Playing vanilla M&B

>playing vanilla M&B
>2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YXd6MeIOuyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods suck
almost as much as rhodoks

Rhodok sharpshooters are the ultime siege defenders. 50 of them can take like 300 attackers.

The ones that are good for nothing are the Vaegirs.

>The ones that are good for nothing are the Vaegirs.
best archers in the game, Huscarls ain't shit if they can't get to me

Too bad every Nord melee units have shields...

What mod should I be playing, then? I'm seriously asking. I'm new to Warband.

diplomacy

>not playing floris

>floris

I legit can't bring myself to play this while Bannerlord is being teased

>autistically changes all unit names and npc titles into a garbage patchwork creole of multiple different real world languages that makes no sense to anyone regardless of their native tongue
>adds his own super special snowflake donut steel as a max stats overpowered companion

Yeah no thanks

Periscope and anno domino are the best.

>the Pendor autist actually thinks his mod is going to get turned into an official paid release for Bannerlord

Star Wars Conquest a best
>Not leading a legion of Clones and Mandalorians in a fight to topple the Empire and Space Nigger Rebels to restore the Old Republic

>NEVER GOING TO GET AN UPDATE

>"Prophesy" of Pendor

>the autist who thinks bannerlord will ever release

>you hear it, you lose
youtu.be/YXd6MeIOuyA

I can't get into any Paradox games. I've tried so many times to get into M&B, and it just never ever clicks. I try getting into a grand strategy and it also never clicks. There's so much to the games, and I know there is a good game to be had, but it's always too overwhelming for my casual ass.

I have never had a single game in which the Vaegirs *weren't* wiped out by the other AIs. They may have the best archers but that never saves them in any of my save files.

git civ6

So that's where that reaction image comes from

> vanilla M n B
>MP tournament going on, played today
>12-0 the other team

it is a good day to warband, plus, someone released a match making program for scrims, so scrims for days.

>Rhocuck forest bandits are an italian republic now
LOL

I will once it goes down in price. I felt too burned after Beyond Earth. I suck at 4X games, but I at least understand what everything does. Maybe I'll go back to Endless Legend too.

It just sucks because I see the map of Europe in EU4 which I bought on sale and I'm so fucking interested. I see those borders and the way they countries are divided up into provinces and everything and it's just glorious. But I can never get into actually doing anything in it. I might try a few more tries though.

>Playing mount & blade multiplayer

When the fuck is M&B II coming out I haven't heard or seen anything about it in like years

I've probably played vanilla three times to conclusion, Floris once to comp, but any other mod I literally just can't get into.
No idea why, since they often seem better made.

It always goes down the same way for me

>Rhodoks and Sarranids play pretend war and trade Shariz back and forth while everyone else leaves them alone
>Swadia gets BTFO by everyone
>left with maybe one small castle and its villages, remains neutral for the rest of the game
>Vaegirs get cannibalized by the Khergits and Nords while Rhodoks and Sarranids continue to play war and consolidate their power
>Vaegirs get wiped out, Nords and Khergits are in shambles
>Sarranids take the Khergit lands and Rhodoks take the north

Truly the Sarranid are our greatest allies

Don't worry user. I love the games, but I've never actually completed M&B fully. Too much autism for my taste. I saw a channel that was doing a Let's Play for M&B, and according to what I've seen: the LP spanned over 300 fucking videos of 20 minutes each, and took a year to complete from breaks weeks/months at a time, to take over the entire map.

FUCK.. THAT.. SHIT.. I don't got time for that for that fucking nonsense. M&B multiplayer is where it's at, especially with Full Invasion, Bear Force, and Napoleon.

>Not joining in the warbant
go play with your mods,once you are ready for the real game, ill be there waiting.

Nah I'll just play the better melee game

>Playing any M&B
>any year

>beyond earth
You're right that waiting is the best option. Get it after the first DLC I guess.

I bought the 'season pass', just like I predicted the game is empty and shit at start, but not that bad. It can only get better.

iktf about huge complex 4x games tho

haha let me just sling my mouse everywhere and hit you over and under youre shield

Is there a mod that makes the gameplay not complete dog shit?

Multiplayer is the only thing that's worth while.

The rest of the game is a barren, dead landscape that the developers try to pretend is an interesting and investing "rpg" experience.

git gud

(you)

Git gud

>Play PoP mod for Warband
>Devs actually went out of their way to script an anti-cheat measure to prevent gaining advantages from in-mod achievements
>Do a no-cheeating run
>MFW I found that out by accidentally hitting ALT+H and the mod accused me of using Warband cheats and restricted some achievements for it
>Been using a trainer all the time before with no problems or possible way to detect it

Why do devs even bother with this bullshit

Are there actually any go-to mods for the game or is it best played vanilla?

>imp
>ly
>ing

Fuck you two although Multiplayer is nice. I stopped playing when casual autists starting creating Mouse macros

First time play vanilla but be warned that one play through can last a fucking long time