

Fucking
And I'm only in this area to try for a fucking Ditto, which still hasn't shown up.

Cosmog is the New Hotness in Japan, right?

I want Nebby merch.

Go after it at night. Get a ghost type so take down won't work, get false swipe and something to paralyse/sleep it. Then use Dusk Balls

If you don't get back in the bag, you'll have to become the bag.

That would have been helpful to know.
Thankfully, however, the little fucker knew its place at the last point of my patience and got in the fucking ball.

Unlike Nebby.

At least alt-world Nebby gets into your ball without so much as a fight.

NOW

No one cared who I was until I left the bag.

at least you can pew, who are you?

Can somebody make an image of Lillie's body with Todd Howard's face?

>No good male clothes
>Can't even settle for making him look cute
This may slowly bother me enough to start a new save

mfw being put in the bag violates the NAP

Yeah, the male clothing options are fucking shit. At least XY let me have a nice plaid shirt.

>No straight up glasses that don't look big and clunky
>No Hawaiian shirts
I'm essentially using starting island clothes with no hat because I think they look good.

speak for yourself

i look pretty great in my pink/white polo and white shorts.

You really can't theme him. No matter what, his look just "is".

Wait is Beldum hard to catch?

Same capture rate as legendaries

There's no Hawaiian shirts? What the fuck?

Oh, I caught him pretty damn easily
Apparently that's been happening a lot for me with this game
but apparently getting a shiny is too much to fucking ask for

>Trying to catch a regenerator Mareanie
You know nothing of suffering.

-Fish for a 20% spawn at the special fishing areas (ie: if you don't hit Corsola you have to leave the route and return and/or soft reset)
-Found one? Great. You'll have to SoS chain it for a while.
-Every so often (20% of the time) a Mareanie will show up. This Mareanie hates Corsola and will try to kill it.
-If Corsola ever dies you're going to have to restart the whole process.
-Remember, you won't get many SoS calls if the Corsola is at full life so you'll have to whittle it's health down unless you want to be there for hours.
-If Corsola ever gets poisoned (by the poison attack using Mareanie for example) it won't call any more SoS chains so you'd better hope that Mareanie has Regenerator because you aren't getting any more.
-Mareanie has 3 abilities, one of which is Limber and is easy to check but the other can only be checked when it attacks a poisoned enemy. Since it only attacks Corsola that is pretty problematic (see above).
-It also uses Toxic Spikes so if you're switching around (if you had a ditto that you wanted to transform into the Mareanie to check ability for example) they're going to be taking incremental damage that is %HP based so level doesn't make a difference.
-Skill Swap and Trace distribution is fucking is basically non-existent until post game.

The only saving grace is that it's catch rate is pretty high and it doesn't have any extra bullshit (self destruct, recoil moves, ghost type to make it immune to false swipe etc...) but holy shit, I hated catching that little bitch way more than a standard low catch-rate 'mon like Beldum.

>Find abandoned temple shine thing
>abandoned temple shrine ruin song playing
>hop on machamp to move boulders
>the ride around on pokemon song starts playing

God damn thats the most out of place area for that song, gamefreak might as well of made it a kazoo for how conflicting these two things are going to be.

I'm so glad I managed to get one off /vp/, I tried once, a Mareanie showed up after the 3rd corsola and poisoned it, after that I just didn't bother trying to do it myself.

You got a flower-print tee, that's it.
It's essentially a graphic tee with a flower design on the front.

>implying pokemon arent slaves and are protected by the NAP

I heard that you need at least 10 chains before you start getting hidden abilities. I wasn't sure if this was true but decided not to risk it. Spent a good 5-6 hours reseting to finally catch one.

I considered just asking for one from /vp/ but after having invested so much time into it I felt like it would be giving up. The satisfaction when I finally grabbed one was great though.

Pyukumuku can use Purify to heal poison off of Corsola.

Took me 20 Vulpix/Pichu to get the hidden ability to come up, so yeah it's god damn hard when corsola gets tapped out so easily.

10 sounds right. I found an Unaware Pyukumuku on the 11th.

>used to watch the pokemon cartoon
>check out the recent episodes for shits n giggles
>all the pokemon say their own names
That shit caught me off guard, I got used to the gameboy screeches.

>tfw I found two shinies in one day
>Within an hour of finding each other
>Without even trying
Unfortunately, one was a Fearow so I didn't give a shit about it. The other was an Elekid who I put on my team. He's now a brilliant blue eyed Electrivire.

Are you saying this thing's name wasn't "HYAA!"?

Bag it

GET IN THE BAG YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

No, that was this one.
That one's name was "Hrrrrrrrrrruuuu"

>mfw the newer games try to "update" the old gameboy cries to try and keep them up to date with the newer pokemon
they should either leave them alone or make them sound like the newer ones entirely. the "in between" thing some of them have like charizard for example just sounds grating.

>Mfw Paras' cry

Got a stupid photoshop idea, will be back with, most likely piss poor, results.

I like it. Slowpoke's cry is iconic.

>That Cell

I've got 200+ hours in each gen (Including 1000+ in gen 4) and only got my first shiny in Gen 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP

I should probably actually learn how to do all this kind of crap proper. This took me longer than it probably should have.

What Kirby game is this from? Robobot? I didn't play that one

>GET IN THE NEBBY.PNG

I like it, user.

it's beautiful user

Yay.