What's her name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SRxzHl051A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interstellar Marines
The Forest
maybe even 7 days to die in this shit

Subnautica.

They actually update the game though so it's cool.

>not realizing that Early Access is a sign of a trash game

rivals of aether

battlerite

20xx

>Game is in early access
>Developers want to add all of these cool features
>Developers made enough money
>Developers pull game out of early access
>Developers never added all those cool features

Besiege.
They go so comically fucking slowly, it's inhuman.
Literally everyone on Sup Forums from the first wave had their fill of it before the first fucking update.
And then for whatever reason, they decide to "fix" the Chaos Engine.

>Rivals has no GGPO
this kills me

>Game is in early access
>Developers want to add all of these cool features
>Developers made enough money
>Developers don't add these features and instead add different features
>Developers run out of money
>Developers start fundraising again

>Game has promising concept
>Early Access
This just shows me that the developer has no plans to "finish" it and just wants my money. I say "No Deal."

Literally one of the best digital card games in existence and the development cycle is like 15 new cards a year.

Still no Android version. Still no expansion. Still in Early Access.

After space base df9 got pushed to full release like s year too early I haven't put stock in any early access game.

LiF:YO
Savage Lands
fuckers

Distance. Not touching it until it leaves early access

>I've been in beta for 2 years

It hurts so bad that a game that is so good still constantly wipes progress and isn't easily accessible to the public.

The Forest and Torment: Tides of Numenara

>Wish for good AAA moba
>It never comes out of closed beta

That's some monkey paw wish shit right there

Exanima

No man's sky

Stars in Shadows - space 4x - kinda like mix of MoO and MoO 2 and SotS, tactical turn based combats
Battle Brothers - tactical RPG where you lead mercenary band and slaughter orcs,goblins and bandits and look for best recruits and better weapons and armors

>buy game in early access
>put 200 hours into it
>game releases
>file for a refund
>receive it

WTF? that is a fox not a cat..

Used to be prison architect, then it came out fully and exceeded all of my expectations

Space Engineers.

Would you believe me if I told you that I'd actually enjoy eating one of those?

Are you blind? Or just retarded?

Folk Tale.

Was it Ace of Spades?

torment: tides of numenera
it's been so many years since the original kickstarter...

My guess is Starbound

It was killing floor 2

All of these.
Subnautica has a huge goal
Besiege they just need to make more levels now really
Distance just needs more levels
Space engineers has a huge goal too.

oh god, Life is fuedal..... and those motherfuckers go and make some rts city building game.. .fuck kinda bullshit.

Vagante and 20XX. Already gave up on Catacomb Kids.

I don't believe that someone managed to put 200 hours into Starbound

pretty much this, i use it to avoid titles

some call me patient.

yes this is true.

>exceeded all of my expectations

So you weren't expecting gameplay. I see, I see.

Outside of a functioning multiplayer, Space Engineers is pretty much complete

>buy Star Citizen last November
>play the shit out of 2.0 when it releases
>CIG says there will be monthly updates during 2016
>they retract that statement
>5 updates since November
>2.6 still two weeks away
>3.0 presumably never ever coming out
This game is fun and beautiful and promising and never going to release.

>tfw just wanted a time trial racer with good flight controls

The fact that I might actually get something else at some point is nice

2020 release is sounding realistic.

shit if we get half of whats promised before the potential microsoft buyout, i'll be stoked..

netcode unfucked by 3.0? maybe?

Nah son, THIS is one of the best card games out. It has simultaneous turns which makes things very interesting. Alas, the game, while being awesome, is still "in beta" and a buggy mess.

There's an update due on 1st Dec but still a lot to be done afterwards.

>KF2 comes out of Early Access
>Decide to refund since I don't enjoy it all that much anymore, use 30 dollary doos to buy Hitman 2016
>Two days after I refund it I get an email saying that I won a Killing Floor 2 Steam key from some PC Gamer contest

Sweet dude

Pic related is my biggy. It's not complete hell since they're slowly and steadily working on it but all the same I wish they had it up to speed and done.

Some others too but not as much. I wish the Forest was done, I'm not super wild about it now (Other than trapping female cannibals and then jerking off looking at them) but it's an alright game. Zomboid is vaporware but if the "The AI is really coming guys, I know we've been saying this for 6 years but believe us it's coming" event actually happened it might be a cool game and not just autism.

Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I want to play this game so bad, but I'm so done with Early Access garbage.

Honestly, if 3.0 is what they've described it as thus far and nothing more (including the network rework) it could be a solid game. I don't even understand why they're working on 2.6 when 3.0 is the thing that everyone cares about.

what's with all these magic-lite games popping up all over the place anyway? did hearthstone really make that much of a splash that everyone jumped ship from mobas to make more samey games?

>did hearthstone really make that much of a splash
Considering its blizzards cash cow, I think it did well

The Forest

starcrawlers

it's a traditional mission-based dungeon crawler in a fireflyish setting, with fun exploration (lots of secrets to find), diablo-style color-coded random loot, and turn-based combat.

tried the gog version, it was fun. just been waiting for them to finish the fucking thing so I can grab it

Project Nimbus. It would be neat to see more complete mecha games on steam.

>did hearthstone really make that much of a splash

Yes, yes it did. Even though Brode is the antichrist, Hearthstone pushed virtual CCGs more than anything else. Hell, I still play Hearthstone regularly despite all the fuckups. The huge playerbase means it's easy to find a game within seconds at any time of day or night.

Yeah actually.
I took a bite out of a raw onion for a joke once, it was surprisingly not terrible.
Caramel onions probably aren't as disgusting as they sound.

