Final Fantasy 5-10 and FFT aren't the best JRPG's of all time

>Final Fantasy 5-10 and FFT aren't the best JRPG's of all time.
>Why?
>...

hmm...

See, Sup Forums? You can't prove it wrong.

it's impossible to prove a negative, but you could try supporting yourself by explain why you feel they're the best JRPG's of all time.

In this case, it 100% is.

>[x] is a superior game to Final Fantasy 5-10/T, because [x] does everything better.

but you can just say "no it doesn't" in response, and there'd be no way to assess who's right since it's too subjective to call

>FF2
>God

you are not alone

>Implying the weakness of my argument wouldn't prove me wrong.

I don't care, I'm going to do it. Instead, I ask again that you post your own defense over why you feel they are the best JRPGs of all time.

Did anyone like the gambit system in 12?

I personally don't, I'm actually quoting myself in the OP. Despite playing a large range of videogames and can quantify and argue why any popular game isn't the best game of it's kind, I can't argue why FF isn't the best JRPG series and doesn't have the best JRPG's of all time within the series.

that's not what I'm asking for, I'm asking you to state why you feel FF is the best series.

I don't.

It was literally the only good thing about the game.

Vaan wasnt that bad

>FF1
>high tier
Why

>Why?
Because Suikoden, Dragon Quest, Chrono, Mana, SaGa, Mother, SMT and many other series exist.

>jrpg
>good

Replace FF2 with FF5 and FF8 with FF10 and agreed

>Dragon Quest/Mother
Inferior gameplay, stories, and art.
>SMT
Inferior stories.
>Suikoden
Inferior in just about every way.
>Chrono/SaGa
Just plain not as good.

But they aren't, Final Fantasy doesn't hold a candle to Suikoden.

>Dragon Quest
>Inferior
Nope, way to out yourself as a fucking retard though. Makes it so I don't invest in niggahs I can't learn a damn thing from because you are so fucking dumb.

Why are they inferior?

>yfw OP has literally reversed his own position

5 and 10
or
5 through 10?

i know fuck commas right

>5-10

You mean 4-6, 9 and FFT

It was like an added layer of party customization. If only they had a deeper class system than Zodiac's System's lame shit.