What is your opinion of Tali

What is your opinion of Tali

Other urls found in this thread:

volter-r5.tumblr.com/post/153522560096/beach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a bitch, but she's alright.

I just wanted her to join at the start of Mass Effect 2, not waste hours just to get a certain side quest before the Omega relay.

Showing what her face looked like was stupid. Even if it wasn't a photo trace it was stupid. but no, retarded xbot fuckwads need every stupid thing explained to them because heaven forbid they think

For some reason I find digitigrade legs to be incredibly attractive on aliens.

She was my first waifu.

This.

>her right leg in that picture

the fuck?

>first

Suitrats are only for dumping cum into like walking, talking condoms

>the most intimate thing a Quarian can do is share their suit environment

what about sex

do Quarians have sex

Best girl

She can bang you, but both of you probably would have to take antibiotics and a soap bath to make sure she doesn't die of something as simple as the common cold.

>make sure she doesn't die
Why would you do that

Best girl.

She's the least shitty girl in ME. Even though her romance is just a bit of hero worship and awkward conversations about how they can have sex without killing her.

sauce please

volter-r5.tumblr.com/post/153522560096/beach

I laughed when she unheroed. The incompetence of her entire race was pretty funny too. Wish I could have Kal'Reegar as a companion instead of that dumb cunt

Alright what is this unhero bullshit? It's an hero

Pretend that Bioware didn't fuck a shitty stock photo to make her face and she's perfect.

I fucked her over big time lol

She's cool. Drunk Tali was fun.

The quarians fucked themselves over. What sort of cuck do you have to be to chose ugly as fuck space gypsies that die from a mere sneeze with a fleet that is literally and metaphorically ready sink, over bro-tier robots that can just rebuilt themselves, supply you with tech and keep your planet cozy for you even if you're being an asshole to them?

And Garrus is best waifu anyway

It's hilarious how pathetic and cucked Sup Forums is.
>supports robot overlords
>supports letting violent nigger race overpopulate the galaxy again
>lets dangerous space alien that nearly wiped out the galaxy go

Geth did nothing wrong

Except reveal their power level before they could take over

Making her a love interest was the beginning of the end of Bioware. When they let the Bioware Social Forum eat their brains.

>several Geth innocently ask metaphysical questions they weren't supposed to
>Quarians decide they all need deactivating
Well if they had waited any longer they'd all be dead

cucks
>toasters have rights!

>unironic cuckposter
opinion discarded

How the hell do you even accidentally develop AI that advanced? They were supposed to be simple labor force.

Because 1 Geth is dumb but 100 working together are pretty smart

They thought they could get around AI laws by making a collective intelligence where no single program is technically an AI

Thank the Old Machines for dead suit rats

There's more than one of these?!

For what fucking purpose