Gloria Victis, a crafting-heavy MMO Mount&Bladelike, only the combat is kinda floaty and unresponsive and every server is heavily stacked to the Viking faction (Normans are the other faction, with Saracens on the way). They do complete wipes way too often for a game that is nowhere near release though, and the dwindling playerbase is probably gonna make the game dead-on-arrival.

Black Mesa, I wanna play half life with a controller

saving face for the star marine clusterfuck most likely. people wanna halo in a space game for some reason. I was originally hyped for 2.6 because the netcode buggery was slated to be fixed by then. but because that's their biggest goliath to conquer they pushed it to 3.0.

Which means 3.0 is going to be even more major than you probably realize. The goal for the game is to eventually have instances packed with hundreds of ships both capitol and fighter and recreate oldschool freespace style epic battles. right now the network simply can't handle with how poorly optimized it is for multiplayer.

I'm holding out for 3.0 and i'm betting they will get that done late next year because im uber pessimist/patient. But when that does come out holy shit will it get my dick rock solid.

>Gloria Victis
>"glory to the vanquished"

did they mean vae victis?

>if 3.0 is what they've described
ahaha

It's really a shame since Faeria card artwork is really good.

Isn't this essentially still in early access? It's the best game ever made.

>The goal for the game is to eventually have instances packed with hundreds of ships both capitol and fighter and recreate oldschool freespace style epic battles

even croberts the mushmouth never promised this

it's an oft-repeated shitizen fantasy scenario that is never, ever, ever, ever going to happen

>inb4 i get called derp shart

>kickstart a spaceflight simulator
>they spent five years and $140 million on everything but spaceflight

DayZ.
So I can get my fucking refund like Killing Floor 2.

battle brothers owns

>tfw too dumb to figure games like this out

Oh fuck, thanks for reminding me I bought that shit. I just hope I notice when it gets a full release! In fact I sort of assumed it already had.

Distance
BeamNG.Drive

>Isn't this essentially still in early access?
It is but that's because it's not finished. There's still new content upcoming (nuclear), as well as reworking old content.

Nuclear will likely add quite a few new lines of production, pretty excited.

it's top down minecraft with assembly lines, it's easy as shit bruv

he has stated the goal for a single instance is 100 ships. Not 100 clients because obviously 2 capitol ships would fill most of that that. But 100 player ships.

I'm not saying that its a sure bet or that its even remotely possible but chris did mention that.

the space flight isn't bad honestly. the damage models are especially neat to me with how they layered the textures with different effects depending on the weapons used. play the game before you talk shit :^)

Have you tried playing it? It's really simple to pick up.

Yeah, ARK is trash even if it has been a top seller and top game played on steam basically from release. kys

This is what I wanted too. I just want to go fast but from what I've played of it the flight model just doesn't seem to be up to it.

RUST

Seriously, hasn't it been in early access for years now?

I'm sorry, user.

How's development going? Haven't checked in a couple years.

I toyed around with the demo but at some point my assembly lines started going out of whack and wouldn't mine materials properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SRxzHl051A
>3 months ago

So what's the policy when it comes to refunding Early Access games bought in bundles?

Sounds like you ran out of power.
You can check production and consumption rates at power poles.

>besiege

you can't refund a bundle game unless you go back through the bundle site, it depends per site

>the beautiful new water in the waterfall arena

wasn't the game suppose to be an open world fantasy furry mmo and now it's some kind of mortal kombat 3D with shitty weapon mechanics?

>looking forward to a game
>It's NOT even n early access hell yet.

What's her name?

No it was always supposed to be mortal kombat 3d in big open levels with platforming. It's a sequel, you know.

Iconoclasts, Barkley 2, Spire, Burrito Galaxy, Spooky Poo's Happy Hell

Sequel? than what happened to the other game? i swear the last time i checked in on it an artist or something was talking about huge open air markets and cities that could be found in the world.

>tfw i realize that had to have been well over 4 years ago

>ark
>good

I guess it's a heaven send if you're a console player since 24 cinematic fps is all you're gonna get

There is literally nothing wrong with early access.

Or getting rid of Clang even in single player.

Call to arms is a shit show right now.

Lugaru came out many years ago user

I have a 980 and I get 60 fps m8

>loved legend of grimrock
>prefer sci fi/space oriented games over fantasy/magic games but grimrock was amazing
>"man why hasn't someone made more of these kinda games?"
>earlier this year discover someone is making a sci fi game in the same style as grimrock
>early access
>"of course"

>browse imgur
>once every month or so someone shills a new game and whatnot and it gets to the most viral/front page
>look it over and stuff
>its either early access or kickstarter

In a decade, this industry will be dead completely 100%. The cancer is attacking from too many fronts.

Nextcargame

Ive been waiting almost 3 years for this game to come out and its slowly killing me inside

I just want a campaign mode like the old flatout games......

Secrets of Grindea.

Assuming the game isn't released in it's current state and actually has everything the devs want in the game is in it?
Dirty Bomb (give me some fucking maps)
Empyrion
Hurtworld
Rust
Starmade
Stonehearth
Minimum (abandon ware)
7 Days to Die (literally just fix the fucking aspect ratio and i might be able to tolerate the game long enough to play)

Skysaga (not on steam, but it's a neat idea of game more fleshed out than some voxel games)

Star Citizen

let's not make a list of EA games that were huge disappointments. I know some of my games would be on it. but there are lot of EA games that just aren't going to go anywhere and i've dropped a couple of games because the devs took another direction with it.

Project Zomboid being one of them...

Starmade has me worried since he's doing an AI push and lets be real, the number of good AI in games can be counted on one hand. Of the particular depth that scheme is going for.

was it.... any good? last i knew it was still basically just an engine. just like the video linked above.

project zomboid
Hover
Secrets of Grindea
Counter Spell
Vagante

I buy way too many Early Access games, but good lord theres dick all out there coming out for coop.