Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics

Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/monolith-systems-and-hero-rework
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't have actually gameplay.

It actually has nothing but gameplay, aside from a few loading screens (which, ironically, are faster than any other game in the genre on a decent machine).

The menu text is smaller than my cock and the game play menus are confusing as fuck. If i have to squint while wearing glasses to read the god damn text I'm not gonna play the ass game

Tried to get into, but i'd rather just invest my time into league.

>selling point is the graphics
How much they paying you?

I'm lv 49.

settling in for another 200 huh

Check out this ACTUAL gameplay.

You don't know how to farm.

Paragon is too good for Sup Forums

Because Unreal Tournament 4 is better

A game has to be fun before it's pretty.

Actual

i got an email saying theres gonna be a big gameplay change update that makes the map smaller and all skills faster paced sometime in december

Graphics

>dynamics reflections on asses while some games don't even have them on mirrors

it's not dynamic though

What's the deal with this thread? Its always the same image with almost no information or argument.

Is this someone shilling for real or ironically? I can't tell anymore.

That player is absolute trash haha wtf

It's happening next week. New map that's smaller, faster everything (movement, attacks, cooldowns, time to kill), and reworking of all heroes and cards. Basically a whole new game.

epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/monolith-systems-and-hero-rework

They are dynamic.

The information is that it has actual graphics and the argument is that you should be playing it.

>They are dynamic.
No they are not. A picture is reflected not real time movements.

i hate how the map looks

In eight days, nobody will ever see it again.

Graphics are nice, I just wish they weren't covered by this atrocious UI.

What does it play like, it's in my library but never downloaded and played it

Those quests aren't there in the actual game and the UI isn't that obtrusive compared to every other MOBA apart from perhaps LoL.

You look at Dota 2 and it's like literally a third of the screen is taken up by the fucking border UI and you can barely zoom out at all.

graphics look amazing, but holy shit does this game look boring as fuck.

It plays like hot garbage. Don't fall for it.

Because I'm waiting for monolith, also how about you post a good fucking topic about the game instead of
>it has actual graphics
every fucking time.
I enjoy this game but stop shitting up the board with your shill fucking comment

A third person MOBA, literally.

Like Smite? How does it compare?

Aside from "Graphics" that is.

Because I already know how to play League, and I'm not going to go through the pain-in-the-ass process of learning the ins and outs of another crap MOBA I'll just stop playing anyways.

it plays like holding down m1 to watch your character attack once a second so you can grind faster than your opponent until you have a large enough numerical advantage to engage in combat. you have 4 abilities that you use over and over for the course of 40+ minutes. and then you have an i win button so you can pretend something interesting is going on every now and then. game looks great though.

Can I play this with a 7970 (3gb) on an fx-8350 @ 1920x1200 and not want to kill myself?

I have not played Smite, but this is a MOBA, as in creeps, 3 lanes, towers, have to destroy core, etc.

Despite being 2rd person don't expect a shooter, your weapon has a limited range.
Only way it takes advanatge of the camera is having some verticality.

Is it entirely melee when it comes to basic attacks?

No, some heroes are ranged. Ranged is marced by the red reticle before you shoot, doesn't work like a shooter.

no

i have a i5 and 390x and barely get 1080p 60fps+ at ultra

I'm going to make an actual topic once Monolith drops and I'll make it way longer and more annoying and repost it another literal 200+ times because I love you.

The graphics can't be understated because everything is aimed, everything has impact, the map has height and an actual third dimension that abilities operate upon, and you get this real feeling of attacks connecting that you don't get with clicker MOBAs where it's like desktop icons violently rubbing against each other while healthbars slowly drain. There are no auto-attacks; you can actually miss with your basic, and nearly all the abilities are skillshots.

No idea, but it's free and only like 12GB, so give it a try. The graphics do scale down awfully low if need be.

It's about half ranged and half melee. Right now the current meta (is bad) favors melee heroes, but that's all going to change in eight days.

I get 80-100FPS 1080p Epic with an i7-6700k and a GTX 1070.

if they wanted to show off their graphics engine maybe they should not have done so with a game with absolutely no player agency

Thanks for the unnecessary suspense senpai

who's more autistic
paragonfag or barneyfag?

>a game with absolutely no player agency

???

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

O SHIT I JUST GOT HARD AF

>No idea, but it's free and only like 12GB, so give it a try. The graphics do scale down awfully low if need be.

where do I get it?

I'm a 40yr old newfag (to Sup Forums).