>Protocol 3: Protect the pilot.

I cried a little desu

ash best girl

BT model: B4NT5

Ethan > BT

and a real gyro

>finished the campaign a day ago
>already forgot the protagonist's name
So what, shooters don't write interesting characters anymore?

problem is they just called you "pilot" the entire time

It's Cooper; I only remember because I was re-watching Twin Peaks at the time.

>Purchased the game
>Ran through the gauntlet
>Got the "...becomes the master" trophy
>Can't play the rest of the game because it's only 60% installed
>Installation time takes for fucking ever

It's been three hours and right now I'm sitting at 80%

Just bought this game. I played through the first five levels of the campaign, pretty cool stuff. Got on the multiplayer, it is ALL killers. I mean EVERYBODY is level 40 or above. Am I gonna be stuck with killers forever then?

Source is a fucking cursed engine for good games.

Name one succesful non valve source game.
Name all the unsuccessful ones.

>Watched a friend play the campaign
>Refused to go fast when he got the smart pistol
>literally just covershooting the whole time

It was so god damn miserable.

>mfw the helmet lights up at the end

BT was the most likeable character in any game this year

>First western game that's really good in a long while
>turns out the devs were japs
>turns out the game isn't successful

why can't west get anything right.

Somethings wrong with your shit. Shouldn't take nearly that long

Considering how you get the best weapons at mostly the low levels, you don't really have to worry, you just need to get better.

CAR, R201, invisible/stim, Ion is more than enough for any good player to dominate and win.

Level barely matters. You start with the best assault rifle

>invisible

and then you play against some fucker with 24/7 map hacks

>turns out the devs were japs

could you please explain? all i got from a quick google search was that the director was named Steve Fukuda, which sounds kinda nippy...

main devs are western but are all of japanese descent.

it was binary for JACK

>tfw entire other team is spamming pulse blades and map hacks while camping with sniper rifles

I just wanted to go fast

How the fuck do I get gud at bunnyhopping and flinging myself with the grapple, I always lose my momentum

>Hey guys let's hire a bunch of random fuck ass mercenaries to run our fully outfitted large military front line and complexes
>mercenaries proceed to die like fucking faggots each time they directly engage, throw thousands of soldiers into the meat grinder with no tactical reason aside from victory form attrition, purposefully blow up incredibly expensive and resource intensive military installations for shits and giggles
>in the end when they had depleted vast resources and live the leader finally has the enemy that caused it all at his mercy
>let's him go and allows him to destroy the super fucking duper 'key to victory in the war' super weapon

This story was so butt fucking;y retarded it hurt. The mercenaries did more damage then fucking Cooper.

It's quite easy to see invisible stealth users, it just gives an extra second or so for you to shoot and it's an excellent skill to start out playing Titanfall 2 multiplayer with.

...and a real hero.

>tfw one of the funnest games of the year
>tfw its population is already in decline after only a month and some playlists have no players
>tfw the series will die because ea released it next to battlefield 1

>Mercenaries run the whole complex
>destroy Militia's fleet and caused them to crash on the planet
>kill off most of their pilots and soldiers who landed on it
>got stopped by one guy

Don't forget they were also testing out their robot soldiers and reapers too.

This. I was hyped for Vinny from Vinesauce to play the campaign but he ran around on the ground aiming down sites

TIME TO DIE, KLEINER MANN

Stop making these fucking posts. I was playing Tf1 on PC while I waited for my copy of Titanfall 2 to unlock.

>>in the end when they had depleted vast resources and live the leader finally has the enemy that caused it all at his mercy
>>let's him go and allows him to destroy the super fucking duper 'key to victory in the war' super weapon

That dude wasn't with any side though, he just a leader of the Apex Predators and took the job for the money and fucked off after he got it. Its pretty obvious, he literally tells the big bad evil hologram guy he doesn't work for free. also he offered Cooper a job.

BT stands for, "Best Titan"

>Sarah clearly doesn't think Jack is qualified to pilot BT
>While he's defending you verbally to Sarah, BT picks you up gently and places you inside his cockpit.

The smallest gestures mean so much. He reminded me of my Titanfall 1 days, and how safe and secure I felt when my Atlas picked me up the same way

>cock up entire job and lose entire team of elite hand picked soldiers
>"lol nah blow me faget"
I am positive he is going to be just fucking drowned in contracts. Who wouldn't want their entire military force laid to waste and then betrayed by some hire guns with more bark then bite?

Well if the IMC plan went through, then the conflict on the Frontier would be over right? And there would be no need for his Mercs

Gen 4 Fastbro here. You're gonna want Phase Shift with Firestars, EPG and Mozzy. Don't rely on Stim or Grapple to go fast, learn to do it vanilla.

truly a human bean

Apparently this game is decently popular in japan. I've seen some jap streams with higher view counts that twitch streams of it

I'm only level 18 or so, been running around with invis, emp grenade and the magnetic grenade launcher to harass titans with, and the alternator for dat sprinting hipfire.

I've heard several people mention the EPG being good so far, how is it better than an smg?

>it's a you foolishly try to break away from Tone and play a different Titan only to be brutally reminded there is no other Titan

>here let me melt your face
>oh you wanted to run away? I hope you like fire

honestly the flame shield is criminally underrated.
You don't even need to aim that thing, just bait a pilot to jump on you, look straight up and insta gib him.

>It's a "You think Scorch is the worst titan" episode

>phase shift

absolute waste of an ability

Cloaking is not an option
Tone is not an option
Do not be fooled into thinking it is acceptable to pick them. If you do pick them then you can fuck right off. The EPITOME of casual.

He was paid to deliver the arc. He delivered the arc.
The vast majority of the guys you kill are imc shitters, the only mercs were the boss fights, who killed tons of militia before jack and Best Titan come stomp them

>play legion
>melt fucking everyone and instagib pilots with the shotgun

yeah fuck tone

>hating on the Macross titan

What is "Legion is the perfect hard counter" for 500

He didn't cock up the job though. He completed the contract and got paid for it, then left.

Ion wrecks tone. Laser blast crit spot, shoot rifle (not on split mode) until you count three thuds hitting you, raise vortex shield, make tone eat its own missles
Works best with improved vortex shield return damage or energy recharging rifle

uh, look at any competitive game ever, the hardcore players who want to win pick the best characters. Casuals aren't picking Tone and Cloaking, they pick whatever they like the most. People who can't stomach the idea of losing are the ones who pick Tone and Cloak.

RATE MY LOADOUT FAGGOTS

>Pilot
>Coldwar
>Wingman
>Stim
>Firestar

Titan
1.)Tone
2.)Northstar
3.)Scorch

what? its great

you just have to be careful not to phase into enemy titans

Hey there, Big Guy. You look like you've seen a thing or two. Want to go talk about it over a beer?

Even though he is just another machine, he is truly, a real, human bean.

EYE