You have failed me completely and utterly

You have failed me completely and utterly.

I've never felt so ashamed in my whole life before, even in real life, Kreia getting mad at me was terrible, I was in shock during the whole scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNAI7EM_zVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss her

Star Wars thread fuck yeah

Which one?

So much fucking talking in this game

I don't even remember the first KOTOR having so much pretentious jedi mantra dialogue

She's such a great character, he voice actor is godly too.

Purple, always.

>So much fucking talking in this game

Mucha chakka pakka

>Not giving kreia the satisfaction of showing the jedi council the error of their ways and then killing them

You killed the council didnt you OP, you horrible person.

In a few years time newfags won't even remember her. Why is this world so fucked up?

The best Villain/Mentor/Protagonist in SW

I really hate EUfags and Legendsfags who are excited about the endless ocean of "NR & Jedi R Gud! Sith and Empur are evil" storylines that will come out.

S3 of Rebels and Lost Stars are the only good things to come out of NuCanon

Besides maybe a life debt for the pre-Peragus shit you don't owe Kreia anything.

it was the more fun option

wait you hate EUfags for liking the canon? arent those suppossed to be called cannonfags?
Lost Stars is fucking shit btw

good, fuck this bitch

Viridian or silver

Purple or Turquoise

I liked it, at least compared to Aftermath.
Ideally I'd like to have a Rae Sloane book that didn't end up with her defecting to the NR or the Galactic Empire dissolving

Honestly cant blame people who do in the case of say Vrook.

Silver is the only right choice.

Alright so at the end of the day, which one was better and why?

Academy mechanically, Outcast in terms of single player campaign.

Outcast, there is nothing to discuss, Academy is basically a mod of Outcast

I never cared what that hag thought of me

>tfw finally ordering your first combat saber

I'm so excited boys, I don't know if I can handle the wait, this was my choice from Vader's Vault

>do literally everything she asks
>forced failure due to pre-planned segments that you can't get out of no matter what you do
>"you have failed me"
Eat shit, Avellone.

>do literally everything she asks

There's your problem.

Become a grayest of Jedi young one. You'll still fail though.

Outcast had the better story. Academy was made seemingly just to continue cashing in on stormtrooper butchering.

Silver, like the waters of the Thousand Fountains

Well you play as yourself in Academy
Academy: 1 Outcast: 0

You play as Kyle Katarn in Outcast
Academy: 0 Outcast: 1

>being proud of playing as a gary stu

>tfw you will never have a mentor like Kreia

>gary stu
>Kyle Katarn and not Revan

>play as a stupid edgelord faggot
>get treated like a stupid edgelord faggot
I love this game. Why did normies even back then hate it so much?

It was a broken mess, even more than usual Obsidian standards. Also the ending just sort of happened.

Gary Stu only applies if it's stated, like Revan in KOTOR 2. Actual gameplay doesn't count, because he has the benefit of being controlled by the player.

I don't think Katarn is ever described as one of the best Jedi ever by other characters. He's powerful and experienced, but unless he's a playable character he normally just takes a backseat role supporting and snarking at everyone else.

It felt good killing them because a Vrook was a pretentious asshole who deserved to die.

Of course in the end I felt the shame too. Like holy shit I didn't expect to get feels like that. I didn't think she sunk her claws so deep, but she did.

fresh off the moisture farm viridian, no doubt

Go back to Candy Crush

O R A N G E

Well aside from bugs and unfinished content, it challenged what people thought Star Wars was and its completely different in story/tone from the first game.

In Kotor1 your decisions are glorified no matter what and the story twists itself on your decisions. If you're good the story is about saving the galaxy from the bad guy and blowing up the Death Star, I mean the StarforgeIf you're bad then the story is about taking over the galaxy.

There is no world saving plot in Kotor2. The galaxy doesn't need saving. The galaxy is fucked and the plot is about you fixing your connection to the force.

There is no army of Sith to fight single handily, when upon being beaten the universe is suddenly saved.

