youtube.com/watch?v=HLOB5hI-S04
youtube.com/watch?v=3KYQZaFISjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fishing lvls?

glow3:wave2:76 < < <

nice

Nice

72 or some shit like that.

It's an endless game of catching and cooking lobsters. Then eating them.

did anyone see me walking around dressed like a monk?

nice

nice

>unregistered hypercam 2
you are a shit pker if you settle for anything less

nice

nice

nice

Enough to enter the fishing guild (68) with an admiral pie (+5)

let the bodies hit the

tss tss

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH

how the fuck

I remember like 20 being a big fucking deal.

>DUN

>DUN DUN

Hard to believe this happened a little over 10 years ago

>ywn know exactly how old your account is because jagex only started keeping track of account creation dates a few years after the game started

when i started playing, there were three worlds and each could only hold 1,000 players. you could choose your class when you created a character, and each class would give you some extra XP in different skill sets. you could optionally turn on PK mode if you wanted, and that would let you fight other people with PK mode on and kill them (no dueling).

add some padding in your mind then, nobody will ever really care

>people actually paid for a membership

Little kids actually mailed quarters to jagex for membership.
I wish i did

>for a brief moment I almost fell for this again

I wonder if people were hired for businesses by these assholes.

balloon

The best graphics. Makes the game easier to look at while keeping the Runescape feel before they fucked it all up.

noob

>guy poisoned at tai bwo wannai
>nobody helping him, just dozens following and waiting to loot his corpse

runescape showed people as they really are

>playing castle wars daily
>eventually you and mates on the other team get the flags and just stand around chatting while everyone kills everyone else but the flag carriers.

>Not having tp runes
The guy deserved it

I stopped playing RS back in 08 I think, has Jagex deleted my account yet? I might log on just to relive that 5 minutes of nostalgia.

Castle Wars was some good shit

>get chased by half the enemy team
>they are piling into me
>mine one of the tunnels
>health down to 3
>they don't move the one square it could have taken to save themselves
>tunnel collapses and kills them all

>mfw I always carried around antipoison or antipoison fruits just so I'd never be that guy
>mfw thinking about all the inefficient shit I used to do in that game

And yet it was more honestly fun than anything I do now. Fuck knowledge.

Ten years going, and I still play like a noob. But it's more fun that way for me

i played last year and the minigames are now the most depressing part of the experience. seeing as there is now a thaler reward just for playing, everyone just silently idles or does the bare minimum. many people would get annoyed if you played properly and it affected them

>crossing stones at the side rivers
>tfw you watch as they get ice barraged constantly by 3+ people

Shit like this is why I loved dragons dogma.

>no one posting that one nightwish song that was in ever pvp video after 06/06/06

Newfags, all of you.

nice

Your account was never touched. Unless you got it stolen.

You can log in to RS3 which might be somewhat jarring, or oldschool RS which would put you at level 1 (all your stuff in 08 is still there). Still if you're only going to be there for 5 minutes might as well see how they fudged it all up.

My heart still drops when I see big DDS specs

If you don't know that feel then I'm sorry

I was one of those.
And I regret absolutely nothing.

Some of you are cool, don't come to fally tomorrow.

nuscape

can you explain?

i just started it and i can't seem to get hooked.

Who else used to watch these?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOB5hI-S04

youtube.com/watch?v=3KYQZaFISjQ

stop they weren't good then and they arent good now

There are a shit ton of status ailments and potions that you can brew. It's a good idea to preplan all of your journeys with the right cures and health potions and make sure you don't bring anything that will spoil.

It's a huge micro manage funfest if you're into that sort of thing, and you have tons of shit you can pick up and experiment with to find new more efficient potions.

Also night time is a fucking beast, probably the first game in forever where I actually wait for morning because I don't want to deal with the night. And I actually dread the night coming in on a long travel with low fuel.

It does loosen up the higher level you are regrettibly.

TLDR: Autism

Dark Bow's been able to RNG a 1HKO since 07

the fuck is a dark bow.

>Also night time is a fucking beast, probably the first game in forever where I actually wait for morning because I don't want to deal with the night. And I actually dread the night coming in on a long travel with low fuel.
Seconding this, you gotta respect the night and finding a comfy place to stay the night while you wait for the next morning is kinda exciting, always wished you could set up a camp though.

Anyone else still PK on OSRS? I have a maxed pure and zerker and that's all I do on RS