scp-wiki.net/scp-779
scp-wiki.net/scp-025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about Deathbed, the Bed that Eats

Is that an SCP yet?

are there even scp video games or is that just a pretense

I think there is one but if I remember right it sucks

There's containment breach

what is the Chaos Insurgency and the Church of the Broken God? sounds cool as fuck

scp-wiki.net/scp-902

what is this

Containment breach is pretty good. Lots of stuff has been added, but since it got popular Sup Forums stopped playing it.

The Chaos Insurgency is a bit like the Foundation, but they use SCP's a lot more and their goal seems to be to destroy as many SCP's as possible. Though that's only what the Foundation thinks of them, it's implied they aren't nearly as bloodthirsty or indiscriminate as the Foundation likes to claim.

The Church of the Broken God is a church that believes God is mechanical and that it was broken into various mechanical SCPs. Their goal is to put their God back together.They might be right.

Reposting.

I once had an idea for an scp
"It would have been a lego set was the building it currently occupied, and if you took one of the figures out, the person represented would die.
Also tests would show the Lego form of any SCP that required eye contact in anyway to function would not have it's effects, but a lego SCP that affected a person by touch or sound would maintain its affect."
so, on a level from -j to trash, how was the idea?

Trash,

You can do better than that.

Would Blaine the Mono be an SCP?

>Symbols have been compromised

I've got a good SCP.

An anime girl that isn't actually a girl.

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2433

Ironically that's the most comforting symbol. It can never be false and it means someone NOTICED that the symbols were wrong.

And if it was put there by an SCP then it's still right.

Thoughts on this one? I like it
scp-wiki.net/scp-2489

>+23

Item Description: A 1964 Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver. When any ammunition is fired from the third chamber, an unidentified male voice will shout "Nice shot!"

Location of Recovery:Wichita, Kansas, USA
Current Status: In storage at Site 19's vintage weapons depository.
Notes: Perfectly serviceable and well-maintained aside from the anomaly. Accuracy or even proficiency with the firearm is not required for the anomaly to function. Voice sounds whether or not the shot is, in fact, "nice".

But
How long have you been following incorrect information? What if it was put there to throw you off and keep you from following the correct symbols?

>be scp taskforce
>come across this

What would you guys do?

Then the symbols are still compromised and now you know something is wrong.

this page is fucking hilarious

scp-wiki.net/log-of-anomalous-items

Item Description: An upright piano. If a human touched any of the piano keys, the human became irresistibly compelled to play the piano and sing popular Broadway show tunes, for a period of three hours or until the player was incapacitated. It is to be noted that the item did not provide musical talent, knowledge of tunes, knowledge of lyrics, or the ability to sing on-key.

Location of Recovery:Recreation center at Foundation Site 33. Piano had been at that site for several years but its unusual properties did not manifest until Incident [DATA EXPUNGED].
Current Status: Disassembled by sledgehammer during containment breach; resulting detritus incinerated. Residual ashes evidenced no unusual properties.

WALK AWAY QUICKLY

Panic

God, this reminds me of the donut steel OC SCPs that got destroyed

yeah man

yeah, that's cool as fuck

This one really spooks me.
scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/dr-t-dub

SCP wiki entries like these are the fucking best

Begin yelling "HELLO" very loudly

Ha that's pretty good.

>Item Description: A Nokia 1208 cell phone with exactly 2 bars of reception at all times, regardless of location, situation, or condition of the phone. Other functions do not differ from normal cell phones.

i just love these too much

scp-wiki.net/decommissioned-scps-arc
>Decommissioned SCP Articles are SCP Articles that were not only deleted from the main series, but destroyed in-universe and left here as a "Wall of Shame".

is SCP finally getting cleaned up and, dare i say, made great again

>you hear a reply back

DELETE THIS

>Decommissioning of articles is a practice that no longer exists; this page has been archived for reference only.
Afraid not my friend but god damn is this great
scp-wiki.net/scp-857-d

Item Description: Dollar bills-ranging from $1 to $20-that scream loudly when placed next to foreign currency.

Not it isn't fucking comforting, stop forcing this stupid meme asshole

SCP was neat before really uncreative people got on board.

>scp-wiki.net/decommissioned-scps-arc
>tfw you will never know about the pre-retcon SCPs
>tfw theres no actual archives about what these SCPs were

I think i understand the premise but at the same time I dont

Friendly reminder that you would all give anything to be a member of the esteemed and ultraprivileged Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.

>retcon

explain

>Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.

whassat, it sounds ominous

warehouse 13 / librarians / xfiles, except there's memes and lovecraftian horrors

there were SCPs that were removed from the wiki after the author who created said SCPs decided to sperg out like a champ and fucked off from the internet.

SCPwiki decided to Delete any and all stuff related to this author aside from some archived story titles.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week

A rival to the Foundation.

Basically, they find SCPs and auction them off to very rich people.

Here's one of my favorites

scp-wiki.net/scp-1808

please tell me that is just an artistic interpretation and not actual official artwork.

>literal thomas the tank engine face on the front of the monorail

it was much better when it was just a surviving hyper advanced AI that controlled a monorail.

naw but dan tete would

>scp-wiki.net/scp-019

So what the fuck is up with the Factory?

rollan for my life

Reply.

I'm sort of disappointed I can't read them but also kind of glad if he bitched out like you said he did

Do you guys think an O6/Admin actually exists or is he/she/it a lie?

Item Description: Six-sided dice that can occasionally land on a seven.
Current Status: Being used for research by Dr McCallum.
Notes: Research my ass. He's just using the damned thing to cheat on his sneak attack damage. - Dr Morgan

kek

That's fucking excellent.

nice, thanks

why is scp so cool

well i thought there was more of an in-joke about the different subjects, but maybe I was looking too deep

>entity that takes over dead peoples' internet accounts

Just think.

One of us could be dead right now.

>414 protects me against 019

Oh fuck. How would this even work?

>One of us could be dead right now.
just one?

Rollan for friendly flames

I got this

scp-wiki.net/scp-504

>Item: One mature SCP-504 tomato
>Subject: Television playing the SNL Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton skit.
>Result: Tomato reacted as if 'confused': slow-motion video shows three separate bursts of speeds in excess of 200mph, two incidences of motion at normal throwing speeds, and one unprecedented instance of backward motion, all in the one trajectory. Dr. King hypothesises that the tomato was unsure whether or not to 'take it seriously'.

>literal thomas the tank engine face
I don't see it

shieeeet, number?

>in more danger from the thing meant to protect me than the thing meant to kill me

thanks

Is this the hero the SCP foundation needs?

Is the guy from the "I suck balls all day just because I like it so much" video a SCP?

>scp-wiki.net/scp-751
So, am I double fucked?

k

scp-wiki.net/scp-1715

scp-wiki.net/scp-1715

Not really some of them are too roundabout and weird for such a man to even tackle.

replying to this

>scp-wiki.net/scp-975

Fuck

Rollarino

Shit
Rollan

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

>not the Sarkic Cult

Pleb

Nice

Sheeit

whassat

scp-wiki.net/scp-779 mfw i get wasp protectors

Here goes nothing.

rollin for dear life

Roll.

So you'd have some fucking Melvin shouting a made up song as he slammed on the keys like a retard for 3 whole hours. That's fucking hilarious.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-025
This won't help me...

Oh boy

rollin don't be hatin

Last time I got Pinhead's testicle. Fate of wheel here's a spin.

What the fuck am I doing

SCP lore seems perfect for a XCOM-style strategy game with base building and CYOA elements.
Shame it'll never exist.

Fag.