Lots of talk about the force, the concepts of right and wrong as well. Its more of a deconstruction of Star Wars than anything

>have fun murdering everyone that exiled me and cackle as it happens
>she scolds me and calls me an absolute failure and gives me a verbal beatdown that stayed with me until this day
>end up tearing up and eventually crying, having to turn off the computer and promptly head to my room and lock myself in there for 2 hours, occasionally bashing my head against the wall, telling my mom to fuck off when she asks what happened

i don't think I've ever felt more insecure in my life, all because of a fucking videogame. i played it again a couple weeks ago, for the first time in years

You people are such pansies. Why do you care so much about what Kreia thinks of you?

the game was half done, this is most obvious when playing Malachor V. the first time i beat this game, i legitimately thought i ran into some bug, because the ending was that bad. i replayed the entire game from a fresh save just to be sure.

>end up tearing up and eventually crying, having to turn off the computer and promptly head to my room and lock myself in there for 2 hours, occasionally bashing my head against the wall, telling my mom to fuck off when she asks what happened

No you didn't.

Mommy issues.

>single blaster Exile with powers focused into buffing the party to fit the natural leader motiff
>fighting vrook even with top tier upgrades because i went high int Sentinel

NEVER AGAIN YOU CRUMBLY OLD DOOF

i do hate that siding with vaklu locks you in to Kreia getting pissed even though she's supposed to like "play all the sides" manuvering

i made a strong friend in Vaklu and in the end a stronger Onderon. I woulda spared Kavar if I'd had the chance

i feel bad for your mum

i hope you gave her a hug and apologised

Always yellow

>haven't gone through kotor 2 without a lightsaber
don't know how I haven't.

>i do hate that siding with vaklu locks you in to Kreia getting pissed even though she's supposed to like "play all the sides" manuvering
So does leaving Vrook in the hands of the mercenaries, even if you don't actually help Vrook. You can do the rest of the planet completely light side but if you don't free Vrook (which he complains about if you do!) then he attacks you at the end and you have no choice but to kill him.

I like being a max light sider with all dark side powers.

hello there

PRETZELS LIE! THEY MANIPULATE!

Silver as the old saber because it fits Atris, Turquoise/Cyan or Bronze for what I actually use ingame.

>i made a strong friend in Vaklu and in the end a stronger Onderon. I woulda spared Kavar if I'd had the chance
But you didn't, user. He knew Vaklu was backed by the Sith and he told you he'd oppose Vaklu to his last breath, and you if necessary, and you sided with Vaklu anyway.
Kavar is a bro. I always pick Guardian, and always side with Talia. Fuck Vaklu.

Viridian is the only answer.

>You have failed me completely and utterly.
But you still failed yourself more.

>Jedi
Silver

>Sith
Purple

>see atris and nihilus poster in EGM the summer before KOTOR 2 and get hype
>atris and nihilus never fight in the real game

>Why did normies even back then hate it so much?
Because it was the sequel to a love letter to Star Wars, written by a guy who, very vehemently and obviously, hates Star Wars.

Except the EU made the whole idea of bad jedi and good sith a thing. The Jedi covenent literally killed children because "Muh visions" and the Imperial Knights literally saved the galaxy with a coked out skywalker.
I'm pretty sure a lot of the EUfags, myself included, are fucking dreading the direction SW is taking, not to mention the constant "Hey remember [X thing from Y game/book]? Well we're putting it in rebels because of the fan! Lets watch how it doesn't fucking matter and fails to live up to any real expectations because I want to push COWBOY JEDI for Summerslam."

Like fuck man, they are going to turn thawrn into a fucking Jobber, ruined ships from the kotor games, took dash rendars ship into the Kids Next Door Mobile, and turned the dark troopers into NOT!SuperBattleDroids

>Except the EU made the whole idea of bad jedi and good sith a thing.
Which is why it was terrible and why it's now gone.

sounds like a bunch of really contrived and stupid ways to introduce moral ambiguity into the jedi vs sith thing

>wanting black and white
>not shades of grey and depth in characters

>can't romance Atris either
Fucking Lucasarts. I will never forgive them.

>a guy who, very vehemently and obviously, hates Star Wars.
I don't know if I'd say that. Hate would have manifested as a far more simple criticism; I think it would be more accurate to say that it's hate for the cliched and inconsistent approach of most Star Wars media rather than hate for Star Wars itself.

So being a jedi automatically makes you a good chad guy, and being a sith makes you a space fedroa? Fuck off, thats like saying all cops are evil and BLM is right.

I absolutely agree and its what annoys me the most about the new EU, don't shove in old lore, make new shit, I shudder to think of what will happen to Thrawn or god forbid Mara Jade if she returns in some fashion.

>there will never be a mod to show influence gains in chat

i just want to make her happy

But all cops are evil amd BLM is wrong. Sup Forums pls go

>all cops are evil

They're both sad people who were killed for the sake of shit (Force Unleashed is gay)

>le shade of grey
When there is a literal "light side" and "dark side" and weapons that destroy planets, there's not a ton of room for shades of grey. Especially when it's pulled off distastefully like in the EU.

>tfw i will never be able to roleplay a force sensitive jedi who goes from planet to planet meeting others and indulging in her dark sexual fantasies in one night stands or new partners

He's a pretentious faggot.

He doesn't hate Star Wars, though.

>force sensitive jedi
aren't they all

>force sensitive
>jedi
Pick two.
Also, very subtle.

yes i realized after posting

i'm sleeping shortly so i give myself a typo pass

well the thing is, every character has different motivations and perspectives. Unless you're some sort of mary sue or edgelord, you can't be inherently good or evil. If anything, most people in general are in a shade of gray.

Not to mention, what you see as doing good, can be doing evil as a whole. Its all about perspective.

all people are evil

anyone that acts nice for the sake of being nice is simply lying to themselves. in fact, whenever I see someone desperately trying to do good deeds, I lose a good chunk of respect for them. they're delusional for thinking that they can repress the baser instincts of man, and in my mind, i'm sure that they're doing it to attain a sort of moral superiority over the people they're helping, or worse, to strong-arm them into submitting and returning the favor through guilt trips. in fact, I have more respect for criminals and outlaws since they recognize and embrace the human condition

in a way, they're the "nicest" people of all

user, who diddled your fiddle when you were little?

Thanks, haven't seen this before

How is there not room? Its fucking fiction, the only room is the creators own limitation.

i think this was the one i remember seeing

trying to please the bitch is why you failed

>He's a pretentious faggot.
t. Drew Karpyshit

Evil implies malice, but you are correct that most people are only nice because it benefits them in some way. However this is the cornerstone of behavior in animals that herd. Most cops only become cops because they were bullied or want to tool around with a gun and be above the rules and can't handle the actually reality of it all. My roommate was a cop and there is definitely an us vs. them mentality fostered in the precincts coupled with cop death news-induced paranoia that any """citizen""" could get the drop on them. Not to mention the actual literally corrupt police.

>mfw watching the person i gave credits to get mugged literally seconds later

>force sensitive jedi
You mean all Jedi?

the game really bent over backwards to make kreia seem right

No sane person ever asks you to return a nice favor. If someone does that they're either a mooch or female.

"Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, as many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

>or a female

Hi leddit

you stopped hating girls yet and actually tried talking to one? or you one of the rare fucking losers that somehow manages to stay a virgin past 17

thinking all women are insane =/= hating girls

All these silver plebs, your lightsaber is literally white. ie, no color, just like your personality.

Best fight?
youtube.com/watch?v=cNAI7EM_zVg

i'm going to count to 3.

wtf is your problem cuck?

I reveled in murdering her after that bullshit, what a cunt

>failing to understand Kreia's Lesson this hard
COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY

That's great, but my vote would have to go to Handmaiden's confrontation with her sisters and Atris, and then the Exile's duel with Atris.

The Sion fight is fantastic, though.
>''Enough! You seek to erode my will, you will not succeed.''
>[You have eroded Sion's will, reducing his health and saves]